Motivation

I lift for my waifu
Who do you lift for?

i lift for tawawa, but only on mondays

D E U T S C H L A N D

My libido. My level of fitness gets me rock fucking hard.

I lift for Klossy.

Biggest hoe of them all.
Not saying I don't also lift for her but...

That's a good reason to lift.

Same

Don't lift because of motivation, have discipline to lift even despite motivation.

Okey, okey, we get it. Klossy is a goddess.

good reason to lift
even better reason

to be able to do this, desu

This is hysterical

Normally I lift for myself, but lately I've been lifting to piss my gorgeous ex-girlfriend off. Repressed relationship anger is one hell of a pre-workout.

I lift to be a hero for my son

Literally why I lift.

I lift so I can actually go to the ren faires and kink events in my metal bikini and not feel like a total try-hard.

I want to make men both fear me and wish desperately to be underneath me.

GOD there is a chick in boston that is rocking that outfit in her okc profile. fucking makes me weak in the god damn knees, and I'm as apathetic as most get to chicks.

making it, but damn my dick wants

>women: not even once
fucking wew

To princess carry and protect

I lift because I only have once chance while in my prime to make the most of my body and see what kind of limits I can push.

I'm also vain as shit and look at myself in the mirror at least ten times a day, so lifting for aesthetics fits me like a glove.

post her pic nigga

Wow it has been a long time since I've seen her posted or that Anime at all. Truly a top quality waifu to lift for.

I lift for you, OP

:3 uwu

41294614 amen brother

Friendly reminder that Lapiss is the worst gem

For securing the existence of our people and a future for puertorican children.

the colors and the penciling in this is horrible. look at where her mouth is compared to her chin and lower cheek, is this the artists first work? wew lad this is gross.

Amethyst looking thicc

also follow her leg up and imagine where that would connect on her hip, this is the worst figure i've seen in an anime still in a while. why would anyone post this.

THIS!

I lift to continue to build up my skills as a stunt/combat performer.

On the mental side I have a burning deep-seeded desire to get revenge on every person that has fucked with me or used me with massive success and maybe show up in their driveway one morning and crack a bat over their fucking skull.

Thanks I've been looking for this.

>This

Lifting for your waifu is the purest form of lifting there is.

Keep it up.

For her

Easy question, I'm glad you asked.

My dudes.
Fellow huzbandos of big tiddie waifus unite.
Together we may have hearty chuckles at chestlets like

Because I'm a manlet and want to compensate for my shorter height with an aesthetic physique. That's one of the main reasons. I also do it for general fitness and to feel great about myself.

myself

Mai waifu for laifu. I made a tulpa of her and we lift together.

>This will never happen to you

.... i am so fucking scared for humanity.

brainlet

Clearly a bunch a beta bitch boys in here who fantasize about women being dominate and fucking their low test apprehensive asses instead of the other way around.

There's a good chance that those aren't boys at all user.

My brain allows me to talk, have sex with, and form relationships with real women. Regardless of IQ, my brain is at least not defective like the people ITT.

My brain allows me to do all those things with mai waifu and more. Enjoy your 3DPD.

You'd be wrong.
And my waifu was actually a man at some point.
That's just my bro Merlin getting his kicks.

Thanks dad

Casca and Guts had a hard life :(

>life's hard
more news at 10:15

Says the guy that doesn't have the brand.
You'd die on day one just like all the other suckers.

Oh y-yeah? B-but he had a gf to fight for :(

He's also at 5% humanity.

and now she's a half-vegetable who's cursed rape womb shat out a demon miscarriage and he had to hire a psycho sadist sister of battle cunt to be her retard wrangler

so, you know. give and take i guess.

I'm one of them mentally ill tranny types and will probably never pass as a twink due to my height and shoulders. I'm not huge for a chick though, so fitfu is the end goal

>waah I can't stop being a whore, help me justify cheating
Wtf I love Islam now?

My boyfriend

sounds a bit too high, honestly, Guts would be like, 0.001%

my pee-pee tingles reading this

Fuck if i know man, used to be to get back at my ex ages ago, now its just part of the grind. Gains are nice tho

It's my birthday today and my small family congratulated me at midnight. While it felt good, I still felt a bit of sadness within me. Why? Because I know at the age of 25, I'm supposed to be on my own and doing well for myself like a normal human bean. But I'm not that person and I'm not particularly happy about it. But what keeps me motivated to stay on the path of Veeky Forums? It's that feeling of finally achieving a 1pl8 squat and almost 2pl8 deadlift (three weeks from 1 pl8 bench). I've been wanting that to achieve that squat weight for so long that it was kinda maddening. Like Vegeta trying to turn super saiyan maddening. My form was super shitty for the longest time because of major flexibility issues so when I could finally get there, it felt like I achieved something real and tangible. But I’ve been sick 3 times this year (work in a pharmacy) and it’s affected my ability to progress further. I’ve lost some motivation but I feel like going into the gym tomorrow (its 2 AM here) and getting back at it to finally furthering my lifts and seeing where my limit is. That’s why I lift. We're all gonna make it brah.
/blog

That's not Jasper you fag

I lift for my sister so I can take care of her

Assuming you are pic related that's super gay but really cute. I hope you two are happy. I mean, that's more or less what we are all looking for, right?

keep at it brah, fuck the e-statting haters that are about to come

You're an inspiration

>he doesn't wanna animalistically grapple his strength waifu into submission and dominate her or lose and vice versa
>he doesn't want those wrestling cardio and strength gains
Lmao get out shrimp dick

That is me in the pic. He lifts with me sometimes, and it gets pretty nippy here in Scotland, so after-gym warmth eminating from our bodies are also a plus

This guy knows

I'm in similar both, health wise, I work in a hospital plus have weak health, getting sick is hard for your lifts, but we just keep going, senpai.

>Her BF has no spine
>What is nature

This is just the way it is. Her BF was "bullied" and "pranked". Don't let it come to a fight. Fucking stand up for yourself.

He fucking deserves to have his girlfriend splitroasted by Dylan and some other of the buddies.

Fucking faggot.

the motherfuckin' bros on the motherfuckin' 'ch0n, man!

I lift to punish gypsies in duisburg
I already helped to arrest 6 of them :)

I have a somewhat reverse experience of this, a fairly close friend of mine attacked me randomly. (I think he was trying to flex his alpha status within our group) I shut him down quickly (I'm the quiet one). From that moment on all my friends have refused to have anything to do with me, and one girl said she didn't like my aggression and never to talk to her again.

i dont lift haha

My transgender girlfriend is into muscle furries
Also preparing for the imminent communist revolution

Happy birthday user !! :)

Can someone explain to me what pl8 means? I can't find it in the wiki and google gives me nothing, but I keep seeing it mentioned on here. I feel like I'm falling for a meme.

45 pound or 20kg plates used in gyms.

Why is that such a milestone as opposed to pl10 or something?

pl8 = plate.
1pl8 = 1 45lb or 20kg plate on each side.
hence, 1/2/3/4 = 60kg,100kg,140kg,180kg in overhead press, bench press, squat, and deadlift respectively.

>tfw always post waifu
>but she isn't the only reason

It's also because I hold the Determination to Fist. Kanbaru waifu for laifu, but lift for many.

i lift so i can deadlift more than chicks i follow on instagram.

I thought cockroaches dont care about their young

pure

This God damn show is the literal embodiment for all that is wrong in the world.

>immediately try to alienate Steven from his family just because the uncle is a traditionalist
>OP's post is the embodiment of implied depression. Sure she was locked in a dungeon, but her fockin' personality screams self diagnosed self pity and loathing
There's more and I'd love to rip on it but i have a feeling this alone will pull some heat.

If there was a choice, Chowder would immediately be back on the air as opposed to this edgy shit

>Chowder
>Not EEnE

Oh you're catching heat alright

>not lifting to be more like UNRIVALED

Never gonna make it.

I lift in hopes that one day I can come back here and enjoy having made it with you all.

Oh, pl8 as in sk8
I'm an idiot
nevermind me

i lift because i wanna beat up my uncle and father and some other guys

To deal with depression.

I came here to say this, kek.