How can anyone justify eating carbs in 2017? Do you WANT to age faster and die younger???

How can anyone justify eating carbs in 2017? Do you WANT to age faster and die younger???

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sbakermd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dumb keto poster

>hillary supporter

I dont care how hot you are, but im staying the fuck away from you.

>Inbefore "Hur dur trump supporter"

I dont support him either.

nice middle ground "see I can't be wrong because I don't support anyone lol" stance faggot.
I'm sure someone has the picture

>>/pol/

Keto friend saying stuff like this isn't going to convince anyone. You can't stoop to their level of anger or disdain if you want to win anyone over. I know it's tempting but it just will not work most of the time.

Show them the facts and the resources. Let them decide for themselves. It's impossible to force a new diet on someone even if it is the optimal diet for human existence. It's like trying to tell a christian to be an atheist.

If anyone wants to actually understand why there are keto people on this board, just look up diet doctor and watch a few videos. All I'm seeing is instant disdain like this poor fellow because of the op basically insulting anyone who isn't already on his diet. That's bad business. You don't say someones stupid to help them. Or maybe youre just trying to be holier than thou and need an ego bost.

I don't know, I still don't understand extravert/thinker types.

yea i get what you're saying but the OP really isnt winning himself any favors by being aggressive about his choices of eating
no better than the vegans trying to impose their lifestyle on others

dumb keto poster

The only known society to run keto over generations is the Eskimo people of Alaska. Their average lifespan is 56. That is either the shortest in the world, or close to.
The longest lived people in the world eat carbs.
You, on the other hand, should eat shit and fuck off, OP.

Yea Asians literally eat rice at every meal and they are skinnier and live longer

Try eating for your metabolic "type"

Yes i know you will think its bro science but its worked amazing for myself and online it seems to be true. Depending on where your ancestry is from your body will respond better to certain types/combinations of foods.

Someone from south/central american ancestry will have generally do better on a medium carb medium protein and lower fat diet

European? Generally high fat high protein low carb

Asian ? High carb high fat low protein

And by carbs its usually vegetables/fruits not fucking bread or "grain" we have
Carbs are fine and good if you aren't some morbidly obese fuck or some paleo idiot who thinks its sustainable

Get your carbs from veggies and mess with your fat intake and see what works best for you

REEEEE

>implying I dont support anyone

I never fucking said that you tard.

go low carb as an adult, but PLEASE don't make kids eat low carb. ages 3-9 is when humans use and need the most glucose for brain function and to grow. you willl have a retarded manlet child if you do

Have you guys ever tried eating for your blood type? Makes a lot of sense

i can believe this. got any links?

But VG just convinced me to go high carb low fat, what the fuck

>not being a fake supporter just to get pussy and mires

Are you autistic? Why even get Veeky Forums in 2017 then?

Low carb has helped me curb my self-destructive impulses. I'm not sure when I'll be able to reintroduce carbs to my diet again. Maybe like 2019.

Real talk, does this actually work?

I'd like to make gains sometime before I die

She just wants to be drafted user, let her be

>Euros dont eat bread
- t. Journal of Broscience

Are you fucking stupid? Of course it works, and it's a must. Especially in an American city like DC, NY, Chicago, and LA

Nope, Hillary supporters are straight up evil

Look at how they are rioting in the streets and burning shit down

Savages, the lot of them

Man, if you live in any bigger city at all, you better fucking pretend to be a liberal feminist
Swear to god, the fucking "I consider myself a feminist, but I understand that these issues are not mine to speak about" line both saved my ass and straight got me laid a bunch
Just know how to deliver it and keep off those topics, bitches literally dry their own vags talking about shit like that

Pathetic

If people ask, I tell them I'm a conservative and then if they press the issue further I do the whole agree to disagree thing. It makes you look far more confident and mature in comparison if they start sperging out on you.

I still have zero problem being who I am and don't have to lie to impress women, but I am in Houston tx as well so I'm not in some leftie shithole like Portland.

You really take politics and women that serious?
I'll let you in on a secret: 90% of men are conservative as fuck and don't take women and their opinions seriously. You just give them the fluff, then fuck them. And if you fuck them good, you can usually tell them you're a right wing death squad member and they won't give a fuck. At least that has been my experience over the last few years.

cuck

/pol/:
>Hillary supporters are monsters! They live by violence, look at all these riots
>oh but also.... we should purge the jews

>And if you fuck them good, you can usually tell them you're a right wing death squad member and they won't give a fuck.

That's kind of my point.

One of the chicks I was banging before I moved was the type who'd go on Twitter rants about supporting Planned Parenthood and everything, she's seen me in a Regan/Bush 88 tanktop on Instagram and still liked the pic and has been dming me to ''''hang'''' when I get back to town.

I'll take titties over /pol/ autism any time.

I didn't say shit about the Jews or browsing /pol/ dipshit.

In fact I have absolutely zero problems with Israel, and think that the media is unfairly biased in favor of the Palestinian side.

No one here cares about your opinions. Go back to /pol/.

Aight, so we're on the same page
But if you drop that shit immediately, it's an unnecessary red flag that can deny you some sweet feminist pussy

>I'm a beta doormat!

You're so dumb that you're getting mad at the person who WASN'T arguing about his political stance.

Fucking idiot lmao

Nice cuckholster you have there /pol/

Holy fuck yes. Just be careful if you get info political discussions while drunk, because you might tip your hand

>Seriously thinking "those are some nice titties but they belong to a woman who supports the wrong neoliberal candidate, so I have to pass"
lol

>beta doormat gets called out and starts sperging out and resorting to random reddit phrases

Lmao this is too good, screen capped for sure

Until you get hit with false rape charges

Reminder that no attractive woman in America will fuck you if you tell her you are a trump supporter. You have to lie about that if you want to get laid the first time

Eskimos are also typically hardcore alcoholics and drug addicts too, so that's not a very good example.

Also I lived in Okinawa, the place with the highest life expectancy. If there was anything to learn there, it's smoke all the damn time, eats lots of rice and fish coated in sauces, and be manlets.

man you are retarded arent you?

SOMEONE didn't go to college (it's you)

carbs is how you build your glutes you dumb cunt

>Also I lived in Okinawa
that sounds really interesting. mind telling a bit more about this? do they really smoke a lot? sounds surprising

>Asian? High carb high fat low protein
>and by carbs it's usually vegetables/fruits not grain

Asians don't eat rice? What the fuck?

Haha ur right OP

>this one chick i was out a date with at her house offered me some rice
>I laughed heartily at her, slapped the bowl of rice out of her hand and said, "Not today gainz goblin!"
>She was overwhelmed by my alpha prowess and immediately bent herself over for a good assfucking

Boy I sure do love being superior to you absolute PLEBS

>mfw realizing I'm probably talking to an ugly manlet who women look down on
>mfw realizing that I forgot that there are '''men''' out there who aren't attractive or tall or confident enough to just tell women whatever they want and still get laid
>mfw realizing that I'm probably talking to some awkward redditor with no social grace who is extrapolating his own lack of success with women onto me

Sorry lad, I forget how the other side lives sometimes. Now that I think about it, I feel almost mean thinking about what your experiences with women are like (having to suck up and roll over for approval) compared to mine. You do you man, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and I honestly hope you gain the courage to make some positive changes in your life.

dumb frog poster

Self hating cucks detected. Trump supporting women are prettier and generally have more long term relationship potential.

Asians eat rice with almost every meal and are among the lowest bodyweight and highest lifespan people in the world.

Italians have very low rates of heart disease (they're rank 152 out of 172) despite high carb and fat diets.

Now part of this is other factors such as stress but the evidence currently seems to be pointing towards an answer more complex than just "CARBS=BAD", with it mattering a great deal what KIND of carbohydrates you're eating.

Asians also tend to be fairly small, be fairly active, and not eat very much.

Italians also tend to eat a fuckton of olive oil with everything.

Also carbs are bad is just a meme.

Post an 8/10+ woman who is also a trump supporter

Literally the post above yours

Just because you live in some shitty bubble doesn't mean we all do

Calm down, my man. I am also redpilled but the idea of telling a woman you love trump before fucking her just seems stupid. Am I wrong?

So many triggered sugar and starch addicts ITT who lack the willpower to give up their shitty habit

OIL > sugar

>OIL
9 calories per gram
provides stable energy levels
can be used as fuel whenever you want
can go days without feeling hungry
non-addictive
doesn't cause diabetes
doesn't worsen cancer

>sugar
a paltry 4 calories per gram
inconsistent energy levels, spikes and falls
can be used only in a short window after ingestion, after which it becomes flab on your body
constantly need more to keep going, the very definition of grid-dependent short-termism. not good with the happening just around the corner.
addictive
causes diabetes
feeds cancer cells

sugar is fuel for girls, faggots, prey (cows, sheep, deers, rabbits), Brazilian cars, and cancer.
OIL is fuel for beasts (lions, tigers, bears, wolves) and machines (real cars, tanks, ships, planes, metal gears). not to mention heat, light and electricity.

OIL > sugar

>brazilian cars
fucking kek

you will never make it

No, don't bring up politics or religion unless asked.

But if asked don't lie to make others happy, your personal philosophy defines you as a man, never give that up.

>strip away the clothes, wipe off the make up, cut off the hair
>keeps her eyebrows

>European? Generally high fat high protein low carb
Europeans have stronger carb and starch genetics than the Japanese and are less susceptible to diabetes than most races (which indicates selective pressure for high carbohydrate consumption)

Oil actually does cause diabetes. Sugar has never caused diabetes, it does treat diabetes though by promoting insulin sensitivity (which we've known for over 100 years)

And refined sugar does not produce "spikes and falls". Have you ever actually looked at the blood sugar curve for refined sugar in a healthy person with high insulin sensitivity? It's a smooth curve and overall very little change because it is metabolized rapidly, and fructose is metabolized more slowly.

The total lack of knowledge that pervades the keto community is really unlike anything you can find on this planet.

Try not to seem passionate about politics at all honestly, especially if you don't know what side they are on. Politics are a very very awful subject for a girl you've just met. If they ask you straight up that's just a test to see if you're in the same tribe as her, your best bet is to say you don't have time to keep up with politics because you're focused on (applicable social activities and job/school). It kills two birds with one stone, makes you appear as a high quality man who leads a fun life and it dosent make you a member of the enemey tribe.

If she ends up being long term her opinions will naturally come in line with yours, women don't have strong ideological convictions unless they are dependent on delusional cult tier shit, and you don't want to get involved with that.

>Caring about women's opinions
I just tacitly appear as if I agree or am neutral and literally say nothing to indicate either way. I don't get my time wasted and If I want to try and bang someone that woman knows later I have an all clear.
It's really that easy senpai.

>go low carb as an adult, but PLEASE don't make kids eat low carb.

Why would evolution make adults and children require a different diet?

Whatever planet delusional sugar sentimentalists are on it definitely isn't in this universe

fuck everyone else user.
you are right.

i used to support trump... bu that fucker lied to us and is listening to his bitch daughter and that cuck kushner.

Middle ground for the win we aint no cuck to any of those cucks.

Yes please

Keto diets only work if you are:

>a complete lardass
>an ooga-booga tribesman
>have fucked-up genes

Enjoy your no-energy, no-endurance lifestyle, fat-let.

>age faster and die younger
That would be a high protein diet with the spike of IGF-1 and such. Fasting is the mode of longevity.

are you suggesting that the vast majority of distance runners, cyclists, triathletes etc. is unhealthy?

Ayy Houston bro where you at? I'm in friendswood

Keto is a meme.

Zero carb is the final redpill: twitter.com/sbakermd

because adults dont require a keto diet retard. kids just need more carbs because theyre growing.

>And refined sugar does not produce "spikes and falls".

Ok. I think everyone has experienced a sugar crash. You have no credibility

>bu that fucker lied
wow, who would have guessed

>Oil actually does cause diabetes

...? Get out.

This. I'm pretty much openly pro-Hitler around my Asian gf.

SO NOT PHOTOSHOP !!!!!!!!!

Bruh I lived in Alaska for a while and even the dead sober Inuits die younger because their diet is literally nothing but protein, fats and starches. They age like shit and get sick as fuck later in life because their immune system has nothing to work off of. Keto is fine if you want to bulk fast but goddamn is it unhealthy.

>Implying that diet, although important, is the ONLY factor that contributes to longevity
>Implying that not even diet, but simply the amount of carbs someone eats, is the ONLY factor contributing to longevity
>Implying that longevity is an accurate measure of fitness, when in the modern world many people have access to medical care that artificially prolongs their lifespan

Why do meatheads get off on oversimplifying things?

people who live in frozen wastelands usually are, which also explains why the Finns are also like that.

>keto
>bulking fast
WAT

>what do we see as beautiful
Skinny bitch with bigass tits and ass, also a beautiful face