Why cant I up my bench and squat every time?

Why cant I up my bench and squat every time?
They are currently weak as shit (105 and 165 respectively) and I'm gaining 2lbs a week. 8+ hours of sleep too.

have some fucking patience you sperg.

sorry but I've been lifting for many months with shit results

>lifting for many months
>gaining 2lbs per week
>8+ hours of sleep
>can only bench 105 and squat 165

You're either lying or delusional about something here, which is it? Or you are a 90 pound 5'0"" girl

That sums it up.

Well to be fair for the first 3 months I was cutting and wasnt even trying to increase my lifts cuz im stupid

>starting on a cut diet
why? gotta build the cake before you decorate it

I realized that too late m8

pounds or kilos?

the less impressive one

>105
I'm a dyel, on a cut, and only get 7ish hours of sleep and I can bench more than that.

How many reps are you doing? 30?

Im too embarrassed to say

I'm just more confused than anything friendo. You can certainly do better than that. Make sure you're getting plenty of protein

Creatine

2 min rests before sets

Do pullups before bench press

Deload and enter hypertrophy if problem persists

Because incels on Veeky Forums have given you unrealistic expectations and a shit routine to train with
Can you up the volume? Please tell me you aren't just doing 3x5 every day

Im past those weights after 1 and a half months your a fucking bitch

>I'm gaining 2lbs a week
enjoy getting fat

First of all that's too much weight, aim for .5-1lbs a week max. Second of all you need to deload if you fail twice in a row and work back up naturally, that's how you gain and grow man you'll still gain and grow when you deload even though the weight is lighter. Third of all if you have those covered maybe it's time to move onto a better program.

Since you're still a novice go check out fierce 5 novice, it's very well balanced and the guy who made it has a FAQ answering all the questions you may have about it.

Creatine salesmen get OUT

Not OP but I don't want to get meme'd, what kind of routines should I look into

Grams?

That guy is memeing you. Just do SS and eat enough. Read the damn book. If you want more volume some accessories, but 5rms are v high vol as it is.

Most likely he'll meme you into doing a split and you'll end up being a skinny fat with a pump for a few months before making any real gains.

oh no senpai I'm not getting meme'd into doing SS again

Just fkn eat more and get some decent spotter do 3 reps at a max and hit your triceps as hard as you can with proper form. And eat some carbs two hours before your workout . its not difficult , did it the same way . i started two years ago with 60kg bench and now i'm at surpassing 177kg. But in the beginning i did weight just 70kg and now 100 at 12% bf! If someone crys now , i'm 100% natty , genetic is my friend

Get your testosterone and thyroid levels checked. Low levels of either cause reduced gains. In the meantime, do more volume, rest for longer. Maybe 2 workouts a week of whole body, or 3 with the middle one being light. Or 4 workouts with 2 upper body days and 2 lower body days. Basically, if you're not able to progress every 48 hours anymore despite eating at a hefty surplus and sleeping enough, you need to move on from a beginner program. And stop gaining 2lbs per week. Aim for 2lbs per month now.

If it turns out you've got hormone problems and you get that fixed, then your noob gains will be extended and you ought to be able to progress at a beginner program pace again for a while longer.

Most likely because your form is complete shit. You are hitting plateaus at low weight because you are lifting the weight sub-optimally.

Gotta disagree here . 99% of people are just too lazy and dont work their ass off . hell they dont even start to sweat . thats way too much theroy rh. The truth its so simple as the one two three .

SS took my squat to 275 and deadlift to 315 pretty quickly senpai. It's not a meme if you follow the program properly.

I agree with that being true for the general population. But I think people posting on Veeky Forums are quite far from representing the average normie. The people who find their way here are pretty autistic about lifting so I think the chance of OP having done his homework is high.

From the way OP phrased things I got the impression he's read the sticky and is doing some beginner program, SS or SL or whatever, and is doing the prescribed reps. That's supposed to work while bulking until you stop being a beginner. Also, I'm pretty sure the variance of physical talent between people is pretty large so some people are going to have to work for years to get that 2pl8 bench.

Like, if men with 40th percentile levels of test can get 2pl8 bench within the first half-year of training, then everybody below that will take longer, that is 40% of men, and maybe 20% will take two years or longer and 5% will never reach it. These are just made up numbers. I of course don't know the exact equation describing how test levels relate to strength gains but it's likely to be a normal-ish distribution. In any case, I think we can agree that the effect size is large. This is why I'm not personally surprised by people having these kinds of gains; I believe the portion of men who have saddening genetics for muscle growth isn't a tiny one.

I have above average test levels and my bench sucks

You can either look good or lift heavy.

Unless you're on steroids so you can do both.

Your choice.