More sleep=more gain and recovery?

Lately I've been sleeping 10-12 hours lately.

From a bodybuilding stance is that a good thing? Does more sleep mean more gains/recovery?

I literally can't get out bed until lunch time and that's the time I get some lunch. I'm currently NEET atm and only go do the gym, going to the suana and eat and watch tv and then take sleeping pills to fall asleep.

It's hard to wake up from all those magical dreams, lately they've been so fun, and not at all dysphoric and nightmarish, fuck I feel like I've fuck up my life perminatly, im in my mid/late 20's and dropped out of last year of college cuz I mentally can't handle the stress and concentrating cuz I'm done with my adhd meds(they more more anxious). Now I just feel like I'm basically fucked, not being a chad from the get go will mean that your life will suck compared to chads. I haven't contacted my 2 friends in a long time cuz I always feel like shit in the after noon and have anxiety and shit. My sexuality is ruined and my sex drive is none. I can't make friend to safe my life cuz of my autism and always wanting to stay in my comfort zone.

Sorry for the whinning, I just wanted to explain that I'm in a dark zombie like state in my life and I'm just in the beta neet circle of self hate and not being a normie

TL;dr more sleeping equals more recovery and muscle growth? Also any tips on improving my life more? I just feel so out of touch that I don't even bother trying to "befriend" other people, also rejection is a really a stinger for me so I just tend to avoid shit that might reject me.

P-p-please respond user.

your pic is heavy cute and the only reason Im replying to your shit thread

yes. more sleep=better recovery

how are you a neet in your late 20s?? get a job, move out, pick something to work toward and your life will be fulfilling. thats it

I was going to college, have one year left of hard studying, I used to do all my cramming with ritalin but ritalin made me anxious af so I stopped that and stop learning in general. Now this is the year I've fucked up. I do have a job to do in mai. but Since i've been so socially isolated for so long I feel like I'm becoming unhinged and job really isn't a job, I don't want some job were I'm sucking dick for chump change, I was gonna be a bio tech researched but instead I'll just end up being a blue colored shit head. I've wasted my youth doing nothing.

I also am afraid to get a job cuz I'm afraid my sleep will get fucked up and I regress in the gym...

Since I was an outcast my whole life, I lost all those normie expereincce people get, like getting invaded into party, getting chances at get girls, have friends that didn't treat you like shit and basically ignored you when could be hanging around with other people.

I even got confused in my sexuality because I'm never around females, so I did some gay shit on grindr with some dirty hyper sexual faggots and that pretty much destroyed my sexuality.

>I don't want some job were I'm sucking dick for chump change
Well give that up because they all feel like that after a while.

Why shouldn't I? Have been saying to my parents that I feel "this is it", I feel played out. My prime years all were wasted, I never had any emotional contacts with people and my old habits don't allow me to even try to befriend other people because I know that shit fails.

I just think that the older I get the more I will fall into obscurity, I don't want to be one of those people who die old but had no relatives(because all the ones that cared for you are dead), it will be so pathetic dying and no one attending your funeral. At least if I die soon people will remember me not as a complete unhinged sad case that no one knew.

Why do I even work out, since I'm so out of touch with society that I don't even try to get to know people.

>My prime years all were wasted
nigga youre in your prime years right now. when do you think they were? when you were 18?? thats bullshit. your 20s and 30s are the point where so many options are available to you. if you are so fucked socially (youre not, your just being a pussy not putting yourself out there) the stop worrying about society and focus on something outside of friends/relationships

pick something that sounds interesting and pursue it. literally brainstorm right now a list of shit you could do and post it

Arnold claims to only have been getting 4-5 hours of sleep in his prime granted he is also a genetic freak of nature.

Basically this 28 is when the average person reaches their prime just most are fat slobs who think their life ended with high school. Go look at when the average athlete starts hitting their best years and it usually starts around age 28.

OP is a faggot.
i cant sleep more than 6 or 7 hours,even if im drunk as hell or high,its always the same shit,the problem is that in tired all day and i HAVE the time to sleep like 12 fucking hours,its so annoying,how to fix?

>invaded into party

No blue screens/electronics before bed
Stretch before bed
Read before bed
All else fails, keep a sleep journal and record how many hours of sleep you get each night
Stop being a faggot

you sound mentally fucked my man, you should talk to your parents or a doctor about these thoughts. u can get someone to talk to about your worries

sometimes excessive sleep for that long is a sign you are over training and working out for too long.

More sleep is great, but if you wake up after 8 and feel you need more, or even wake up feeling shitty after sleeping for 10-12...youre not recovering

Just take 2-3 mg of melatonin 1-2 hours before bed. All of you faggots.

Thank me later.

>was gonna be a bio tech researched
>bio tech researched
>researched
>d

op was a bio weapon created by the us government. he was kept in a secret underground research facility until his early 20s when he broke free killing dozens in the process. thats why he feels he wasted the best years of his life. he literally didnt see daylight until he was already a man

hes also freakishly deformed. 5'4 400lb 20%bf with pale green skin and spikes coming out of his spine. he also leaks a smelly yellow residue from his skin. thats why he has no friends or a gf

truly a sad case t b h

try an ADHD medication called strattera bro, it saved my life. was just like you with anxiety from ritalin

This, worked amazingly for me. 1mg per kg

yeah bro, the first two months was hell but jesus christ it was worth it

First of all, yeah youre probably sleeping too much. I used to have those vivid dreams too, always had them when i overslept. Its up to you whether you want to continue oversleeping or not, just know that the extra hours arent helping. Secondly, you should probably get off those sleeping pills. Probably doesnt help when youre trying to get up in the morning.

I only get around 5-6 hours on weeknights and usually 8-10 on weekends, but I never sleep straight through. I always get up at least once a night and have to take time to fall asleep again. How should I go about fixing it and should I do a U/L split instead of PPL if im not getting enough sleep?

>instead I'll just end up being a blue colored shit head
you got a shitty attitude and you sound like a snob i cant imagine anyone actually wanting you in their workplace

meditate

This, i hate these kind of people.

Yes, could be that your body is recovering/healing.

I have heart failure from a viral infection so sleeping 9-12 hours is the new norm for me. (not saying you have heart failure)Found out all this fatigue comes from my heart recovering. What I'm saying is that the body has a funny way of recovering such as excessive sleep and fatigue.

Well with your attitude, I'm kind of glad you're feeling so shitty.
>Complain that college will make your life better and you have to go
>Drop out of college because lol stress
>Become shitty neet because working is too depressing and you don't want a chump job
>call blue collar workers, aka the backbone of the country, shitheads
Have fun being miserable.