Morning gym elite

Anyone else joined the morning gym /ELITE/ here?

>Walk up at 6.30
>Leave house at 6.55
>Gym by 7.45, all going well
>Working out by 7.55
>Finish at 8.40
>Out and showered by 8.55
>Work by 9.05
>Sometimes grab a coffee which helps with the 9.30 shit at work

Times may vary slightly

>In before he's not going to make it
>In before short work out

Here are some tips to help you

>Don't bring your phone in the gym. Don't listen to music as picking a song could waste time
>Don't talk to people (this may not be an issue anyway)
>Don't walk around like a fag between sets trying to flex
>don't sit around looking like you are taking a breather and contemplating life

After your session

>Quick shower and get ready it's a simple as that
>Don't spend five minutes drying your balls
>Don't talk to people
>Don't fap in the shower
>Don't spend five minutes with your cock out. It's unnecessary
>Don't spend ages drying your hair and doing metrosexual fag things like moisturisers.

Following these easy steps (you) could also be in the morning gym elite

Lunchtime gym masterrace here

It's top tier for wageslaves. Really breaks up the day and gets you out of the office

I get off work at 4:30am and get to the gym around 5am and work out for about an hour sometimes hour and a half. Am I part of the morning elite?

I wish I had a job with a stable schedule where morning gym was a reality. But i'm a fucking loser who works at costco so fuck me.

I like how the heavy weight section is empty but the treadmills are packed with the moms. its really funny

That's a hard one, you go after work though.

Maybe this should be called the pre work gym elite

/early/ checking in.

>Wake up 3:30
>gym 3:45-5:00
>work 6:00-5:00
>mma 6:00-7:30
>bed by 8:30

I feel like an old man but I enjoy it

I tend to wake up around 5-5:30 and get to the gym by 6

You work 11 hours a day

>wake up between 6:30-6:50 (depends on when I go to sleep)
>leave by 7:30
>get to gym at 7:55
>stretch off + hyperextensions, ready to lift by 8:05
>Finish compounds + isolations by 10:00-10:15 (varies by day)
>Hit treadmill or bicycle for 30 mins
>cold shower
>done by 11:00
>get back home by 11:20 to enjoy breakfast shake (oats, eggs, milk, banana and hemp seeds) and 2nd protein shake

mfw I take my phone with me to time breaks between sets and to listen to music for cardio session. Also your work out is short, who the fuck spends only 45 mins at gym unless you're lifting nothing with no breaks or you believe in rest days.

Yep, supposed to be 7-5 but me and a couple others show up at 6 for coffee+smokes and getting tools/other shit ready.

I'm already up may as well get another hour in

50 minutes to get to the gym? what the heck?

Plebian: Noon
Contrarian: Morning
Patrician: Night

Where my night negros at

Damn nice bro
Shame bout the smokes

I wake up at midnight to lift at 1am before work at 3am.
No excuses.

Yeah I know, I don't really drink anymore except at music festivals a few times a year so I need my one vice haha. Used to be pretty heavy into opiates and weed as a teen though, so it's better than that at least

Morning gym sessions are a fucking trap. Ever notice that gymns these days are open at ungodly hours? Ever notice something else that always "gets up" early in the morning?
I did Pre-work gym sessions about 5 years ago. I was happily married at the time. Go to gym. Make new friend "gym buddy" urgh. Start spotting each other.
He has this thing about thigh development and about getting lines on your inner thigh and well TLDR is within 4 months I'm blowing him in the showers 5 mornings a week and my wife left when I chucked a spaz about her not trying anal.
BEWARE - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Objectively it probably isn't bruh but each to their own

It seems to work for me senpai. I've noticed change and bulked a bit. I probably do as much as a person who goes for and hour and a half, as I don't spend time hanging out into he gym like some loser.

Should probably up it to an hour for faster gains though

I don't really like the gym. So for me morning are better becasue it's done first thing. When I used to go after work, it was too busy and i used to flop. Morning I always feel good after and refreshed

lol you are just a faggot

It's a five minute walk from work so suits me. Go gym first then work

I do cardio in the morning, weights after work. I work at 8:30 so I get to the gym for cardio around 7.

any tips for early rising? I don't have trouble getting up early if i need to but i'd like to cement it into my routine.

>tfw no gyms open early near you

I don't hang about either (the time includes minimum breaks of 60 secs to max. breaks of 150 secs + (for top sets)) but neither do I feel satisfied with my routine if I don't spend enough time at gym. Fair's fair to you I guess but personally, anxieties about how I may appear go out the window when I go to gym. Then again, I've been going early morning since January, so that may be a factor. To me, a workout is both self-improvement and like a form of meditation. By the time I hit the shower I'm wasted but breakfast tastes like heaven when I finally make it home, and I still get stuff done throughout the day.

Agree with mornings > evenings though. Fewer people means you finish on time without cooling down between exercises and you're not fatigued from everything else leading up to the gym to weigh you down. Although for me downsides are that my schedule can be unpredictable, meaning that I have gone more than a few times underslept, which can be excruciating.

If I'm here passed 430am I fucked up. That's when everyone rolls in. Luckily only the retarded trainers use the squat racks.

What are your lifts?

Go to sleep early so you have 7:30 hours of sleep, do it consistently so your body can adapt, meaning that even if you would need to get up later because work starts later that day, get up at the exact time. you can sleep as long as you want on weekends

I spend one hour at the gym and I feel like it is enough. During that our I do 5 3x10-15 and 2 6x10-15 in supersets

>getting to the gym at 7:45
>morning gym
All of the cool morning people have finished their workout by the time you show up senpai

I start at 6:30 and go at 7:30 will I still meet cool people desu?

The cool people show up right when the gym opens, so if your gym opens at 6:30 then yes. I have no data on real nigga hours at 24h gyms tho, so I can't help with that.