This is about to take me up to 6'2...

This is about to take me up to 6'2. I am looking forward to experiencing the benefits of height and no longer being a manlet.

>Respect and admiration everywhere you go.
>People go out of their way to please you
>People assume the best of intentions.
>With men, you shall share a certain newfound brotherhood.
>They will invite you on ski trips
>Their fathers will invite you to become freemason
>Females will lust after you.
>In front of their boyfriends, females will look upon you with authority instead of their man.
>Females will no longer say cruel things, or if they do they are merely playful tests of your manhood, as opposed to ruthless, acidic diatribe.

I can't wait until I can say goodbye to this manlet disaster forever.

You know everyone can tell you are wearing lifts right?

you didn't really buy lifts did you

Why do people think height is some magical thing that brings all those things? That's rubbish, man
T.6'1

Well it's better than getting that brutal surgery. Just do w/e makes you happy, user.

Wtf you autist you'll be invited on ski trips if people like hanging out with you.

too bad all lift shoes are dorky and make you walk like grandpa or id wear lifts and crack 6'6" just for the hell of it

these look very subtle, may just buy a pair.

youre still a manlet and dont ever call yourself tall that right is reserved for tall people only, all you are is a manlet on stilts

nobody has ever liked hanging out with me in my life

will lifts change this?

>be 6'3"
>buy a pair of these
>tell everyone I'm 6'3"
>produce license to prove
>revel in the butthurt and salt of manlets 5'11 and under

This is the best idea ever OP! Thanks!

>user finally lands a girl
>things are going well, get back to her place
>take shoes off, ready to deploy his sickest moves
>turn to see you're looking her in the eyes
>yfw

No, but luckily you'll be able to return them pretty easily

Height doesn't mean anything unless you are already conventionally attractive. An unattractive 5'8" dude is going to have the exact same success with women as an unattractive 6'2" dude.

You are fixating on this one metric as if it's a golden ticket to pussy, and all you're going to accomplish is raising your anxiety. You'd be much better off spending more time lifting, or working on your skin/hair some other factor

t. balding 6'1" guy who gets rated as 5/10 and has almost zero success with girls.

I'm just gonna confirm this

I am sort of fat and have gyno but I have a good looking face and despite being 5'9 I have never had any issue with getting attractive women

I'm 6'3" and bought basketball shoes which make me around 6'6" when combined with gel inserts for comfort.

>Buy these shoes
>Wear them every day
>Finally have enough confidence to say "You too," to the Subway cashier

Best purchase I ever made, seriously.

>its 2017
>manlet is still a meme

when did Veeky Forums become the cable TV of memes? Its so stale in here I can smell the gold bond medicated powder

Manlet content is one of the only good parts of Veeky Forums

Lifts are for fags. A real man(let) wears cuban heels

savage

yeah but you bought some ugly fucking shoes. they aren't going to help. do yourself a favor and buy some CDBs and buy the height increasing insoles

just wear air maxes

Is this true?

You can lie on your license

Too much lift gives manlets away because they look too tall for their proportions.

But what about me? I'm already 6'3, but if I wear those I'd be a godlike.

I've tried makeshift lifts before
(wore my old "extra wide" sneakers and added an inch and a half of padding in the sole. Fit my proportions nicely. Mires everywhere)

If I push it with these, would people notice or would I just be a king?

Yo I need some of these shits but my feet are size 15 (US).
Where the fuck do I get shoes my size that do this?

Im 6'0 so im not an expert on lifts but since you are taller then the majority of people they wont really notice.

What's worse, lifts or Nike Shox? Shox seem like a more honest way to lie about your height if that makes sense. But shox are also ugly as shit and make you look autistic.

Not in Australia, they measure you at the DoT

Nikes are for black guys tho

What state are you in? Never been measured for my licence

someday you'll realize its not your height holding you back... its you.

6ft3 here i might as well be invisible , thats how much attention i get

Actually going to immediately call bullshit on that one. I'm 184 cm, and when I got my license I said so, and the lady said she'd measure me anyway and put it down as 188. A mate of mine who's a touch shorter than me (think like 182-3) is also down as 188.

They get it fuckloads wrong man

these are by far the "stealthiest" lifts I have seen in a long while, good job. would unironically wear if I needed them.

that said, you will walk like a newborn horse and have weird posture and should still kys for actually buying them.

Depends on your proportions, just don't go full iron man mode.

all those females you'll woo also need to be fucked with your shoes on or they'll laugh you out of the door as soon as you take them off and suddenly can lick their cunt standing up

I'm just under 6'1, I plan on getting insert-able lifts when I make it, just for fun. I wouldn't buy those ugly shoes.

>getting meme'd this hard

If you really believe height matters this much just throw on a pair of doc martens - they give you an inch or so without making you look like a tool

>manlet
>grossly oversized feet
Confirmed for hobbit.

Why not wear insoles instead of settling for ugly ass shoes? I have 1 inch insoles that i out in whatever shoe i want. Started with 0.5 and went up to 1 without raising alarms.

do insoles work on any shoe size?

technically yes. some brands don't make anything under size 6 or over size 13ish (mens US) and in general for very wide feet though, diminishing production/sale cost efficiency. so if you got super weird hooves you might need to look around for special ones.

What about the heel inserts? Would that affect shoe size?
(I dont have super wide feet, so maybe it'll fit into my size 13.5?)

I'm gonna confirm it too.
5'7 with a mild gyno, skinny fat but decent looking face here. Never had problems getting qt3.14 gfs since high school too. Flings on the other hand...

But yeah, height is not everything. Looks and confidence goes a long way

heel only inserts kinda sorta fuck your posture and stride depending on your proportions, get roomier shoes and use full plantar insoles m90. as for 13.5 yeah should be doable, I've seen em up to 14, just not the major brands around here.

>buying lift insoles in person to begin with
h-heh god bless amazon

>unironically using lifts
Who are you Omega "I use Minoxidil to grow a beard" Destiny?

>tfw living with gf and terrified that she will find the lifts in my shoes

>he's 5'11"
>thinks he's manlet

T. 5'5" actual manlet

What the hell are you going to fo when you go to the beach or something. Or just lounging with your qt. You have to take them off at some point

No one can really tell if you're an inch taller or shorter m8. It's more of a general vibe

3 inches though is a whole other story

My 5'8 friend has all those things while having a smoking hot girlfriend, I'm 6'1 and always top 2 in height at the social group and I might as well be invisible, probably helps that he's actually outgoing and sociable and overly-positive and shit and I'm just a memelord.

>3 inches though is a whole other story
and these shoes are 3 inches
this guy obviously meant these 3 inches shoes that OP was talking about
can you tell me what is the point of your comment?

Are you legit autistic? Get diagnosed

>user goes to bar
>towers over even the kingest of manlets
>makes several girls soaking wet
>bartender deploys wet floor signs around user
>user brings home a special one
>the one wearing the highest of heels, still not eye to eye
>gets undressed
>both totally nude
>user staring at her chin
>sudden realization as her vagina dries up with the XP closing sound
>she gets dressed as he cries on his knees
>she leaves
>user posts another lanklet thread on Veeky Forums

why wont you answer my question?

This shit is hilarious. Anyone between 5'10 and 6'2 is gonna be 6'0 for all intents and purposes. If you think women can tell height you are wrong.