how will athlete-let PLers even compare to us

lets merge the two to save owg

I've already accomplished this you brainlet

lol, that spotter on the right there. looks like he weighs 120lbs

you dont even talk about owl you just post pics of what you had for lunch

that was dinner

you fucking brainlet

why not name the threads "plg daddy/owg"

sorry. it looked to small to be dinner so I assumed it was a light lunch. maybe if you ate more you wouldnt be so weak :)

youtu.be/nLVJTBZtiuw

nice meme

7/10 for creativity

albeit 2/10 for delivery

why would we 'save' owg, we dont give a fuck about you lads
start your own general back up

that unironically looks like shit t b h

Im embarrassed for you lad

you cant meme me I know that shits delicious

>when you hit 80% for 8 reps on bench

I cant wait for the peaking phase

80% is your 8 rep max though. Lol

but that's about what you should be hitting at 80%

Can you do madcow with session progression or a bigger weekly progression? Like 5kg instead of 2.5kg?

Im sure if you asked Isley hed say memereldas butthole tasted delicious. its not tho

>when you hit your 8rm for 8 reps for 5 sets all with 2 minutes rest in between

fixd

faster stalls, do you think you can make a 5kg jump one week?
then do it
do you really think you can keep that going for a month or more?
well fuck, keep doing it.

I'm pretty weak and my squat has always been shit but I've recently started squatting again, my squat 5rm is the almost same as my bench 5rm. I manage to progress 2.5kg weekly with bench so my squat is going to keep staying shit with 2.5kg weekly until my bench stops progressing.

>That disgusting poverty meal.

>7/10 for creativity
>albeit 2/10 for delivery

was this the rating you gave for your meal? :^)

>did you think that was funny user

This looks like something a disgusting ghetto nigger would cook to impress his equally disgusting ghetto nigger wife

yes. I was laughing as I typed it

haha okay pajeet haha

see

haha good one pajeet haha

haha okay raffy

see

haha okay dino

mark my words little dick boy

mark my words little dick boy

Bigger than yours, Dino!

what even are you stats

fuckin nasty kek

Unironically like 180/100/240

What would be in your lolfedder starting pack?

deadlift monkey is he eh foken pathetic

I know this is bait but pls post stats and body

syringe, picture of a high squat, knee wraps, some cringe iron lyfe t-shirt/instagram post, a torn muscle

Don't forget the multi-ply squat suit

This is Westside's IG account.

bombing out raw, getting injured at meet and shilling coaching/programming the next day

I fucking hate Westside so much

>grown men posted these comments

>2,892 likes
Fuck

5x4 deadlifts at 80% are hard. Nuckols is a madman.

dumb question but what are good 3 day fullbody pl programs that are good for late novice/intermediates?

no texas cuz i heard its shit for bench and shieko might be too advanced for me. i feel like im loosing strength on gslp

Texas method for squat+Nuckols 3x beginner for bench

Day 1
Some squats
Some bench
Some nice accesories

Day 2
Some heavy deadlifts
Some light bench or other pressing
Some nice accessories

Day 3
Some heavier bench
Some heavier squats
Some deadlift variation for volume
Some nice accessories

thanks niggas, im actually ready to do a cut next month and gslp is pissing me off, i might the texas+cuckols next semester when im eating +300 calories

are my numbers beginner? 5'9, 160lbs, 14%bf?, 9 months in
bench- 180x1
squat-275x1
ohp 125x1
deadlift 260x1

im aiming for 1/2/3/4 at 12 months, i would do texas but it seems like its pretty strict with dieting and such. i wanna lift heavy ass shit but still gain muscle while having spare time i guess

I'm 5lbs lighter than you at 5'5. Eat more, no way you need to cut till you're at least 180

You don't need to cut

even though i have love handles? this is a pic of me like a month back. i have to be shirtless this summer so thats why i wanted to cut. i do understand that to gain strength i need to eat. is that the sacrifice between looking good vs being strong? i know i can be both but my genetics are trash tier

No nigger do not cut. You need all the muscle mass that your little twink ass can get. Fuck I'd go so far as to say go cocoon mode and get to like 195-198 then cut down to 183 and recomp/maintain

>that klokov pause squat

Don't cut, there's literally nothing to cut to. You'll look perfectly fine shirtless.

I just noticed Pyyros squats 3kg less than the IPF world record for the 83kg class without a belt or knee sleeves casually in this video

LMFAO

how can PLers defend themselves honestly?

bruh id get so much stretch marks from doing that lol

should i dedicate more time in the gym then? i did sl 5x5 for 3 months, stalled at a 95lb bench and like 65lb ohp and switched to ppl for a month, hated the fact that my strength stayed the same. changed it up to reddits nsuns 531 for like 4 months, gained crazy strength. due to me being busy i did like 3 weeks on ICF 5x5, hated squatting everyday so i did GSLP for 3 weeks now and i hate that my strength is the same as when i finished nsuns 531.

how about my strength as a younger guy? i looked into alpha cuckstiny but his program looks like the same thing as ICF

i heard TM only really works for genetically gifted like Lazlow and my bench will suffer

I see that Canditos LP has no bench volume (i know i like bench volume)

Shieko seems intense and even the intermediate one seems to be far too advanced for me

GKnucols seems good but i dont want to just bench/squat/deadlift (i know i can add more in but is there a program where i just follow the numbers without thinking too much about subbing shit?)

i read PowerLiftingtoWin and their reviews and his program seems too PL focused for me

idk i think im overthinking this and should just find something to stick too...

If you stalled at a 95lb bench after 3 months on SL 5x5 you simply are not eating enough

Don't worry about stretch marks, stretch marks are a natural consequence of gaining weight, fucking The Rock has stretch marks, if you want to get bigger you need to eat more

PL is an embarrassment.

You're perfectly fine, stretch marks aren't a big deal, and I doubt you'd get a bunch eating at only a 300 kcal surplus. The important things are to eat properly, be consistent in the gym, and get enough sleep. With all that accounted for, the last part is just time. And adding in accessories isn't a bad thing, it takes 3 seconds to do so properly and you'll figure out what you like more and what affects you best. You don't need anything major, some pulling, ab work, maybe some hamstring or shoulder work spread out throughout the week. You don't know if TM won't work for you if you don't try it, and if you're truly worried, the 3x beg bench from 28 free works very well and you can do it instead of TM for bench. If it doesn't work, 3x beg squat from 28 free actually works decently well, and then after that, you can do c6w, at least the lower portion. I'd recommend against sheiko because it's too specific for a novice/early intermediate and you'll out progress the program quickly.

I'm interested I giving the madcow 5x5 a go. Does have anyone have a 4 day a week variation I can do? I get bored from only 3x a week

and thats totally fine
if you can manage a higher jump for squat, do it. If you cant, just hold onto any progress at all
>tfw bench and dead have progressed but havent tested squat in 6 months

>not wanting red tiger camo
What a goober.

thanks fat retard, id be down for TM plus Cuckols, it would be fun to do the power clean part of TM. ill try it next time i workout and ill start eating +300 now, maybe cut somewhere down the line. like in Jan or when im at 180ish

why are you so fucking hell bent on cutting you wont have a lot of mass to cut down to for a long time

im 18 i guess, i started lifting to get girls/stay healthy and since gaining muscle it worked out for me, except the time i got elbow tendinitis (fixed that)

i guess i just want to see what i would look like if i had sick abs

Bald, facial hair, bandana around head, tork tucked behind ear, chalk (but not talc) on your legs like a goddamn idiot, apeman strong singlet, and some pwo brand shirt beneath it

that is literally just about the perfect general strength or powerlifting program. just add some weekly variations to the rep schemes

make it the perfect general athletic program by opening each session with an olympic lift or variant, then the upper, then the lower, then the accessories, and do some sprinting or conditioning on a couple of the off days

You forgot
>looks like a walking thumb

do something with more volume to gain more muscle and eat maintenance/light surplus, phat/phul, juggernaut, cube, 531bbb.
with more volume you will reach 250lbsx5 in 6-9 months.
except you want to be fat

as I said do another program, you will reach the same results on the lifts and much more muscle mass.
texas method is for people who don't do cardio and eat pizza for breakfast, for mediocre results.

I'll have you know I only ate two slices of bread with salami with a protein shake for breakfast.

But I did gain 1,5kg over the weekend.

youtube.com/watch?v=M-52g--ypjA

nigga im 5'7 183 lb. I lift % 50 more on you in every lift- You need to get that bw up. You think you are fat, but for powerlifting you are a fucking twig

watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=kY7M0wUwLEE

i miss my princea please come back trappy please please please im drinking myself to death trappy please!

Couple questions, what do you guys prefer for squat programming between madcow or TM?

What are some other set/rep schemes I can use for VD and ID rather than just 5s? I plan to just do fronsquats only for a while.

Never tried madcow but I am doing TM and it is very fun. Get to work hard on both monday and friday, and even the wednesday feels tough after the monday's volume.

Got that today :'(

Am I fat /plg/?
183cm and 99kg this morning. I feel fat, but I don't think I look too fat.

youtu.be/-tjjjPU5Up8?t=11
cmon Seen

Jesus fuck
I'm gonna use this for training our spotters

You are

Thanks. I was trying to lose weight, but then I had suddenly gained weight so that was fucked. Thought of getting down to around 90kg, would probably be semi-lean then I think.

I always do this: abs visible = not fat, not visible = fat.

you are fat, but you should still go up to 105. youre a powerlifter, not a bodybuilder lad

Do 4-day texas method
standard 3-day program is not recommended anymore, not even by Rip himself.

>tfw peaking
>tfw diddlylifted 385 lbs. for 2 last week
>tfw coach wants me to do 385 lbs. for 3 tomorrow
>mfw my all time single rep PR. for diddly is still technically 390 lbs.

Das it, lads, I think I'm finally gonna join the lmao 4 plaet deadlift club at this upcoming meet

pls be in kgs

lbs.
I specifically wrote lbs. in my post so I wouldn't get meme'd on again like this, dammit. Why do I even bother?