How do I become more confrontive Veeky Forums...

How do I become more confrontive Veeky Forums? I was born and raised a beta and I can't get my shit together for the life of me.

>tfw walk like that and not a virgin
ok

You mean assertive? Doesn't matter, learn to stop giving a flying fuck what random people think about anything. If your boss or whoever treats you like a doormat be a dick to them. For example, if they hastily demand something from you give them a stern look and say "And what else?" They'll ask you what are you talking about and you tell them to tell you please and thank you or else you don't do anything for them. Don't fear being fired or losing friends or whatever, they'll realize what dicks they are if they do and they're not worth your association.

Just start saying what's on your mind instead of holding it in. People get angry but fuck 'em. I mean, unless you're doing this to people at a bar or something, don't do that unless you wanna get into fisticuffs.

Join the army
At least in a reservist/NG role

1/2/3/4

Get into a fist fight

by confrontive do you mean confrontational? as in you want to start more arguments with people?

This is retarded advice. Never jeopardize your future because you want to tell your boss off. Getting fired because of being snotty about work you were hired to do is retarded.

>learn to stop
But how I have Social anxiety and not meme tier type. The type where my heart starts pounding when I'm outside no matter how much I don't want it to.

The true alpha is helpful and courteous. Strong in various ways, but not threatening. It is beta cucks trying to elevate themselves with false bravado and fake macho bullshit that end up causing so much violence and grief...and usually find themselves curbstomped by some true alpha after starting shit for no reason.

i'd rather get fired than deal with an abusive boss

Confrontive, able to easily talk to people and not waver when people go off at me

To say that everyone should do this is wrong though. Quit, don't be fired. If you work a job for 10 years and get fired, then you just lost 10 years of experience on a resume.

This is how you faggot.

t. high schooler with no job

Learn from this

lmfao at cucks you act like everyone has to be dependent on their boss at their shitty job. NEETbux are a thing for a reason desu.
This

Hush child, adults are talking

>laws of physiques

>tfw walk like an alpha but still virgin.

ok

Confrontive
>definition not found.

Bad advice. I'd would slowly respond with a stern answer, and if they ask me whats up, tell them no sir and if they'd like anything else

gets your point across without your boss losing face

This, OP.

Getting into a fight and getting your ass beaten up makes you familiar with worst case scenario for confronting someone, and as a result, more likely to confront since you know you already got beaten up and still survived. Does this make any sense?

Wtf, turns out I'm Chad.

Dumbass

If that is the case then just try to find another job before quitting.

What if its parents instead of a boss?

I'm trying to move out but they're interfering with that too.

>walks too fast
>long strides

This was written by a manlet, wasn't it?

Is it bad that I like those ugly new balance school shooter shoes?

The first step to being confident is not falling for /r9k/ tier memes.

My boss tried to condescend me once in my first week. I told him I'm not interested in his immature attempts to belittle me, however I would be happy to hear constructive criticism on my performance. Immediately gained his respect, and he hasn't talked down to me since.

Boxing is probably a better idea

earn your own fucking money and stop being dependant on others.

First become an asshole and then become chill

If there was a single magical answer then there'd be no "betas". The only way to become assertive is through long and gradual personality and lifestyle changes, just like how you won't suddenly gain a V-taper after benching 0.5pl8.

One piece of advice that got me going is to spend every single day being the best 'you' that you possibly can. Do as much as possible, walk everywhere, do all errands ASAP, don't wait, get into hobbies, do new things, tire the fuck out of yourself so that you're barely able to stand by the time night comes. That feeling of exhaustion and relief as you slump into your bed is what builds character. Being able to push yourself beyond your limits and being able to do things you don't want to immediately do (cold showers is an easy example albeit meme-y) is what builds character. With character, comes dignity, self-respect and then assertiveness. That's the point, however long down the line, 3 months or 3 years, where you realise you are your own man, a person others respect.

That is the only way. Don't expect a simple answer or correcting your posture to help. All it will do is amplify insecurities.

This is the best piece of advice.

You can't fake assertiveness. People won't respect you when it's clear you don't respect yourself. And you can't respect yourself if you're a scrawny faget with nothing under his belt.

Doing martial arts helped me gain confidence a lot as kid. I kinda learned how simple fighting is, naturally evaluating when meeting someone how a fight would go, what actions to take, what possible responce could be.

It appears physical power aspect is pretty important for self confidence. Not the appearance - appearance of "alpha" is just a method to scare off opponent. So basically you need to gain confidence that you can beat the opponent or very least have good chances to oppose in most situations.

I am no violent person by any means, but after doing martial arts became routine for me - i just found myself not being pressured in social meetings: not by opposition appearance, social status, looks or whatever. I know i can beat shit out of them and thus, the most basic instinct - of protection is satisfied, and confidence gained from it applies to all your other actions.

In overall, much of your psychological reactions are connected to physical. For example the fear and insecurity, are connected to inability to withstand physical pain - but instinctive reaction from that inability applies to all your actions and psyhological pain too. If you learn to shrug off a punch in the face, you can shrug of whatever social/psyhological pressure is applied to you too.

can confirm,

I've only fought other people in boxing class, but it totally changed my mindset. Gives you A LOT of confidence in a good way

I make 20k/year
how do I stop being dependent?

Be taller than 180cm

That drawing would be perfect if the pepe was smaller.

this

I was going to reply with something pretty similar. You have to change your life. For me, getting fit has become the cornerstone. It provided me the confidence to start asserting myself into other things. It's like a "I accomplished this. I can accomplish thath" type thing.

The easiest part is the actual action. Making yourself believe you can is the hardest part.

>tfw was an alpha until about 5 years ago, could get bitches without trying, active social life ect, was hit with a wave of drug induced psychosis/depression since then, 27 now, no gf, no friends, relatively fit and still make bank but nothing to spend it on

>mfw

Start making those career/job gains. Hit the job postings everytime you hit the gym. Apply somewhere once a week. I've been really lucky when following this in the past

This. Miltary is great for posture, eye contact, shouting ect.

I got swole but it didn't help so I gave up

My penis literally shrunk from 5.9 inches to 3 out of low libido and being so sexually inactive

Pay me and I will be your friend

I spent a good hour laughing at this image yesterday
>tiny beetle like stride
>has never heard a song in his life
everytime

Anyone saying this is bad advice is wrong, kinda.

You want to not give a fuck, but also still be able to give a fuck. Also being able to stand up to authority just enough for them to respect you is a good thing to learn.

It's about finding that perfect balance, and it'll happen through trial and error. You have to be willing to fail and try again.

I take it you're too pussy to ask out that cutie? Do it already, the worst that's gonna happen is she'll say no. You'll overthink it though and think she is gonna ridicule you behind your back and her friends are gonna look at you weird. If you learn to not care, they will forget in like a week and it will go back to not being a big deal.

But it's a lot easier said than done. I mean I'm sitting here saying this, but I still hesitate sometimes. But I eventually will because I hate having regrets. And I wanna be inside her.

But yeah I'm kinda rambling. It's just food for thought

20k a year is more than I make and I live on my own you faggot, my rent is 975 a month too

>wahhhh I won't be able to spend 500 a month on what I want anymore

Grow up

You've gotta start off with little things. Like if you walk by a pretty gal say hello, you don't have to do anything else and that'll help approaching people a little easier. That and also when you make eye contact, don't break off first, that one helped me a lot

Is this better or worse than flex a cep?

Just be yourself

Unless anything posted on this thread aligns with what I say ignore it.

Battle your insecurities. Whatever they are, e.g social situations, immerse yourself in them and confront your personal issues.

Take up a martial art. One with live sparring, or take a class where you're forced to interact with people and have conversations.

Improve the things about yourself that you hate, or come to terms with the fact that probably nobody notices and you make up for areas that you lack with the areas you exceed.

>tfw hate conversations so much i wear earplugs whenever i go somewhere people might be

Worse because flex a 'cep was actually funny

>virgin
nope
>looks below parallel
nope
>too polite, gives too much space
I've actually cut off a few bigger black men in the gym who tried to walk in front of me, they glare and do their nigger stare but no fucks given
>struggles to find comfortable hand form, too tense
hands are fine, sometimes get tense but thats because of the heavy lifts
>struggles to autowalk
depends on my mood, I'm always thinking about something but if I'm not thinking about that it's just fine
>walks too fast
nope
>compulsively needs to pass anyone
nope, was walking side by side with some yoga pant girls at the gym until they sped up
>long strides
again no

The rest no, clothing no.

This is like Zodiac signs, it only gives vague descriptions and generally everyone walks like this some times.

I meant to say yep to being a virgin

>tfw walk like an alpha virgin but still not an alpha

It takes one to know one. Guess you're right

Headphones accomplish the same a look less autistic
If you wanna be really dismissive wear shades too

where am i supposed to look??