Had to fast for 12 hours for blood test this morning

>had to fast for 12 hours for blood test this morning
>starving all night and morning

How the fuck do you fasting faggots do this everyday? Muscles deflated, no energy, smallest thing annoys me.

how does it feel to be an inferior being?

>eating 3500 calories a day
>shit at least 3 times a day
>have to shit even when my body is voided of shit
>bloated all the time
>feel sick to my stomach all the time
>have gained 45 pounds and counting over the past 2 years

You gotta spend feels to make feels

>cant fast for 12 hours

how fat are you?

I dunno mate but then again I'm not a faggot like you :^)

really not that hard.
i usually fast during times where im really busy like work as it keeps my mind off of food. I come home and eat like a king.

Wut.
I mean wut? You should be asleep for 2/3 of that time, not eating for at least 3 hours before you go to bed so your digestion isn't keeping you awake and then you have 1 hour when you wake up to get ready and go to that appointment. How is 12 hours hard? Just don't have the invented fat hobbit meal called 'supper' and skip breakfast.

Not on keto lol. I'm used to fasting for 2-3 days every week.

Just broke my 96 hour fast

OP sounds just like a smoker that missed his smoke break.

You are addicted to sugar.

>doing a 16/8 IF split
>this faggot is complaining about not being able to eat for 12
>he can't just have his last meal at 22h00 and get his blood drawn at 10h00
>people on this planet are this pathetic

I hope you cried like a little bitch and then passed out at the sight of your own blood, JFC what a relentless piece of shit you are.

It was easy from day one. feels like what my body always wanted. 16-8 for 6 months here, have gone up to 22 hours some days.

OP, humans aren't supposed to be having three meals a day in the first place. Your body should be able to handle this easily. You're just spoiled and used to a full belly. Be grateful that you live in the 21st century and that you had decent parents.

As for how, will power and practice. Once you do it a few times it becomes easier. My longest stretch was five days.

Fasting is retarded.

Humans never fasted unless there was actually zero food to eat.

Do some fucking research on how humans actually use to eat.......they fucking grazed all day long on anything they could find, and occasionally killed an animal for its meat. There was no fucking fasting. If you found something to eat, you ate it. People were pretty much eating dozens of small tiny meals a day if there was food available, like wild berries.

Nice one

Been fasted for 20 hours, just threw up 170 X 5 on ohp and Bw + 90 lbs X 5 on weighted chins.

It literally has no effect on lifting.

I have a broken bone and I've been fasting for 114 hours so far. What are you even doing?

>fast for 12 hours
>starving
And I have a 50-word-essay to write.

you literally sleep for 8 hours, add 2 hours that you dont eat before sleeping and 2 after sleeping then you already have 12 hours.

WOW THAT WAS HARD OP

>can't skip breakfast without turning into a whiny little bitch

Jesus Christ man, it's 12 hours for fucks sakes, either you are a bitch or 300 kilos. Also while I'm angry FUCK LIFT FAGS!! Your vanity won't be worth shit when the dollar collapses, cardio fasting fags with hobo haircuts will be doing the best in the up coming Great Depression.

Also 2 weeks 3 days is my personal best, anyone topping me?

this
this
fact remains the same that humans did not eat three meals a day at a certain time, like this age.

fasting isn't retarded at all, all the greatest minds of history have praised fasting to be a cure to sickness, a way to better health.

Calorie restriction increases lifespan up to 30%. the studies are there. Eating less is better than eating much. So no, fasting is not at all retarded, for many more reasons even than I just said. But I don't normally waste time posting on boards. I know most people have their opinion and don't budge from them, cause infact they are the retarded ones

This is true, but fatties will misinterpret and go eat an entire bag of chips as a "snack", just how many calories do you think are in a supplejack shoot or a single worm. All up people probably lived off 300 - 400 calories a day if they were in a decent climate.

this is how you bait

Have fun with your type 2 diabetes bruh nobody gains 45lbs of muscle in 2 years except with serious steroid use

A handful of berries or a small creepy crawly =/= what today's Ameriburger would consider a "snack" in terms of calories

to be honest I've fasted 48 hours just to see what would happen

turns out to feel the exact same and no hunger at all.

u sound like ur a beta

I'm almost at a 24h fast. I haven't eaten since around 1:40PM yesterday, and by the time I get back from school it'll be around that time again.

You get used to it. The only thing that bothers me is when my stomach starts rumbling during classes. It's embarrassing.

OP I eat like 1600 calories or less per day and usually fast for 16 hours without even thinking about it.

The answer youre looking for, but won't accept. Is that carbohydrates are an addiction.

Keep eating that sugar its good for you! hehe! heart healthy! says right here on the box! It's WHOLE wheat after all ;)

what? nigga the reason somebody who eats 3 meals a day has hunger pain if they fast 12 hours isn't because of "muh fuckin carb addiction bruh lmaoo xDdd"

at 12 hours your body is still liberating and smoking that glycogen, so it's got nothing to do with glucose.

it's because the hormones that dictate and regulate hunger are tied directly to your meal timings.

if you eat every day at 12pm guess what those hormones are going to be going out at 12pm.

and that hunger pain is going to continue until it hits a physiological peak at which point hunger diminishes.

thats why people can fast for days and not feel hungry, but some guy who eats 3 meals a day fasts for 12 hours holy shit im dyin bruh.

This, although glycogen stores are depleted after only 1 day. After this, ketones and FFAs keep you going, until after a while the body starts breaking down protein. Then it's a very precipitous decline from there.

Bad genetics, obviously. If you can't go at least two days without eating when there's food in your pantry, you're subhuman. I went three days as a teenager and shit out a tapeworm lmao. You're probably full of worms

>massster, you mussst eaatttt

Once I couldn't eat for almoust two weeks thanks to throat surgery. After couple days I didnt feel hungry at all. Lost 10kg but gained it back fast coz lost 10kg on lifts too.

this is also a dank ass meme

GH is ridiculously protective of lean muscle, and GH is enormously increased during fasting.

it's why when they compare people doing 24 hour fasting (i.e. 1 meal a day) to people just doing a normal diet there's no difference in LBM lost.

it's why there's studies showing people using fasting to lose weight and lose 0 muscle. (i.e. literally 0 LBM lost).

GH doesnt do any of the shit they wanna tell you in regards to boosting anabolism, but yeah it'll stop you losing lean muscle real fast.

As long as you eat enough protein. Thats the stipulation. You can get away eating 800 calories a day and keep your muscle mass if you get at least 60~100g of protein, depending on your size. Which is totally possible. One lb of chicken breast and some green veggies gives you 100g of protein for less than 600 calories

Eating disorder confirmed

The reason you need proteins is because your body constantly has to replace the enzymes and other metabolic structures. Those are necessary for life. If you're not getting enough protein from the diet your body will absolutely rob your muscles, GH or not

bruh if you think you need to worry about muscle loss within the first 48 hours of fasting you've bought into a masterpiece of exaggeration of human physiology.

HAHAHA

Not since paleolithic times have we seenOur generation, in a small part of the world, is the first and only generation since paleolithic times where 'hunger' is somehow unacceptable.

"Oh I didn't eat all morning, better treat myself with a cake"

Treats, hunger as an emotional excuse, hunger as a 'can not handle' state, are all completely knew. Even when I was a kid I was often hungry, and told to 'come back at dinner time'.

Constant snacking and pandering to a generation of children who as so mollycoddled that a perfectly natural feeling; hunger, has been removed.

Pathetic.

Hunger is fine. Be hungry. Eat well and often, but also, regularly go hungry.

If you are such a slave to your emotions due to hunger you need to join tumblr.

Good day sir.

I SAID GOOD DAY

18/6 is far superior.

You reek of reddit.