Gay bros of Veeky Forums, what kind of male body type turns you on?

Gay bros of Veeky Forums, what kind of male body type turns you on?
For scientific purposes, of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

rentmen.com/RAN/reviews/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

skinny twink boys who always smell good, don't have much body hair and do not snore

but personality is where true attraction lies

gtfo fucking faggot

Athletic masc hunks

Greek statue type bodies. Lean, but muscular. No body-builder, fat or skelly type bodies. Athletic gymnast type body is ideal.

Wide hips, thicc asses, no muscle mass, around 5'6" tall, no hair, and a girlish voice.

different people have different tastes
what is the point of this thread?

Stereotypical muscle bear who likes other stereotypical muscle bears. I can go for smaller/leaner frames, but they have to be reasonably muscular.

I don't like fatties. I can live with a guy having a little weight in the waistline if he's pretty well built elsewhere, but there's a clear line between slightly chubby but muscular and ball of lard. Can't get into twinks at all. If you put a gun to my head and said I had to choose between fucking a beefy female bodybuilder or a twink, I would seriously consider the woman.

To see what the different opinions are?

So you made a thread to discover that several different people have several different tastes, that on the average people are attracted towards a biologically+culturally settled ideal body, and then... what? Might as well look at a goal body thread.

>Tfw bicurious

I really want to get pounded by a guy with a beard. Should I go to a gay bar?

Anuses aren't really meant to be penetrated by penises. Maybe try it out, but don't make a habit of being fucked, because it's bad for you.

why are gays superficial perverts who need roids in their life

Because gay men are still men

Pretty sure you like woman, faggot

>for scientfic purpsoes
>"dur hurr I'm masturbating"

Fuck off. Wish mods would go old school 7chan and just ban the reddit cancer.

You could do a bar, an app, CL listing, whatever works. Would rec trying a dildo or an anal toy like an Aneros to get your feet wet before you jump into backalley buttfucking.

shoo shoo homosexes, this is a hetero sexual dubs thread now

check em bitches

>Veeky Forums
>heterosexual

ok newfriend

That just sounds straight up gay

Well yeah. But I also like girls, nothing wrong with exploring

we will convert you to the straight side for the sake of the white race's future

I'm bi bruv and I lean pretty heavily straight, but there's nothing wrong with getting some dick once in a while

How is this not better than the 6000 Chad threads currently active

And pic related. I married a really skinny twink, though.

Are gay gym bros good people to lift with

Straight guy here but should I try for a Veeky Forums gay bro who will always go with me and compliment me

am i a piece of shit for this

The body in the OP pic is pretty spot on senpai. Stupid outfit though.

Reviews say his photos aren't accurate.
rentmen.com/RAN/reviews/

>am i a piece of shit for this

No, there are a lot of guys who'd be your friend and aren't interested in having sex with you.

gay guy here

I would feel uncomfortable complimenting a straight guy unless I really knew he was cool with it. It's legit dangerous for us.

But we're totally willing to be your friends and a ton of gay guys are gym rats.

>I lean pretty heavily straight
Hey me too! Actually kinda annoying because I have to really be in the mood for men to be attracted beyond just aesthetics.

give me justin, any day.

>tfw too ugly and fat to be a rich guy's fucktoy

Some questions for gay people that I wouldn't know where else to ask:

I'm not against people being gay (go for it if you want) and I'm pro gay marriage. Recently though I've been thinking about why people are gay (nature v nurture).

I can't see a reason for gay people to exist in evolution, but then again that's not how evolution works, in that there doesn't have to be a reason, as long as the organism can continue to survive/procreate.

The differences in preferences between different gay guys is interesting too. Where could the psychological attraction to twink or bear guys come from? People argue that straight women are attracted to men with good genetic material (height, muscularity etc), but how could this work for gay men if reproduction is not going to occur? Could the traits that gay men find attractive be due to psychological conditioning? How does that work if not all gay men are attracted to the same characteristics?

What do gay bros think about this? Is there anyone who is gay and thinks that it is because of nurture>nature? That wouldn't make being gay more morally right/wrong in my opinion.

Thanks but also user your underestimating how nice my ass and forearms are
i freeze up when it happens but i enjoy it

When gays guy look at guys, are they this hot?

I couldnt lift with the one of the left because id end up raping her

>I can't see a reason for gay people to exist in evolution, but then again that's not how evolution works, in that there doesn't have to be a reason, as long as the organism can continue to survive/procreate.

there's a theory that since gay people don't have offspring there's less competition for resources to feed your kids, and they can help the rest of the tribe raise their kids thereby increasing survival rates

>The differences in preferences between different gay guys is interesting too. Where could the psychological attraction to twink or bear guys come from? People argue that straight women are attracted to men with good genetic material (height, muscularity etc), but how could this work for gay men if reproduction is not going to occur? Could the traits that gay men find attractive be due to psychological conditioning? How does that work if not all gay men are attracted to the same characteristics?

this one idk, but the same can be said for straight men, some guys like really feminine women, some like more masculine/dominant women (look at all the guys on fit into muscular chicks) some like androgynous women , etc

Based off hunter gatherer archetype
When the rest of the males go out hunting, or the woman are far from the village gathering, the woman are defenseless against predators or rival tribes.
If you have gay guys there to protect them, it eliminates the risk to the women, and the other men don't have to worry about their women getting fucked by Oog, because he's gay, so no surprise babies in the middle of winter, when resources are scarce.
Also brojobs, male bonding bro. No homo.

Exactly like a girl but with a penis

I wish there were more people in the world who thought like this.

Another possibility is that homosexuals could potentially provide mother/father figure roles to children who's parents have died for whatever reason. The fact that some people in a tribe can contribute while not reproducing themselves is hugely underestimated.

For the example of straight men being attracted to masculine women (which seems not to be the norm), one could argue that that is a similar thing to being gay, perhaps due to some psychological conditioning/issue.
For straight men that are attracted to androgynous women, that could be due to conditioning by the high fashion industry etc.
There are other instances of attraction that I find inexplicable. e.g People that fetishize obese women, or people who are into pre-pubescent children.
I would argue that those are both psychological/psychiatric conditions.

David laid is my husbando

not the guy you're replying to, althought this point is quite interesting it sounds more like a consequence of being gay, not a cause

>It's legit dangerous for us.

Oh my god, you sure live in the united states

>I can't see a reason for gay people to exist in evolution

Why does depression, or schizophrenia, or any other mental illness happen? Why do a shockingly-large number of gay adults have a history of being sexually abused as children?

Me again.

How can those of you that make these evolution based theoretical arguments (hunter gatherer etc) explain the unusual/differing attractions mentioned by
and myself?

you're thinking about it the wrong way, it absolutely can put an evolutionary pressure towards some people being gay

think about it this way: if you have a population that carries a gene which has a x% chance of expressing in a way that the resulting person is gay and as a result of having x% of the population being gay your survival rate increases then you're going to pass that gene along thereby a portion of your population will continue being gay

Someone needs to take the synthol away from Brazil. They can't handle it responsibly.

Skinny yet hairy dudes, usually.

why do so many south americans use fucking synthol?

Just wanted to say, tbqh a lot of gay guys I've met are chill as fuck and can take a joke. But the one who act like women and are obsessed with pop stars really ruin it for the rest of them. I had a negative stereotype in my head about gay guys until I met a regular gay dude.

You've met dozens of regular gay guys. You just didn't know they were gay.

>It's legit dangerous for us.
I live in Wyoming, am a tremendous flirt, and have never felt like I was doing anything particularly dangerous by it. I get the whole "Your experience isn't everyone's" thing, I've definitely heard of terrible hate crimes that happened. At 24 though, I feel like I would've run into some kind of trouble by now if these fears were properly founded.

You must be new here

Wyoming, you say?

This is the build I'm attracted to

I don't think there's anything wrong with saying there's a nature and nurture component so I don't think those two views are in conflict desu

but I think you guys also over exaggerate how varied gay attraction is, most gay guys are - shocker - normal dudes who are into normal dudes you just notice the ones that have these varied fetishes because they're a loud minority/stereotype. most gay guys I've met are also really into masculine traits far more than twinks which makes sense since you know, they're attracted to dudes

I could see how the whole twink attraction can sort of be a left over from straight attraction though

Any body type that doesn't lead to some kind of lifestyle induced chronic illness. I'll give an occasional pass to gymrats but they usually aspire to some vapid west Hollywood lifestyle, some wannabe mix of Instagram icons and gay celebrities.

nice opinion, did you just meet your first real life gay person today?

Don't you degenerates have your containment board elsewhere?

Yes, hence why they're here.

is this shopped

For men to be attracted to masculine traits doesn't make much more sense to me though, from a biological perspective (but yeah those other guys are raising the hunter gather looking after the tribe thing...which I'm not totally convinced by).
I'm still confused about the really unusual fetishes people have for super fatties and stuff like that...

>tfw you've met many regular gay dudes but you don't know they're gay cause they at normal/'straight'
>if you can tell they're gay then it's because they're an annoying faggot
>you'll never have a regular qt bf

Skinny, with a nice ass, tight stomach but don't give a shit about abs. Pretty average body type. I don't like super twinks or mascs. Twinks are just too bony, and mascs are too insecure, and honestly not that attractive to me. Bears are just a meme.

Is it still considered being BLACKED if you're a white man with a black man?

nah, just a nigga getting creamed

Toned, I definitely don't like chubby or skinny. Smooth to moderately hairy. Bonus points if he's short enough that I can pick him up. Honestly mate, as long as you've got a decent body, it's more about your personality and your dick game.

Personally I want to do a shit load of body weight workouts like rock climbing rowing/swimming for cardio and lifting don't know what I should do for lifts though.

I personally want a body that is between that of a twink and someone who is muscular

I don't know how many gay anons are actually here but for me it's the bigger, the better.

Think Dallas McCarver, Aaron Clark, etc.

do bodyweight 3-4x/week, do some cardio like rowing, and start swimming/climbing

if you aren't fat or extremely skinny you'll have your body in like 1 year.

if you want to add lifting then oly lifts or vanilla compounds go nice with bodyweight

Justins body mostly.

>dick game.
elaborate? asking for a friend

how well you fuck, not size but talent

>Matthew_Shepard.jpg

oh dear lord I feel bad for laughing but underrated post

gotta give it to the gays, they have good taste in physiques. a lot of great goal bodies ITT.

oh and he should be smaller than me. I love /thicc/ manlets.

this must be shopped

Nope he's just thicc

Thanks man. Just do normal dieting. I have to walk all over campus so generally I can eat a bit more (like 2000) calories and lose weight. I'm 6'2" and 190 as of today.

This desu. The amount of times a cute bottom has been over 6' is too annoying.
Why can't I find a nice thicc 5'8 cutie?

How do you not know what dick game means?

Not exploring your prostate you faggot

What are you doing in this thread you greasy, milky chested, Island nigger?

sounds like a woman