fair enough, Napoleon did dissolve and the Emperor abdicated
but keep in mind that the HRE was pretty much at its worst state in its history
this is after the Treaty of Westphalia
the European Union is more connected than the HRE was at that point

>2nd Reich
yes, along with the Anglo-Zionists

>3rd Reich
no, the Soviet Union won and I say this a Wehrboo
without the Eastern Front there is not way in hell the western allied would have gotten so far into Germany

I love how this pic shows France's downfall into irrelevance

>First one:
France is feasome empire that rapes a coalition of great powers all alone

>Second one:
France is the leader of a coalition that barely defeats a lone nation

>Third one
France is a weak shithole that tags along Americans after being liberated, and barely contributes at all

How the mighty have fallen...

to be fair, the French peopel had NO wish to fight Germany again
we can make fun of their losing so fast, but they had no propaganda effort at the same scale as Britain
the only significant resistance movements were communists and other extremists
the French people did not want to fight

>France is the leader of a coalition
Yeah right. Great Britain was boss in the Entente and they decided the war. The French would have been btfo'd mercilessly without the Empire

*blocks your path*

>Great Britain was the boss of the Entente
>The leader of the joined allied armies in WW1 is Ferdinand Foch, a frenchman

really makes u think huh

Lindy pls

Face it, Pierre, France lost their status as a superpower in 1815. After 1871, they were basically just another B-lister, like Austria

The first one was the only one where it was a solely French achievement and you're deluded with you think WW2 in Europe was in any shape or form a French victory

>The French would have been btfo'd mercilessly without the Empire

While that's true, this doesn't change the fact that neither could have Britain, and that France contributed the most

Russia arguably contributed the most in terms of manpower, and Britain contributed the most in the colonial conflict, naval superiority, and the production of armanents.

>Russia arguably contributed the most in terms of manpower
Yeah, Russia was pretty important too

>and Britain contributed the most in the colonial conflict, naval superiority
Aka useless shit

>and the production of armanents.
That's America

France was the leader Allied nation on the Western Front (where the war was decided) and on the Balkans theater
Britain was essential too, but more of a sidekick

>Aka useless shit
Lmao. Germany would've been way stronger without the blockade. Britain maybe wasn't able to defeat Germany on their own, but France would've gotten absolutely destroyed

>Britain maybe wasn't able to defeat Germany on their own

There's no maybe, Britain alone was weak garbage
Germany was barely defeated despite the combined forces of Russia, France, Britain and America

>There's no maybe, Britain alone was weak garbage
Yeah, no. Britain was still the Number one Naval Power, meaning that Germany couldn't do shit against them while they could off Germany from all their colonies

We said that Britain couldn't ave defeated Germany, which is a fact
Defeating =/= hiding on your island wghile your enemy thrives on te continent

I'm not french and I do not look at History to have a power fantasy by identifying myself with people of the past. People who say "we" or spend their day as wikiwarriors for their "nation" are the fucking worst and pollute any historical debate that can exist.
Fact : France led the allied countries in WW1.
Fact : Great Britain had an importance unlike any nation in WW1 as their blockade is one of the main reasons for Germany's defeat.
Fact : There were courageous soldiers who died and suffered in the trenches for this war, whether they were french or from Britain and its Commonwealth.
Fact : Despite this you're still some annoying cunt in the internet like so many Veeky Forums posters.

Fuck all of you.

baste

Ok pierre keep telling yourself that France wouldn't have been overrun by mid 1916 without Britain

Funnily enough, France was basically alone on the Western Front until mid 1916, when Brits finally started bringing in a significant ammount of troops for the Battle of the Somme

Before that, the BEF had barely numbered 100,000 men while France and Germany had several millions each on that same theater

>France contributed the most
What did Pierre mean by this?

I guess Russia contributed the most then....oh wait
Tard....

>His shit on Germany thread immediately turned into a shit on France thread
Well done OP

>I yelled the loudest and said the most things, that means I contributed the most to the debate
epic

'>but muh people died
Reddit

>Great Britain blockades Germany, fucking up both their civilian and military economy
>meanwhile, frogs die in the trenches
ebin

Hence the reason i chose mid 1916, which is when britain really started throwing its weight behind the western front. Had this situation not changed by 1916 then France would've surely lost the war of attrition against Germany.

no need to thank us, senpai

So did britbongs. Your stupiduty is insulting.

Yeah, but they did something meaningful as well.

>three

they got a sticker for participation

>Germans and British: invent tanks and planes to help win the war and get an upper hand on the other side
>French: moar men lol

> "France destroys the 3rd Reich"
> Surrenders a few months into the war, everyone runs away to Britain and Africa, France switches sides
Yeah, they really showed those Nazis!

The HRE dindu nuffin, they were good boys

>France did not develop new weapons as well

Two, if you want.

Pretty sure planes were invanted by America before WW1
And France had the first air force and was the first country to use machine guns on airplanes
They also had the highest ranking allied ace

Britain had tanks but that's about it
They were well behind France when it comes to aerial warfare in WW1

>france totally rolled over germany!

>wikipedia

>anything that doesn't fit my false opinion

>they were well begind France when it comes to aerial warfare in WW1
source?

>source?

Basically all the fact stated there France had the first air force
>The first aviation force in the world was the Aviation Militaire of the French Army formed in 1910, which eventually became L'Armée de l'Air.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_force#History

France was the first country to use MGs on airplanes
>On October 5, 1914, French pilot Louis Quenault opened fire on a German aircraft with a machine gun for the first time and the era of air combat was under way as more and more aircraft were fitted with machine guns.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aviation_in_World_War_I#The_dawn_of_air_combat

France had the highest ranking allied ace
>Colonel René Paul Fonck (27 March 1894 – 18 June 1953) was a French aviator who ended the First World War as the top Allied fighter ace, and when all succeeding aerial conflicts of the 20th and 21st centuries are also considered, Fonck still holds the title of "all-time Allied Ace of Aces".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/René_Fonck

And bonus, the insigna of the Royal Air Force is copied on the French one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roundel#Military_aircraft

and then WW2 came and France surrendered in 2 months and started collaborating with the nazis
the end

Yeah never denied that, I was just correcting someone about WW1
And it's not like te British were particularly glorious in WW2 either...

Makes the french pioneers but doesn't give me a good view of their overall war effort. Did the french produce more aircraft, destroy more aircraft, or have more trained pilots deployed?

>without the Eastern Front there is not way in hell the western allied would have gotten so far into Germany
Wrong

Yes to all
The fact Americans sent their pilots fight in the French air force, despite the fact it'd have been way easier to have them join the British one linguistically speaking, tells a lot about the superiority of the French in the air among the allies

Name 2

>I wanna thank France for destroying the last hope of the white race and helping to Europe with shitskins

1. the fighter aircraft
2. the FT-17 (best tank of WW1 and ancestor of all modern tanks design-wise)

t. bongistani

Why does the thought of this great name invoke such palpable gnashing of European teeth?

fuck off to /pol/

More German soldiers died in Stalingrad than the western front from D-day to the end of the war. The western allies would not have been able to tolerate the losses the soviets did. They would have had to make peace and give the Nazis much of what they wanted.

>defeats a lone nation
t. Germanboo

It's basically true, Austrians are ethnic Germans (one nation) and Bulgarians and Turkey were so useless they may as well not have bothered joining in the first place.

>me put shooty on plane!
>*shoots propeller to bits*
>tfw
Meanwhile Germany is inventing the interruptor gear.

> France winning anything

>Meanwhile Germany is inventing the interruptor gear.
You mean Dutch I presume

>ywn live in a French Empire that dominates Europe

Truly the worst timeline

Yes, sure, The second battle of the Marne was a naval battle

>Anthony Fokker gives you the most crucial military aviation breakthrough of the war.
> You terrorbomb his country in the next war

>The western allies would not have been able to tolerate the losses the soviets did.

Citation needed

Common sense

Kys

t. naziboo