At what point do I stop lifting, trying to avoid looking like a meatball. Pic related, me rn...

At what point do I stop lifting, trying to avoid looking like a meatball. Pic related, me rn, I'm 5'10 and I know I have a long way to go before meatball status but I was wondering when is too much for a shorter frame?

Where are your traps?

Working on that lol, idk why they're so small still

you have my goal body. im 1 inch taller than you and too thick. whats your cal intake/ routine?

Watch Alpha Destiny

looking good, routine?

Honestly no idea, I just eat whatever i can find, I don't count calories. I just lift in the mornings and go to rowing and water polo practice in the afternoons.

how much do you weigh?

Looking decent but no muscle group aside from your shoulders looks like it has any decent development. Long way to go before you look 'too big' which is good lots of gains to be made still

I usually do 20k of rowing, an hour and a half of water polo and then body weight stuff. In the mornings I alternate between 4x60 squat, push-up, pull-up, and shrug and 5x5 squat, bench, clean, and deadlift

165, going heavier after rowing is over tho

JUST

Ok cool, idk I just don't want to emphasize my lack of height with a muscular physique

>falling for the manlet meme

>this manlet thinks its a meme

lmao

It also doesn't help that all my rowing friends are 6'3+ haha

Literally all you need to do is heavy OHP. Will give you bigger traps, upper chest, and tris which is what you need. also you need to lower bf your abs are crap

4x60 pullups…

-__-

i don't understand the premise of this thread. i genuinely can't conceive of wanting to stay small. what is it like

Guess I need to start eating better lol

Where is your upper body senpai?

Back where my rowing coach told us that upper bodies don't win races... he was a dirty liar

Sue him for gains sabotage

how many times a day do you eat

Breakfast, pre lunch, lunch, before practice , sometimes pre dinner, dinner, and then if no pre dinner a before bed sandwich or two

>meatball status

At 5' 10", you can look very aesthetic if you are LEAN at 175-180 lbs. That's gives you a muscular, but natty look.

Chad?

are you 15?

No haha I am not

Nice body bro, the only thing holding you up is the chest, you should work on that.