I might have cancer Veeky Forums, is there a point to working out since I might die soon?

I might have cancer Veeky Forums, is there a point to working out since I might die soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/279571.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can give up and die like a fag. Or you can devote all your energy to fighting the cancer and winning. Don't eat anymore meat, vegetarian diets help combat cancer. and see if your doctor says you can exercise while going through treatment.

You can make it user. Don't lose hope

Don't give up user. Fulfill yourself as much as possible with no regrets in case you die soon. If you find lifting fulfilling then go for it. If you don't then just do anything else. Good luck brah

You cant literally get sterons prescribed by your doctor, as a part of your recovery process.
Time to leave humanity behind

Oncologist here

2/3 of patients with cancer will be cured in the current era. For a young person, it's more like 90%+ (especially if you get something like testicular cancer)

So just steel yourself up for the tough battle ahead, you have a great chance of survival and a great life ahead. Just don't give up.

Die like a man, you've earned the right

>Don't eat anymore meat, vegetarian diets help combat cancer

Wait is the meat=cancer meme true?

Is it only beef or chicken too?

It's just a bit of cancer m8, no reason to give up

You're not an oncologist

A link between processed meat and red meats and cancer is proven, although the magnitude of risk is small.

White meat (non-processed) is probably safe.

who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/

>You're not an oncologist
Actually I am, but OP doesn't really have cancer and is just shitposting, so it doesn't really matter.

I am a medical doctor. I can tell you aren't a oncologist since you had the need to state that first to make your words seem more valid. And also, its the middle of the day during a weekday and you are on Veeky Forums.
I know you aren't an oncologist, trust me, im a doctor.

Start taking hemp oil (kills cancer cells), leave burgerland and go to a country with healthcare.

I'm not from the US so the middle of day thing isn't really valid.
Are you a med student? Where?

As an oncologist, what do you do all day? Having seen a few just from family members needing one they look like they just sit in an office all day and review files.

It's the nurses and machine techs and the lab rats that do all the bitch work no? They just collect the info and then you just decide if it means 6mo. or 6yr.

>hemp oil
Actually, just find a yew tree and eat as many berries as you can find. I'm talking like at least 5 or 6 pounds of the stuff.

Doesn't yew tree berries just slow down the process of cancer cells dividing? Doesn't actually kill them?

Nigga I'm playin you. You'd die. Taxol kills everything.

I still don't think thats true. Has more to do with the p50 protein and any other protein that is involved with p50.

cancer need glucose , just go keto and starve it .

smoke hella fucking weed! stop giving a fuck! grab life by the balls! kill cancer! win life!

seriously, no, don't give up. cancer is everywhere in my life, this shit is awful, just don't get demotivated. maybe take a trip to tibet and chill out with some monks if you don't feel motivated to lift or smoke pot. honestly tho, smoke weed, it might help a lot.

your body will produce glucose from other sources in your body if you don't consume glucose. You brain absolutely needs it to function.

people always say weed kills cancer but i am never led to any real scientific articles that claim this.
I just assumed it is to help with appetite so you can consume what your body needs

Lol OP just stop breathing because cancer cells need oxygen to survive.

Yew berries are definitely poisonous. Trust me, i'm a tree surgeon

desu this will kill cancer

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/279571.php

This is the only time I'd recommend this, but look into extended fasting. Not meme'ing by the way.

I know retards have posted this meme as a way for losing fat, but for curing cancer, keto is good, and extended fasts are god.

Stay safe user, wishing you well

if you had any personal/health problems other than cancer you would get absolutely abused but here its just a few jokes cuz cancer. good job guys.

Mostly this, but you dont necessarily need to cut out meat. While there is evidence than processed meats and potentially red meats MIGHT increase the chance of getting cancer, it wont really affact you when you already have it and white meat is absolutely fine regardless.

You're not medical doctor. I can tell you aren't a medical doctor since you had the need to state that first to make your words seem more valid. And also, its the middle of the day during a weekday and you are on Veeky Forums.
I know you aren't a medical doctor, trust me, im a doctor.