*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

*breaks chair*

Even if he tried to move out of the way, the path would still be blocked.

hey buddy! *give him a big hug because he's a good and honest person*

Heh, wrong move, twig, *bearhugs your spine*

I was about to say at least he's not cosplaying a skinny character, but Birch looks like a skelly compared to him.

Boogie please..

PAY

His cosplay is a t-shirt, shorts and a coat and he still managed to FORGET TO TUCK THE FUCKING SHIRT IN. Is he fucking retarded or something?

Careful, he could crush you in one hand.

holy fucking shit he's terrifying in this picture

As a formerly obese person , I detest this man and the very site of him can trigger me.

I hate that he perpetuates his obesity in the face of thousands of fans who are also obese. He won't change, and he makes it okay for others not to change.

I hate him

>his bitch videos about weight loss and crying motivated him
>loses 10 lbs in 5 years
>literally could have made a motivational 400lb weight loss video by now if he actually tried

I agree. He'd probably be a likeable guy otherwise, but he just doesn't have enough willpower.

And I get he's fatter than most of the world's population and slightly above average weight in America, but losing less than 9 pounds in five years is fucking disgraceful.

*plays pokeflute*

underrated

FOR

that's because no belt fits him user

>slightly above average
How much does he weigh now? He was around the 550lb mark before which is still like 2 Americans

>implying still can walk

he lost 6lb already , stop harassing boogie

MY

>tfw recently realized 275 lbs is my maximum goal weight as an American

>which is still like 2 Americans

Yeah, though only a man and a woman

>I'm a lot bigger than I am strong
so...fat?

Or does he really think he has hypertrophy?

to be fair his back and legs aren't nearly as pathetic as his arms and chest

>diets for a week and says its hard
>quits and begs for your sympathy
Imagine if that was your life

10/10 post

I have this fat fuck, well would every sympathize with him? All he does is eat shit and complain about weight, no self control

Also, where's that pool spreadsheet where we guess when he dies? Surprised he's made it to May

>THIS

overrated

I wanna get in on this where's the spreadsheet

beat me to it you bastard

back the fuck off!!

i can do this forever senpai.

Come on guys, leave him alone. He's "trying"!

that guy weighs over 500 fucking pounds?

HAES m8

[spoiler]should i replace the fill picture with this[/spoiler]

OBAMUS
CARUS
REFORMANDUS
*POOF*
>boogium fattimus defeated
>path cleared
>gained 20 xp
>gained 20g

Birch is Bearmode.

>41295738
>41295799
>41295864
Not even going give these y o u s

>top kek

Didn't they recently approve him for lipo?

POST MORE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

mission accomplished

LARD GARGLING

*Opts out of Obamacare*
AH HAH HAH.

>floor collapses

*sinks boat*

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

He's 5'9 520 pounds, I put that on a calculator with his body fat coming at 51%

>wall breaks down

*blocks your path*
*path collapses*

LOW

TIER

GOD

>BMI of 76

this guy is pathetic but even more so his fans are retarded. some fat dudes donating him money telling him HE was their inspiration. for what? evacuating 6 lbs of shit from his bowels and saying he lost weight? well yeah he did but not that which matters.

fucking 6 lbs in 10 years. a guy his size has over 50 lbs of water weight easily. every single video he releases about weight is riddled with excuses. he lives the dream sitting at home making income from some retarded persona which is not that far off from his real self in his weight related videos lmao. he has all the time in the world to change yet he can't because he doesn't have the mental strength to put the form down and flail his arms around a few times per day. what a fucking waste of money this fat piece of shit is.

can't wait for him to finally kick the bucket and fuck off but on the other hand if he does die he will become a new tier meme here for a very long time and i don't know what's worse. him living or reading about him every single day.

HEALTHCARE

hahahahahaha how the fuck is this fat guy real

hahahaha nigga just put the food down like nigga close your mouth haha

Legend of Legaia needs a remake.

The second game was dog shit though.

*wears basketball shorts to the gym*

I bet Birch could wrestle a pissed off Slaking and make it his bitch.

There will be people waiting with a broken arm or other injurie cause a fat fuck like him is being hauled in the ER for his third heart attack because of his lifestyle choices. We are enabling these greedy, selfish human trash

I'd like to find the autist posting this crap constantly and beat his ass mercilessly.

He can actually stand?

he says he can only walk for a few minutes at a time before succumbing to knee pain. He is having to undergo a gastric bypass and a lifetime of future complications associated with weightloss surgery because he doesn't have the willpower to lose weight naturally.

His wife must be enabling him and providing all that food.

>His wife must be enabling him and providing all that food.

uberfat people shop with these. all he needs to be able to do is walk from his handicap space (that he gets for being fat) to the front of the store.

I really can't believe sometimes how these mobility scooters caught on like wildfire.

It seemed like overnight, everybody was morbidly obese and a burden on society or something.

>these people live for free because they're disabled

I mean jesus christ, it makes me want to break my legs on a press machine, only do upper body work outs, and pay for hookers to blow me in my office chair while I play video games for the rest of my days on the government cheese

I used to work at Walmart, obese fat fucking pieces of shit would take these, ride them around 'till the battery ran out, leave them mid store and get another one, and then leave it in the middle of the fucking parking lot.
Meanwhile you had people in wheelchairs and old people having to deal with it.

they used to be stuck in their house, which is why they're more visible

That must explain the decline in their appearance now that we have online ordering, deliver, and pick up services.

big words from a keyboard warrior