Is using a squat pad halal according to Veeky Forums?

Is using a squat pad halal according to Veeky Forums?

just wear a hoodie instead

>using the pussy pad
Not gunna make it achmed.

No. Use an entire yoga mat or gtfo out of the squat rack and back to leg extension

I'm not a nigger though.

Not but seriously though, is there a reason not to use it or is it just to not look like a pussy?

>Not but seriously though, is there a reason not to use it or is it just to not look like a pussy?
name one reason to use it

>Surah 97: Al-Qadr:
>"And he who uses a pad is less than the wine maker, less than the thief and less than a woman go is being violated."

The scripture is pretty clear. It's haram.

It's comfier.

It's haram you faggot.

this

pussypads will :

1. Fuck up the balance of the bar
2. Make the bar roll onto your neck, making you round your back.
3. Tell everyone in the gym you're too much of a pussy to endure the feeling of a steel bar on your back.

Anytime I see a man squatting with a pussypad I feel pity for him.

The trainer at the gym told me to use it. The only other person I've ever seen squatting was the local police chief, and he used it.

But I live in a country with zero gym culture.

Stop using it right now.
I will feel uncomfy for around a month and then you won't feel a thing anymore. The bar will feel much more stable on your back.

White girl who squats with a hoodie on and no pussy pad here.

Kys

>being this wigger

How many black cocks do you suck on an average day

No, it's actually dangerous, in that it makes the bar harder to control.

I use a squat pad

When I'm glute bridging over 3.5 plates for reps. It is still fucking uncomfortable. Did I just get a shitty squat pad or are there ones that stop that grinding feeling completely on your pelvis?

Think about the difference in bar position between low bar and high bar, and how that inch or so can change the dynamics of the lift. The pussy pad changes the position of the bar on your shoulders/traps into one less optimal for a proper squat.

It also lowers the bar's stability, as the pad can spin separate from the bar and could throw off your positioning.

>trainer

Personal trainers in most gyms have two jobs. The first and most important is to keep you from hurting yourself. Far far behind that is make sure you have an optimal workout.

dont rest it on your spine for christs sake
rest it on your back musculature, across your upper shoulderblades
do some machine rows and get a pump if yours are too small to use without one

Might have gotten a bad pad but desu i think that exercise is best with a higher volume, lower weight routine. Maybe that might help.

How is what I said wigged?

I've never even touched a non white guy. Your meme is outdated.

here are some common characteristics of men using the pussy pad
>recessed chin
>hunchback
>under 5'6"
>squats in tennis shoes
>wears underarmor tank tops and shorts
>wipes standing up
>chronically single
>deadlifts in the smith machine
>balding and wears a beanie to compensate
>gyno
>squats under 1.5pl8, professionally

Raise your freaking traps. Back in the the people told me to rest the bar on my traps and it won't hurt it. It hurt like hell

Flex your traps as you're putting the bar on them

>deadlifts in the smith machine
Good lord, has anyone actually seen this? The worst I've seen was some big dude doing like a hundred tiny bench presses in one.

I work in a prison and it's hilarious to watch inmates quarter squat and instead of a long pussy pad like in OPs picture, I've seen them take a six inch foam pad that belongs on a leg extension contraption and use that. They're retarded.

I use them for hip thrusts. Back squats are for autistic try hards.

You can use the pussy pad but only if you let everyone in the gym know you're on your period before hand.

I have cystic back acne and the bar really fucks with it and the pain can be too much. Doing acutaine soon but I have to use pussy pads until then, fucked squats are better then none right?

I have no other way to deadlift ;_;

WHOOAAAAAA

L O N D O N

As long as you dont use it in squats yes.

Everyone here is trolling OP. Using a squat pad is perfectly fine. Just make sure you get one that matches the color of your purse.

She just said she only dates whites achmed

>wipes standing up
lmao how else would you wipe fag

You know the answer. Stop being a sodomite infidel and squat like a man, sans pussy pad

These things will give you horrific forward head posture

it's haram, infidel.

Protiop Gym trainers are hardcore brophesors with no real knowledge.

If you like it use it.

I tried when sunburnt once. Hated it... bar won't sit still, wrong position on back.

Don't you think its still justified to use it if the person using it has like minimal back muscles and the bar is just extremely painful on their bones? I know a thin girl like this who started to lift again after some sickness.. I think it's fine in this case

>The trainer at the gym
oh that homo?
>the local police chief
oh that homo?

Really? There are NO days of the month when it feels necessary to wear a pussy pad?

REKT

omg i have that exact half rack and plate set! no pussy pad, period-blood covered beanie, or homosexual bullet tattoo though.

A PT in my gym regularly does romanian deadlifts in the Smith machine

>Walk up to the squat rack
>Remove the pussy pad and toss it aside with a level of contempt that will surely intimidate every male in the gym and drive the females wild with sexual desire

every time.

Have you ever seen a guy squat over 3 plate with one of those?

exactly this

also its compressible so you waste force by compressing the pad before the bar starts moving, akin to squatting on a bed to use an extreme example

also come on brah don't be a pussy, thousands of women squat more weight than you with no pussy pad (well not on the bar anyway)

>is there a reason not to use it?

Ask yourself this...why do you need to use the pad in the first place?

stop it right now. you're not deadlifting, you're missing out on all of the benefits of deadlifting which makes Veeky Forums love them so much, you're doing a fuck knows what lift that doesn't even begin to qualify as a substitute

just stop and join a proper gym

I do 10 reps at that weight x3.

I think I'm going to put a hoodie there tomorrow along with pussy pad because I'm scared something is going to happen.

Only use one if I already swauted the day prior which is kinda rare, the bar just fits in place and feels natural the more you use it

>keep you from hurting yourself
I've seen the trainers at my gym have people do bicep curls on a fucking bosu ball

You mean like a squat cape?

I've seen this before, but my eyes are opened to so many more things now
>squatting in smith
>heels off ground
>1pl8
>dyel nigger doing calf raises in the smith next door
>dyel manlet trainer turning his lanklet friend into some kind of foam mattress crustacean
I would have probably collapsed a lung from laughing so hard if I walked into a gym and saw this.

Oh also just noticed
>plates strewn about like used condoms after a frat party

It's just as bad as using lifting shoes user. If you can't do a proper lift barefoot then shoes are just there to pad your poor form

>The worst I've seen was some big dude doing like a hundred tiny bench presses in one.
huh?

dat rounding, least arnie has depth though.

I never understood why people used a pussy pad

Whoa Amy Schumer is on Veeky Forums?!

Nobody likes period jokes Amy gtfo

Kill yourself OP I gave you an alternative that will make it hurt less like your bitch pad does but doesn't look fucking gay and you tell me you're not a nigger.. please do us a favor and sewer side.

>foam mattress crustacean
Hardest I've laughed in a month, giving hilarious user

it literally makes your squats worse

also, use lowbar faggits, zero discomfort on skin, and you can see nice straight red line all across your back after you are done

You wont need a pad if you have a half decent set of traps bro beans

>Your meme is outdated.
why do whores always say this shit?
Bitch, please kill yourself, and the beta orbiter that feeds you attention.

>is there a reason not to use it?
the question you need to ask is "is there a reason TO use it"
seriously what adult male cant handle some weight on their back?

that would be (You) then

>walk in gym and see pussy pad on the only oly barbell in gym
>hide it on top of a shelf so i have the squat rack to myself and normies wont even attempt to use it

My fucking sides man. Looks like some deranged super hero.

sitting down like a human bean you fucking ape

>is there a reason not to use it
You want to barbell to be as close as possible to your own center of mass. They's also unhygienic and don't help stability.

Don't listen to these guys user.

Just make sure that when you buy one for yourself, make sure the color matches your purse.

I'm a girl, BTW.

I don't get, how he could have such miserable technique - didn't he compete in powerlifting, before he moved to USA?

One of my friends started squatting and he's a 6' 65kg dude with probably 10% BF. The dude's back is a minefield of bones.

>wears underarmor
b-but The Rock wears those as well...

ST PAUL
T

P
A
U
L

It's called a pussy pad so I guess?

b-but.. my shoulder blades hurt.
also, my lower back sometimes hurts the instant I butt out before starting to go down, I might be doing something wrong.

>squat cape

I ditched the pussy pad and it was actually more comfortable, especially with heavier weights.

always thought only girls did this desu

>chronically single
delete this

only acceptable use for the pad i have come across is glute bridges, all others are useless/detrimental.
t. literally ahmed