Reverse progress thread, let get some schadenfreude going on?

Reverse progress thread, let get some schadenfreude going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=movP42hZra4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I gots some good ones

bulkin

jesus christ

wait lol not the krag this

How do I avoid the marrige jew anons?

>tfw im looking at my potential future
oh geez

Notice how content her fat face is

The third one from the left is just the right amount of fat.

Seriously, what kind of diet have you double your weight in four years?!?!?!?

SS

such a waste

She has the same "is this all right?" face in every 'after' photo, like she knows it's not.

These people should be fucking ashamed

If I knew these women were cunts this might be more schadenfreude-ish.

But for all I know they are genuine real human beans. That makes it more like morbid depression-based pleasure. Hard to pretend its all karmic in nature.

These girls are all butterflaces anyway

i can literally see the petite girl trapped inside

but her first pic is already fucked in the gut

Why won't guys divorce these hamplanets?

this thread is what i've been missing

5'4'', 175lbs, been slacking lately but i'm back to 1500kcal now
i'm gonna make it

more?

What are the options exactly?
Lets say youre a guy and you dont want to be alone, your wife gets fat so you dont want her anymore

What are you supposed to do exactly?

never get marry in the first place, or constantly try to be thin not Veeky Forums.

motivate each other to work out
have a loving, mutual relationship where both parties only want the best for each other and your relationship, making you more open about health and attraction, causing you to support each other through a weight loss journey that strengthens the overall bond

Tell her she is fucking fat piece of shit fuck. Unless you are some kind of pervert who turned your wife into a fat shit you should talk to your wife or bail out. I mean you sure arent attracted to her since she gained 100kgs and cheating is sooner or later inevitable.

>have a loving, mutual relationship where...etc
Thats the gayest shit ive ever read, seriously does it come with a side of dick?

But my point was in lieu of a divorce your choices are exactly these. Tough it out and try to improve her or face reality that she doesnt give a shit and will stay fat

Girls dont do the whole "self improvement" thing because they dont need to

>that three

>I mean you sure arent attracted to her since she gained 100kgs and cheating is sooner or later inevitable.
Her cheating? likely
The husband cheating? not very likely

Alot of guys are with their gfs because they dont want to be alone and alone is what you are likely to be if you divoce your wife/leave your gf

oh noooo...

Same height. Similar starting weight. I recommend cutting to 1200 unless you're extremely active. I did ss and hiit 3 days a week, yoga daily, worked 2 jobs (both were standing/fairly active) and 1200 was just over my 500kcal deficit

You're gonna need a bigger gun.

really? i based my 1500 on the myfitnesspal app, because a lot of people on this board says it's good for starting out

i'm not very active. have a standing job and bike 4 kms a day.

should i cut down to 1200?

Why is her cheating more likely than husband cheating? Most of the girls prestented in thread were somewhat attractive so i suppose husband isnt incapable of getting another qt.

It was obviously their destiny to aquire a personal gravitational field looking at the first pic

I have. The sticky has the Scooby tdee calculator. Pretty sure mine was 1300 or so. Found a [no spoilers on fit]subreddit[/no spoilers on fit] called something like 1200isenough can't recall the exact one but it really has felt like enough.

I think maybe even 1300-1400 would be better than 1500 for 5'4" at 170ish

So depressing... It's like seeing the physically manifestation of once promising young soul begin literally weighed down by life's hardships.

This happend to two of my cousins. Lucky one lost a decent amount of weight and the other became an alcoholic which has the side affect of losing a fuck ton of weight it seems.

>Why is her cheating more likely than husband cheating?
Look at how dating is structured these days and you get a small glimpse at how cheating would work too
Men have far less offers for sex on the table and require considerably more effort to get laid than women, this problem does not get better with age as the pool of decent women shrinks down to next to zero as women grow to be 25+ the only hope you have is to look at the 25 or less crowd

The girls who are 25 or less have high standards, they are naturally flaky and competition is insane. Moreover you have a natural disadvantage in being older, being older means you have more resources and you are more mature but there comes a point where this tips over against you

Im not even gonna discuss the women are more likely to cheat, its not that they want to cheat its just that if a woman wants to cheat she has all the options

damn, I can't believe how people can let themselves go like that. Don't they care about how they look? She lived life on an easy mode, why couldn't she control what she packed into her mouth?

And now, even if she lost all that weight she would have TONS of loose skin flapping around. Disgusting.

Uhhhhh guys

How do I stop preferring these girls on the right???

The bottom one looks like
>Sup faggots my name is John and I hate every single one of you, especially my marriage

idk. i feel like their standards weren't high enough if they marreid someone who would do this. im sure they didnt see it coming but they should have or at least stopped it. and if they couldn't have stopped it, that means the relationship isn't good enough anyways so why did they get married

How did she get blacker?

You'd think the stretching of the skin would lighten it.

Her mass is reaching the singularity.

If you love your wife, and remember why you married her, you would obviously help her lose weight.

If you're a huge fucking asshole, or if your wife is inconsolably delusional about the fact that she's fat, you leave her.

Personally, for better or for worse, I never give up on the ones I love. This has gotten me into terrible situations, but it's also strengthened a lot of my relationships. So I would always try and help her, even if I had to do it without her knowing.

Will post some of my favs.

"Well I know it wasn't you who held me down
Heaven knows it wasn't you who set me free
So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains
And we never even know we have the key"

FUARKKKK!K!K!!!K!K!K!K!K!KK!K!K, LEFT LOOKS SO FUCKING GOOD WHY?!?!??!

mirin triceps

That's probably enough for now
>It's not like I have a folder of 1600 images or something

Whoa! She got so fat her lip piercing moved down her face!

fat? or preg?

legit can't tell

What's happening in most of these pictures? Booze weight? Baby weight? At some point in adulthood they just decide to drink 4L of coke everyday?

Sometimes I want to get married and have a normal life, but seeing these types of images I lose all the motivation.

Most likely poor eating habits coupled with sedentary jobs.

In the initial pictures I guarantee they're active even to burn off the calories, but when they get jobs and families they still keep up the higher calorie diets.

Dump it so I can laugh at other people and forget about my problems, user

fat

this

will post some more.

> love this chick

>deal with it

This is acceptable

Nooooo
Whyyyyy

the really messed up part is how so many of them appear to be happier in the "after" photos. disgusting.

is this a sfw board?
>I don't think I care either way.

Shes losing weight atm. lost a fair amount but not quite qt status again.

Fetish

I think my standards are fucked because I like every single one.

She looks like she can ride dick very good

youtube.com/watch?v=movP42hZra4
Reverse progress documentary

Second right looks good and nice

I went into this with a grin and came away frowning. The pictures of people who keep it together for a few photos and then fall off a cliff I can only imagine got hit hard my life and depression.

lmfao! i literally said the same thing, the same way when i saw the pic. Her face was PERFECT!

kek

>so I can laugh at other people and forget about my problems, user
>so i can masturbate

god damn it is all of Veeky Forums filled with degenerates???

this is a reverse progress thread. Everyone knows fat Mac is the best Mac

more reverse progress pics

I enjoyed the contrast of these posts

the obvious answer btw is don't get married. I can see myself being with a woman in a marriage like relationship, but I would never actually do it.

alternatively fuck dudes/traps/trannies

this one is brutal

Lol

Good tune, brother

The stuff of nightmares. I could see it coming from a mile away though.

This is the worst desu.

>getting married at 21

NO