Bulking Food

What's your favorite bulking food, and why is it the Flying Jacob (pic related)?

>2 fully cooked rotisserie chickens
>4 tablespoons butter
>1 lb diced bacon
>1 lb mushrooms
>4ΒΌ cups heavy whipping cream
>6 - 8 tablespoons mild chili sauce
>2 teaspoons yellow curry powder
>salt and pepper
>2 bananas
>6 tablespoons peanuts

8 Servings of delicious Swedish cuisine

Daily reminder that if your bulking food is significantly different than your cutting food, you are a fatass who uses bulking as an excuse to be fat

Flying Jacob is my favourite food, idc if im bulking or cutting i love this shit homemade.

here you go lad

t. a skelly

Please don't call it Swedish cuisine. It's an abomination from the 60's that is as frequently eaten as ham with pineapple. I.e not.
>Only uses curry for seasoning
What are you, 'murrican.
Tried thyme and rosemary with your chickun?

t. fat "powerlifter"

yep :)

what the actual fuck did you even try that?

I put it in soup instead of a shake

it's almost summer cunt why are you bulking

doing cut/bulk cycles yearly is a meme that pretty much guarantees no real progress

sacrifice a year or two to a dedicated bulk then cut after

wanna know how i know you don't lift?

but I do lift?? wanna know how I know your a

This. You should only cut after years of lifting to get big or you gain too much fat and need it to come under control. Permabulking is the only way to have max results.

autistic samefag confirmed
>(You) x2

no?

nice job on the inspect element there dawg

>all people who disagree with my uneducated opinion are the same person

wew lad. I think you might be schizophrenic

piggy

lmao dude u got found out

now stop

>found out

this has to be bait. you accused me of samefagging with no evidence. Im the only one whos provided any evidence whatsoever

Getting back on topic...
80/20 bulk/cut cycle, any thoughts on that? I'm thinking 4 months bulking, 1 month cutting

no four months isnt enough time to develop any significant muscle mass and 1 month is too fast to keep any muscle mass

see

if you think there is even a point in "cutting and bulking" its obvious as shit you have been lifting for less than one year, also getting a 5'8 210lb "powerlifting" vibe from you. You must obviously look like shit if you think bulking for a year straight is a good idea

youre getting two people mixed up user

the guy youre replying to is pro bulk/cut cycles and against long bulks

Im against bulk/cut cycles and pro bulking for a year+. I am also a powerlifter (5'9 85kg atm). my original post I said ~sacrifice~ a year. Im not aesthetic, but Ive gained significantly more muscle than if Id bulked and cut multiple times

Whats wrong with being a powerlifter? The goal is to put on muscle in any form and cutting every couple months isnt going to get you there. You can bulk for long periods without gaining 100 pnds just by lowering your calorie intake and adding cardio if you get over a point you hate the way you look. Building muscle and looking aesthetic is a long term goal that takes many years only slowed by constant cutting periodically. If you think you lifted for 1 year and cut now you have skelli abs makes you look good you don't.

1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup olive oil

blend then drink