Is sexual activities a good excercise on rest days? or does it work better as a pre-workout?

is sexual activities a good excercise on rest days? or does it work better as a pre-workout?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/galleries/1054319.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How the fuck should we know?

yeah dawg, we aint never seen a fuckin vagina in real life. Where you think we are?

>is sexual activities a good exercise on rest days?
Yes
>does it work better as a pre-workout?
You'd probably be better sexing your girl after your workout than at any time directly before

>mfw
'i need sauce user...

I have never seen a vagina, never smelled a vagina, never touched a vagina, never held a girl's hand, never kissed a girl on the lips, never got a hug or gave a hug to a girl,never dated a girl, never received a text from a girl, barely talked to any girls besides my mom, and never even accidentally touched a girl. So no, I have never engaged in "sexual activities" with a girl.

It was always depressing to me, that is, until I started channeling my virginity into raw power.

I like to abstain from masturbation for 7 days every week, and then I blow a giant load to this ongoing 2d fantasy I have of a smaller girl having complete control of my orgasms. She doesn't allow me to cum for a whole week and promises that if I'm a good pet and progress on all of my lifts, I can strip naked and cum once ever Wednesday to her thighs/crotch/smell anything (She remains clothed). I jack off in a fit of lustful mad urge, blow a giant load, and immediately pass out naked; I wake up about an hour later and eat a giant meal to start the week anew.

However, if I do not progress or have a shit week of lifts, I am not able to ejaculate until the next week cycle. This stimulates my body to generously respond to progressing, and negatively to being a weak. Also, the aggression from the built up semen helps push me past my stalls.

I just hit 4pl8 bench press last month.

fpbp

I agree with this guy. Getting sucked off after a heavy lifting day is a really sayisfying feeling. Can't imagine it'd be that great right before

ejaculation kills you slowly.

YOOOO DEADASS NIGGA THAT SHIT GOT ME WEAK AS FUCK

saaaaaaaaaaauce

fuck off nigger

hitomi.la/galleries/1054319.html

english version?

t. white kid with glasses and acne

>vagina

Neck yourself nigger

Looks like the English version has been taken down everywhere. I can only find Chinese and whatever sandnigger language this link is in. OP share your english copy please

no.

hentai cafe

>cardio
going all out before your workout you'll have less energy for your lifts
and personally after I've cum Im too relaxed, hard to get into it

maybe if you just fool around a bit you'll notice some gains

Top kek, that guy at the very bottom shouting
>That's a HUGE BITCH.

>Search for artist
>Nothing
Are ye shillin a joke, ey?

please be less dumb
hentai cafe/manga/read/regudeku-make-every-ball-count/en/0/1/
Add a period and go rub your dick

>Veeky Forums

>He doesn't disregard 3dsluts
>He doesn't associate gains with cute 2d girl femdom fantasies for MAXIMUM progress
Enjoy your stds, 1pl8 lifts, and sluts

Agreed. All I can think about during a heavy lift is that my waifu would never love me if I failed.
>pic related

>All I can think about during a heavy lift is that my waifu would never love me if I failed.
Same; that is honestly one of the biggest surges of strength I feel during big lifts.

You have a beautiful waifu, user. Eat big, get big, and lift big for her.

underrated

I'm sorry, where do I add the period?

You've transcended humanity.

It's shit pre-workout, awesome post-workout. Basically the best way to release all the tension from the body - on rest days it's good too.

fpbp
virgins of the world unite

>I just hit 4pl8 bench press last month.
I was keen to believe your story until that. No one on Veeky Forums benches 4pl8s. Maybe minuscule fraction of /frauds/ do, but they're all mansluts.

what the hell...

A real human bean and a real hero

>4pl8 anything
>femdom fantasy nofap meme motivation
One of these things is fake, I wonder which...