Ask a Fat Fuck anything...

>Been trying to lose weight for several years
>lost a bunch of weight 2 years ago, gained it all back in less than a year
>tips, tricks, workout plans, recipes welcome
>feel free to talk shit if you want, I just need motivation in my life

what's your opinion about brapposting?

stop eating like a pig

brapposting?

That's been the hardest thing. I can make myself active, but eating like shit has just become a way of life. Its extremely depressing...

wHAT'S your opinion on traps?

How do I prep for anal sex so there's no shit on the guy's dick when he pulls out?

Don't care.
Take a massive shit beforehand. Then wipe thoroughly. Then take a shower. While in the shower, wrap your washcloth around a finger (i prefer my middle finger) and jam it up your asshole to finish cleaning it out.

What makes you think we care? Lose the weight, read the sticky.

Read it. Over and Over. I get the principles, but motivation has been the hardest part.

I think I may be depressed or something...

>i may be depressed
YOU RACK DISCIPRINE

Hard work is hard, consistency is hard, resisting temptation is hard, life is hard. Grow a pair

Whats that tattoo?

ex fatty here

you know how to lose weight senpai. stop eating so much

exercise doesnt do shit if youre still eating processed food 4 meals a day + snacks

you need motivation or a mindset to do this. you're smart enough to understand the mechanics of caloric intake. go read a motivation book or something senpai

I don't want to ask you anything. You aren't special.

And go take a walk or something. Losing weight isn't hard.

See, you hit the nail on the head. I lack discipline. I want to work hard, but staying consistent has been my downfall.

Ive tried yoga, medication, meditation, different types of workouts/excercise and nothing seems to stick. The best I did was two years ago when I wasn't working or going to school. I went hiking in the mountains nearly everyday and dropped a shit ton of weight. But now with work/school, I can only make it hiking a few times a month

Soldiers memorial. I was in the army years and years ago and my best friend died and I got this tattoo to memorialize him.

Helps a lot to stop jacking off. Over time you will become motivated, and you'll have more testosterone. You might even lose weight.

I've read them. I'll get super motivated for a week or two and then just lose it. That's what drives me most bonkers.

Traps are gay

Is this true? I've heard so many different things. I don't jerk it everyday but its one of the few things in my life I am fairly consistent with.

Can you vouch for nofap?

are you fucking retarded? just eat less you dumb mother fucker, you don't even have to eat healthy. it literally takes more work to eat as much as you are to stay a fuckin fat piece of shit. Jesus Christ, you are fucking pathetic. I just don't get it. Who the fuck wants to be fat? There's literally no downside to behind a healthy weight. It's not like being fat is fun, you'll never even have anyone truly love you if you're a fatass.

do you girlfriend op?

does it motivate you to better yourself, the fact that most women see you as a repulsive accumulation of blubber whose stench is putrid at worst, and a sexual non-entity at best?

think of the qts senpai. you have access to Veeky Forums memes. if applied correctly these will propel you far ahead of the retarded normies in the gym doing their hundred curls.

>do you girlfriend op?
No

>does it motivate you to better yourself, the fact that most women see you as a repulsive accumulation of blubber whose stench is putrid at worst, and a sexual non-entity at best?
I want this to motivate me so bad. If i could discipline myself to lose weight, I would have no problem getting women. I'm not some sperg that can't talk to women, I just can't get motivated enough to do something about my physical form. the last relationship I was in I realized just how my health was affecting my sexuality and even that only motivated me for about 5 minutes.

>sexual non-entity

to extend this point, this is the way that even the nicest qts think of fat men. the cunts actively despise fat men, considerate qtpis feel sympathy when they look at fat men, but they feel absolutely nothing in their vagina. not a single tingle. if there is moisture in the lower region it's because they've been swimming recently.

there isn't even a process of consideration that goes through their brains. no, 'what if I got with user?' you can be an ugly motherfucker, a total asshole, a sperg, a weirdo, and a woman may at least entertain sleeping with you, but if you're a fat fuck the section of her brain that computes penis+vagina equations views you as nothing. it doesn't view you at all because you do not as a potential variable.

do you want to live your life in this situation? if not, let the contempt propel you to a better place.

>do you want to live your life in this situation?

No.

I've been thinking about starting Jiu Jitsu. Do you think that might help me with discipline/motivation?

TBF, more and more women possess his physique

i reckon any change to your life routine helps man

as cliche tier as it is, if you keep doing the same shit every day that you've been doing for years, you're going to get the same results

you're obviously stuck in a rut mentally and it's manifesting in your body, so making a new habit will contribute to positive change

yeah and even they bang fat dudes as a last resort because normie men are so fucking stupid they have no game

@ OP what has helped me is viewing the stupidity of dumbfuck, car-financing, no-game-having yuppie cunt beta buy-her-dinner motherfucking normies and realising how much better than them you can be if you apply effort.

i can tell by your demeanour that you would have sick game but you need to be fit enough to apply it.

>jiu jitsu

I went from fat to slim whilst doing mma so yes. I also cut out sugar/processed food completely and weighed all food to eat under 2000 calories/day.

Buy cooking scale and install Easyfit on ur phone. Read all food labels, reject if it says sugar.

Would you recommend easyfit over MFP?

I've been thinking about trying Jiu jitsu in hopes that it might give me the kick in the balls I need.

In other areas of my life, I do well. I'm motivated to work hard and develop professionally. I go to school not full time and am active in a couple organization. I like to volunteer.

Im just having trouble applying that to fitness.

Main advantage of Easyfit is that you can view your macros (protein/fat/carbs) on the first page. For MFP u need to go into nutrition menu.

Both are good though

Yeah, but are you even lifting? Your arms/forearms look way too small for someone who lifts like at all.