I am extremely confuse as the course I should take to lose weight, here is the quickrundow

I am extremely confuse as the course I should take to lose weight, here is the quickrundow

>weight 210 pounds
>5'7
>daily calories i consume is around 800-900
>sedentary life, most of the time in bed
>excercise six days a week, burning 400 calories on a stationary bike

Is this a good way to lose weight, or is this extremely dangerous and harmful to my body? I wake up feeling refreshed and dont feel fatigued at all, while drinking 8 bottles of water a day.

My aim is to get 160 pounds but I have no idea if what I am doing is right, started this around three weeks ago, will weight myself next friday.

Any advise about this, should I do more research before I destroy my body? Or should I keep it up?

Eat 2000 a day and you'll be fine. You can either eat 2000 a day and eventually lose the weight, or eat 800 for a little, then give up, gain the weight back, then realize you should be eating 2000

That said, I want muscles in my legs and eventually get a firmer ass. Will this routine help eith that?

No stationary bike will not do that. Lift weights.

Don't stationary bikes directly work with leg muscles? Also would love some more input on the original post.

>are you male or female
>800-900 calories is way too little
>you're probably underestimating anyway
>cardio doesn't build muscle

What else?

I am a female
If it is to little, what could happen? Will my body explode?
What do you mean underestimating?
I feel my legs getting firmer and harder, isnt that muscle mass?

At that big of a deficit you're likely not getting enough nutrients. Also, you're much more likely to hit a huge wall and your body will crave food like you can't even imagine. Just eat more food and make sure you're getting your macros. 1800 is probably good for a 200 pound female if you're pretty sedentary. You're probably just feeling your fat being lost. Also, look up bodyweight exercises. I know there's a bodyweight general somewhere on this board. You should be doing some type of strength training even if you can't make it to the gym

Why go through all that hassle when I just want to reach 160?

Double negative making it a positive. You're in the clear, user.

>Why learn anything about losing weight if I wanna lose weight

Fuck... Insert a comma after the first no

Then wouldnt OP intaking less calories than his intended daily intake would make him lose weight while working out the legs? How is what he said wrong? You are confusing user.

Well if OP doesn't eat the right macros they will end up with a shit body just be a bit skinnier. You can't just lose weight and expect to look good

This.

What do you mean a shit body? I would understand if op wasnt doing excercise but he claims that he's working out his legs daily which would mean even his belly fat would turn into socially attractive bits. Im asking because I am on the same train and have lost around 40 pounds in a course of 5 months and still going and I dont have a shit body, in fact I look super attractive with a good jawline after losing all that fat.

You're consuming 800-900 calories per day, while only burning 400. You need to burn more calories than you consume.

>>weight 210 pounds
'7
>>daily calories i consume is around 800-900

Did anyone make it any further? I wish I could see this idiot's face. I don't even know why. 800 calories is half of my cutting max - and I'm 5'10 at 160 going to 150. This dipshit really thinks he is eating 800 calories, burning 400, and is 210 pounds.

Nigger I track my food regularly and throughly, the fuck are you sperging about? The numbers I used are correct, after calculating my daily intake I asm suppose to be eating 1700 calories daily but I dont, I go around 800-900. How fucking nigger retarded can you be?

well
>I'm 5'7 and
>135 punds
>got there from 160lbs
>maintained strength 3 times a week
>took me 4 months
>ate 1800 kcal at the start, 1500kcal now
>if im about to go out drinking i do 400kcal worth of cardio that day

Take it slow man, there is no way you will feel good bellow 1500kcal a day. I have to boost myself with coffee at work to be productive.

Its a slow process, dont fool yourself, it will take you 6 months AT BEST to get where you want. Don't rush it or search for shortcuts, be real and you will get real results.
Don't fuck up your body, it wont be kind to you

Yeah after reaching 160 i am planning on doing aerobics , squats, and work on my figure. As mentioned before, I am aiming for firmer and harder legs with a firm ass.

He's probably not taking into account serving size and thinks the whole bag of chips is only 120 cals.

Every fatty in this world in every thread on the internet thinks he/she eats super low amount of calories. He has right to doubt you and you perception of food.
If you were realistic you wouldnt be here in the first place.

What are grams, what are cups, what is life.
Dumbfuck

I understand that but it is not my case, specially when there are countless tools to keep track of food, excercise, etc. I did not started this weight loss routine unprepared but the ocasioanl doubts I have I try to ask them out in forums or here, but in here it always turns into a shitfest or show pics hurr.

I suggest finding the book Greyskull LP: second edition and doing the female program listed there ( its mentioned in the sticky)

Just cut at 1300-1500kcal for now, if you feel like you want to go lower simply do more cardio ( or even better some Greyskull lp)

>did not start unprepared
Hurt durr I'm gonna eat 800 calories a day and stationary bike will make my butt firm

I'll tell you when you can tell us what serving size is

Kek, true words

You will never stick to this plan since you have no will or mental strength. 2 days of this diet and your fatass will be 6 donuts deep in a mixed dozen.

How dumb are you? Or are you that illiterate? This is to lose weight, after reaching the goal then the next step is a firm ass, something that I am not interested in asking how to achieve in here because there are retarded niggers like you that have zero reading comprehension.

Is this bait? Read the fucking sticky

Thats a legitimately good advice, OP make sure to check this out

Thank you for this, will be sure to give it a throughout look.