All my friends tell me I look like a goblin. I don't know if it's my jawline, my height or my posture. Possibly all...

All my friends tell me I look like a goblin. I don't know if it's my jawline, my height or my posture. Possibly all. Any tips for improving all or at least one of those?

shoo shoo

nofap

Buy a weight gainer
UN real gains is good

Post pics nigga

Post pics, how can we tell you where to improve if we don't know what the problem is?

We'll need:
>body
>face
>posture

lmao

wtf I lost 1 kilo weight in muscle after reading this post

I have literally gained 10kg after they started calling me that, and they still do. I look much better now

Can i recommend pommes fries ?

You need to stop gumbling on the weiner hot dogs

this is me ok?

Buy a weight gainer and lift
You will earn 10 lbs of muscle mass

I allready train some weights and eat a bit some times

I bought over 20kg of gainer last fall, I get 4k kcals each day, and train each muscle group twice a week. I have had a good deal of progress but I am still a goblin in my friend's eyes.

>20kg of gainer last fall
How?
Can you explain?

Also how tall are you?

I bought a shitton of gainer to help the bulking process. I'm about halfway through it now. I'm 173cm currently weighing about 70kg. Relatively low bf%

How many stool movements did you have while take those gainers?

3 a day sometimes 5 tho

FPBP

Oh ok thanks

I thought having many stool movements were by having parasites

You should try to just stop going to the toilet for a couple of days. It should do the trick

I've only shat once today and its bedtime soon, so max one more time today. Will I make it bros?

Most likely not. Sorry guy

Do you really wanna tur n in to this guy?

Yes

i call a friend of mine goblin/golem only due to his shit posture. that kinda stuff is easily fixable bro

Any excercises in particular you would reccomment, or is it just to constantly focus on keeping the back straight until it's a habit?

Do you have little ears