Meanwhile on Veeky Forums

Fuckin hell mate

Other urls found in this thread:

floens.github.io/Clover/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you switch to firefox you can use an ad blocker.

They have always had an anorexia thing going on. Some of them are trying to fuck others over with it too. It's sort of like how Veeky Forums tries to make everyone self conscious about height and be into fat girls.

Eyy phone bro

Eyy phone bros

Empty ad combo breaker

Fuck this guy

dumb phoneposters

It just failed to load you fucker
Lol fuck you too mate

get out of here you fucking phone normies

Why don't y'all download a Chan app? I use Mimi.

>not using clover
>having adds on the Veeky Forums

They took down clover a while back

>current year
>no iPhone

How does it feel being broke and/or unpopular

floens.github.io/Clover/

You can still get it. Google around, you will find a download.

>source: i downloaded clover from a place besides the google play store

how does it feel being a cuck

Ayy lmao.
I literally never browse Veeky Forums on my laptop anymore

are you american? because I feel like this is strictly an american sentiment to have

Stop spreading lies retard.
Also to all the retards above. No excuse for having ads even if you're on the phone. Mobile Firefox.

Idk, my Galaxy was much cheaper than the iPhone and comes with actual memory so I can have music and podcasts downloaded without getting the storage full memo every time I try to take a picture.

>getting the storage full memo every time I try to take a picture.

Well that's a relief, I thought I was just horrible at managing my phone's memory. I've been getting that message almost daily for the last ~year and am constantly deleting shit.

haha i-iphone m-masterrace right?

>256gb
>not enough memory
sorry I don't know what its like to be too poor for iphone and too poor for a computer on top of that

you are horrible at managing your phones memory, I only have a 32gb version and have never once gotten that memo

>tfw 16 gb memory

>buying a 16gb/32gb iPhone

My dude you should get yourself the new Samsung gaylaxy ass8 or some other poor people phone my poor friend

>American
>time on the phone says 14:15

ask me how I know you're American

Obviously south African

> spending close to $1000 for a phone

Congratulations user, you may not be poor yet but those kind of decisions get you there. And yes, I have a computer. Another reason why I switched from iPhone, android is more compatible with PC.

And yes, I keep a lot of music and podcasts downloaded due to how much time I spend on the road and with poor connection, so memory is important.

Get on my battery level

>Yes goy, buy our needlessly and unreasonably overpriced phone that literally offers less than a 200€ phone. You don't want to be seen as poor, do you?

And I'm at my computer right now bud.

>not keeping it 100
>non clover users

>not losing 13% battery in 30 minutes

No ad high battery bump

a comparable in memory SD card is ~250 dollars, and very few android phones actually even support and SD card that large. And nigga the fuck you mean "more compatible with PC", literally plug your phone in and transfer files, I have owned both android and iphone and they are exactly the same in terms of connecting to a computer.

Both wrong, I've had pic related for 10 years now, and plan to have it for the next 10 year to come.

I'm cheating I have my phone plugged into my charger at my desk ;)

Oi cunt, I've got that same frog!!

When did we become /g/?

this is far from /g/ still, believe me.

We can go deeper

Do /g/ ever go into custom phone builds and reusing desoldered chips and parts do you know?

I'm fucking about with some vaguely interesting stuff there atm, would be nice if there's some knowledge on custom android/linux builds on custom hardware. Also trying to work out the MIPI-DSI protocols atm but I don't expect that so much.

Well this thread de-railed faster than a 30 y/o whore who just realized her age

We have to go deeper

Hey guys

>Not using based ad free clover

andriod number un

>downloading stupid apps when you could just use your built in Chrome Browser.

I don't know why people would ever download FB or Messenger, just use the website and save your storage.

The tesseract

Let's keep it moving

How do none of us have the same ad?

Got a slots double.

The fuck even is gardenscapes

Ayyy

>This is what americucks actually believe

>incognito

Pussies

>TMobile
You tell me