I'm kicking a lifelong addiction to diet soda. I'm only going to be drinking water...

I'm kicking a lifelong addiction to diet soda. I'm only going to be drinking water. What sorts of mental/physical changes can I expect in the coming days?

head from caffeine.
i'm kicking diet soda too.

>head from caffeine.

Nigga what the fuck?

Yeah caffeine seems like the big one, even if you switch to coffee/tea/caffeine pills you're still coming ahead in health

Switch to coffee and teas. Going from soda to water is a huge leap.

>>head from caffeine.
i mean headache

If you still need the fizzy feel then use carbonated water with lemon slices in it.
Was addicted to Nazi fanta when fat, got over that by mixing sparkling water with tropicana.

Are diet drinks actually bad for you?

no, the only conclusive result of drinking diet soda found so far is that it causes you to crave more sweets. That's it. So if you have any willpower at all and just don't indulge any cravings you might have then you are fine.

This

I'm a diet pepsi addict and sparkling mineral water mixed with lemon juice is surprisingly satisfying when you're craving pop... but unfortunately not as good as diet pepsi with lemon juice.

They can kill gut bacteria too but i still drink em

(They kill extrenely limited amounts--thousands of trillions)

shit rots your teeth bad as well

Then brush nigga

Yep, I've got a lemon tree in my backyard so I just grab one in the morning and use it throughout the day in my water.

If you wanna get real fancy with it you should grow a mint plant. Tear a few leaves off and mix it with the lemon water, shit's delicious.

5-7 day headache caffeine withdrawal.

nigga brush your teeth

Not much honestly you'll feel better for sure but that is mostly placebo. I have been off soda for 2 years it's only really tough for the first month or so like when you go to a restaurant and such.

diet sodas are a god send to all those fat fucks that really really want to loose weight while cant give up sodas.

only if you're one of the animals who swish soda around in your mouth instead of just drinking it

are they really tho

wtf i love trump now