Now that the dust has settled, is it Veeky Forums approved?

Now that the dust has settled, is it Veeky Forums approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_vUxEvEdbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beans,chicken,brown rice, salsa, guac. Looks good to me.

i see a bunch of bros in gym clothes grab food here. So probably, dunno. Make sure to get steak tho, only real fresh thing since thats the one thing they have to cook daily

>tfw i get a chicken bowl daily

redpill me on chipotle meat please

as long as you get, Black beans, Brown rice.

Everything else depends on if you are cutting or bulking.

Good stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=5_vUxEvEdbs

It's Dom Mazzetti approved.

No. Theybtell you themselves their old doesn't reach the sanitary standard. Not to mention the e coli incident

it's trash food

are you saying they don't cook the chicken daily?
I'm pretty sure I've watched them throw raw chickens on the grill

typically in any restaurant, anything related to beef is cooked daily or to order. Same with fish. Chicken can be cooked, left in cooler, and heated back up to serve. But not all do this.
Chicken tenders obviously have to be fried to order tho. I dunno how much of this is true tho, im talkin out my ass. Ive worked at 3 different restaurants that do this

if you see them do it, then im wrong. Don't take my word over what you are actually seeing.

NO you fucking dumb cunt. There are way too many carbs in that shit food. This is why you and all your friends and family members are fat. You probably think subway is healthy too, huh you fucking cuck. I swear there are so many shitty thread like this on fit it really pisses me off.

I'll throw you in the fucking grill if you don't shut the hell up

Bowl > burrito
It's not bad if you're maintaining or especially bulking, but I'd avoid it if you're trying to cut.

Nothing wrong with it every once in a while, the ingredients are generally pretty solid if you get black beans and brown rice. Portion size is a bit of a problem though

>not getting the salad bowl
it's like you don't know they have options

>way too many carbs
>not calories in vs calories out

you are retarded

Basically this.

Every Chipotle I've been to has been so busy at lunch that the people on the line have to go back to the grill and get freshly cut up chicken. I think they're safe.

I almost go that much, they're literally across the street from my office.

My bulk diet has been two burritoes with extra meat + extra rice and a 2-3 scoop protein shake. 2900 calories/200g protons

>not getting the naked burrito

Literally
>lean chicken or steak
>brown rice
>hot sauce and tomatoes
>cheese

There is literally nothing wrong with a single thing in that meal.

>not eating the GOAT

pathetic

My nigga. Dubs confirm, Pancheros is the place to be

Too fattening.

>obscure local chain
>"look at me brehs, your choice is shit"
Relevance on the internet is key

Sodium bomb

Make your own, cheaper and better

>Hating on carbs

>obscure local chain

nah son this shit is the Midwest staple, gtfo of here with your corporate ass, this is corn territory.

>midwest staple
>literally nowhere

Worked at chipotle and that's not true. We donate the steak every night but we save all the other meats (which the employees eat before opening), so as long as you aren't like the very first customer of the day chances are you're getting fresh food. Also if nobody buys the food for a certain amount of time we throw it out. Also check temps twice a day.

>ask me anything about chipotle

>cheaper

Fucking shit, you cannot make a single burrito cheaper than they do unless you value your time at like 2 pennies an hour, which considering where we are may be true

Restuarants will generally cook chicken in a big batch, IE filling the whole grill. If they're running low on chicken they'll do another batch.
Smart places will usually have very little left over at the end of the day, unless they use day old chicken for something like the place i'm working at. If you have a little extra chicken you're not going to throw that shit out though.

Chipotle is popular enough that they probably do three or four batches of chicken a day though, as long as its not your breakfest for some weird reason you're probably getting fresh chicken.

This!
Make your own anything! Far better. Only things I can't emulate in the kitchen is deep fried stuff.

>scared of sodium

Do you purposely enjoy your chicken tasting like leather?

inb4
>he doesnt know how to season his chicken

Doesn't matter if you marinade that shit for ages or drown it in your favorite shitty hot sauce, without sodium it'll still taste like shit.

why would you ever make a single burrito? buy ingredients in quantities that AREN'T single serving and the cost is significantly less. you can buy a 20 pound bag rice for around 20 dollars which is more servings than i can even be assed to count. raw black beans are the cheapest thing in every single grocery store; soak them overnight and then they're ready to cook. buy canned salsa, buy some canned veggie mix or you can make your own.

the only time i eat chipotle is at school when i havent prepped food beforehand, but yeah it's way cheaper. also, dont say "it takes time" as an argument. cook once for the entire week and it's still fine. since burritos get soggy, it wouldnt be wise to prep the burrito beforehand. the morning of, throw it together in a minute.

>he doesn't care about sodium
jesus, you're a disgusting human being. i'm sure you don't do cardio as well because it's too much work for your fat ass. one burrito can have 2000 mg of sodium, which is pretty much an entire days worth of sodium. sodium makes you carry water weight, increase blood pressure, give symptoms of hypernatremia, etc. stop being such a fat fuck.

ahahahaahahah

I hope you're trolling son, otherwise you are unequivocally an absolute and utter tard.

>what is drinking water
>what is doing cardio, which just so happens to make you sweat

Holy fuck, the projection is absolutely massive, not only have you made it clear that you are a fat fuck, but you've also made it clear that you are conscious in your beliefs, which is why you've reacted so rabidly to me calling you out.

Stay mad peasant.

>not eating tijuana flats
>wanting to make it
Pick one

I also see them put the chickens on the grill and serve that. They are constantly throwing raw chicken on the grill at the several location i visit, so maybe its a regional thing.

I live in Kansas City and travel frequently to St Louis and I've never seen this shit. I've seen a Chipotle in like 20 states and in airports in Mexico.

Leave your neighborhood once, I'm begging you.

It's like you don't understand exercise.

If you don't see cornfields you aren't in the Midwest buddy.

use actual chipotle foods. can't be assed to screenshot, but you can do the inputs yourself. a steak burrito with fajita veggie mix, sour cream, black beans, and brown rice on a tortilla has 1400 mg of sodium. if you add extra steak, it bumps you to 1700 mg of sodium. get other shit, like corn or double wrap, and you can easily hit 2000 mg.

>drinking water undoes high blood pressure from having excessive amounts of sodium
>cardio is going to flush out copious mg of sodium from your bloodstream
>being called out for being an uneducated retard is projecting

first off, learn how the kidney works, retard. i'd recommend googling the proximal convoluted tubule and how it's rate of absorption is handled. second, i'd recommend googling hypernatremia. third, i'd google the rates of hypernatremia in the US. even if you DO cardio to try to get rid of the water weight, the excess salt will still drain your cells and keep it your extracellular fluid, and this will keep happening regardless of how much water you drink, until the salt leaves your body. the hypertonic solution doesnt just DISAPPEAR.

ask me how i KNOW you're an uneducated fat fuck. just ask me. also, you're projecting pretty hard if you're accusing me of projecting without anyone mentioning it. seems like you're pretty self conscious about:
1) not knowing anything
2) being wrong and then continuing to act confidently through verbal diarrhea that still makes no sense
3) being LITERALLY afraid of being called out on an anonymous message board that you have to damage control through buzzwords

try again, roastie.

>use actual chipotle foods.
I did you fucking tard, it's right there on the screen.

>you can easily hit 2000 mg.

Oh, I am literally shaking, 2000 WHOLE MG? You might as well put the nail in my coffin at this rate.

Blah blah blah blah blah. I've been eating thousands of MGs of salt a day for years and have yet to experience a single one of these symptoms, my blood pressure is the finest it's ever been. You fail to realize that the human body can ADAPT to changes in environment.

>you're projecting pretty hard if you're accusing me of projecting without anyone mentioning it.

Now this is just out of this world levels of autism, starting to think this guy is an ayy lmao.

found the keto fag.

news flash, quality carbs arent bad.

There is nothing at chipotle that you can't make yourself ESPECIALLY at the price point

IOWA
O
W
A

My dude!
Chipotle btfo

you are either dead fucking insane if you think this or have your fucking mom buy all your groceries for you if you think 1 portion of rice, 1 portion of beans, 1 portion of meat, 1 portion of salsa, 1 tortilla and whatever fucking vegetables you want come out more than 7 or 8 dollars

vegetables cost a lot in america

Best way to get BOGO coupons?

I'm being baited

6/10 for the initial bait

0/10 for the second

to obvious

>can't refute actual science
>m-muh body adapts!

you're a joke please off yourself.

What's with all this salt? lol

I don't give a shit about your fancy names, I eat salty food every day and have 0 signs of hypertension, high blood pressure, or brain fog.

Please peddle your miserable
>m-muh 200MGs of salt!!
Somewhere else. It's pretty obvious the only reason you keep stating this is because you hate your salt free diet and need to maintain a bubble otherwise you'll start questioning the logic behind going full autism about salt and turning down everything that tastes good.

I often get Moe's Southwest Grill if I'm having a cheat day. Haven't had Chipotle since before the whole E Coli thing like a year and a half ago. I know it's likely good now, but hearing that shit stuck with me.

They moved to all natural, hormone free, low sodium, free range after all that shit.

>low sodium

TRIGGERED

Just got back from a quick workout

You can't compare buying in bulk to buying a single item. They are completely different activities. There is a value to not having to make 8 burritos at time.

Even though rice, chicken, and beans do last for long enough to buy in bulk, cheese, sour cream, peppers, tortillas, salsa, lettuce, and guac are perishable. You cannot selectively ignore factors like perishability or ease of purchasing/creating the meal, that defeats the purpose of comparative analysis.

I get it, you can't even comprehend the concept that time is worth money, even though I explicitly wrote it out. That is because at the moment, your time is not worth any money. Eventually you will earn a paycheck and you will understand what I wrote.

Secondly, you cannot buy a single serving of many of those things you listed, and like I stated above, it's not a direct comparison to buy 8x the quantity, allocate costs, and then compare that against buying a single burrito

To both of you: I specifically said you cannot make a single burrito cheaper than they sell it to you. That is a fact, if you took $7 to the grocery store, you could not come out with a single burrito (unless you buy a microwavable frozen one). That is indisputable.

I used to work at chipotle ama
all meat is made within ~2 hours of it being consumed, usually sooner if it's a higher volume store, thats why the person at the grill is pretty much always cooking something

not wanting a sodium bomb =/= no salt or seasoning

I'm not the guys you've been talking to.

Quick point.

The logic your using implies renting a house is better because you can't buy a whole house for one months rent.

Not gonna fly.

Moe's is truly the holy grail of bulk food.

>tfw i get sour cream and chipotle ranch on my burrito.

You are not very smart

>minnesotan checking in

can confirm pancheros is goat

you're fucking retarded

neck yourself brainlet

Where do you work now

no one is expecting yout o buy things like lettuce in bulk. buying non-single serve and buying bulk is different. buying a package of lettuce that can be a few burritos can be like a dollar.

>brown rice meme
>not spiking your insulin post workout
>eating high arsenic rice
nigga if you want fiber don't eat rice period. The point of rice is its high glycemic index.

CARBS ARE HITLER!!!!!1

lol calm down, cunt. Carbs are fine.
Just don;t over due it.

Why is there e coli in your guac?

It was bogo today with my school employee ID. I stocked up for the rest of the week.

fucking cookie cutters