Is Jeff Cavalier natty?

Also fuck the mets

Other urls found in this thread:

famousbirthdays.com/people/jeff-cavaliere.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How old is he?

famousbirthdays.com/people/jeff-cavaliere.html

of course his products are well worth the cost 10/10

Years and years of hard work and dedication devoted to education about the body and it's movement. He would be absolutely enormous and freakishly huge if he had ever done steroids. He trains constantly and extremely smartly, that. His body isn't even that crazy.

If you can get past his horrid product placements, he actually gives pretty good advice.

I bet he's on creatine. No way you could get that body without creatine

I reckon hes on TRT now but hes pretty short, not too heavy and id say its achievable especially if you train like him

Calm down, Jeff

How tall is he? He doesn't look very wide.

He never speaks about it, but I think it goes without saying that he is natty. His physique isn't anything huge - it's very impressive and he's been doing this for a long time, I wouldn't ever doubt it if he says he's natty

I dunno, it makes sense that he's natty because athlete trainer and whatnot, but those biceps look fucking ridiculous even unflexed and he's able to maintain like 10% BF at age 41 throughout the year

not to mention that he never cuts or bulks, so he's either on something or just has a ridiculously committed diet

>ridiculously committed diet
Only former fatties have problems eating clean. It's not hard.

Is this a meme

What the fuck do you think creatine does

Like 173 lmao

He eats clean 365 days a year. I think he said he has a small slice of carrot cake on his birthday.

Ηe spoke once about general substance use and he says he only on a rare occasion drinks beer and he generally leads a very boring life (sic.) Because his father told him as a teen if he ever did anything he would kick him out

He sure does look like a boring dude. He's kind of autistic, his content is a little more entertaining now but it took him years to be comfortable in front of a camera.
This being said, he's always extremely lean and is probably on some lil juice

That's true, he only indulges once a year and with a small cake. Need that discipline!!!!

I have seen much worse product placement. At least he gives out good info for you to figure it out yourself his product is just for normies who can't do anything without being told.

hes about average height i think. His bone structure really fucked him. His wrists belong to an elementary school girl and his shoulders are like my 6 year old cousins shoulders

he trained for hypertrophy his whole life. I'm pretty sure he's natty

He says 5'7"
I applaud him for really making the most of his genetics