What is more important, being Veeky Forums or being Veeky Forums?

what is more important, being Veeky Forums or being Veeky Forums?

Being Veeky Forums is healthy and attractive.
Veeky Forums are a bunch of autist twinks dressing horribly

>implying that Veeky Forums isn't autistic as fuck

>be a swole autist
>be a skinny autist dressed like a clown

Veeky Forums, you don't have to follow autistic fashion trends to dress good

I assume Veeky Forums since you can easily get Veeky Forums with proper advice + money in little time

Dress like a man not like a faggot

Character and personality? Seriously, I don`t know how many times this has been told by non-autistic Veeky Forums, but you people need to get a grip on reality. Besides, you can do both, its not like you can choose one and only one

What the shit is Veeky Forums even about?
looking at the pics in this thread, they don't know how to dress AT ALL. they look ridiculous.
good thing i never went there for "fashion" advice.

We're all equally autistic losers, optimally you should just combine the two boards. Get in good shape but also dress properly as well

>what is more important
Being fit and fashionable, but not wasting time here

>that fucking grease stain

>when you played too much Final Fantasy

>implying Veeky Forums dress properly

>when the sith lord gets mad at the kids on Veeky Forums

i like the drug posters and the trash strewn all over the floor

kill them all

this. it's just autismo developing their own style, which is a style, albeit a terrible one. not how you should aim to dress if you wanna look good.

>implying this handsome fella wouldn't steal your girl's heart

whoa i can't believe this

>basing your lifestyle off of brainless consumption
>hurr sure I'll buy my looks instead of create them with iron!

Good goyim

with a bit of distressing and props, this would make for a decent post apocalyptic cosplay.

Both. Both is good.

If you HAVE to choose, it's more about
>what's worse, being un/fit/ or un/fa/shionable?
and then being Veeky Forums is better.

Ideally, a bit of both is the best bang for your attention span.

Being nicely dressed and groomed is always a plus, dressing ironically while non ironically liking the style or whatever Veeky Forums does is for teenagers unless you are an artist or famous person

again, and this can't be said enough: don't be "Veeky Forumsshionable", be fashionable. they look like supreme autists.

he's got a nice peenor though...

No

It's Veeky Forums + Veeky Forums now

Veeky Forums is so last season

WTF

Is this how Veeky Forums looks like?

mang is that sam hyde?

being Veeky Forums = actually being fit irl

being Veeky Forums =/= being fashionable. they dress like mongoloids and everyone who sees them on the street perceives them the same way they would a 400bl greasy neckbeard in a trenchcoat. people look at them and think "why cant that lad dress himself properly"

dressing well is just as important as being Veeky Forums when it comes to aesthetics tho

Isn't this guy wanted for beating up like five cops at once?

Yeah I literally just found these pics in a outfit of day thread or whatever they call it

Holy shit

No, but he did gas a heck of a lot of jews.

>tfw used to be deep into Veeky Forums shit
Welp good thing I'm over that shit now, used to wear all the memes, got compliments but most of them were accompanied with 'are you gay btw?'

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!

Why is he standing like an anime girl?

you can't be Veeky Forums without being Veeky Forums
since the clothes you're wearing were designed based on Veeky Forums models.

DYEL detected

most clothes are for people who don't workout

When your chest/arms get too big, you have the choice between wearing potato sack sized clothes or too tight "tryhard" clothes.

can't believe that terrorists post on Veeky Forums

Ch'yar ul'nyar shaggornyth!

hahaha holy shit

what do you where now instead? just standard nice fitting clothes?

>too big

DYEL detected

too big for clothes obviously, dumbass

Yeah just normie shit, it's pretty comfortable and doesn't alienate you, it's also much much cheaper.
Veeky Forums shit can get very expensive, I used to wear $300 (pre owned) t shirts and $1500 shoes

Inspiration coming through

you look like a more attractive and more fashionable version of me

this is not a good feeling

What is it with Veeky Forumsggots and wearing pants that don't cover their ankles? You'd think they all just escaped from Pakistan or something.

i read that it's supposed to signify youth. like when you were a kid and hit a growth spurt, your pants would be too short until your mom bought you a new pair.

but realistically it makes you look like a fucking faggot.

That is the most asinine reasoning I've ever heard. They truly are clueless and naive.

Veeky Forums is the personification of that kid in high school that thought he was hot shit for wearing his hoodie unzipped.

Thumbnail looks like Ron Jeremy in a very unfortunate situation.

>that kid in high school that thought he was hot shit for wearing his hoodie unzipped.

just where the fuck did you grow up for this to be considered a thing?

Anywhere in the US? You see this all over with autists, usually long haired greasy kids. They wear their hoodies unzipped to show off their ROCK*BAND graphic tee underneath.

nice iPhone brah

its fashionable in general to do so at the moment, it's not unique to the board. You may not care about it, but people who are fashion conscious do

>but most of them were accompanied with 'are you gay btw?'
>go to Veeky Forums instead where it is automatically assumed/waived with """"""no homo""""""
smart man

People who are self conscious*

Doesn't mean it's not absolutely retarded. The way I see it, fashion heads aren't so much thinking "what actually looks good?" so much as "what can we get away with selling to these people?".

And at the end of the day, people are literally buying garbage to put on their bodies. Fashion is retarded.

didn't that guy just stab somebody in texas?

this looks fucking awful. every different fabric clashes in color, style, and texture. This is one of the worst outfits I can imagine.

being Veeky Forums is effay though.

just get into rick mode

And here I thought that oly shoes is expensive.

they dress like shit and also look like shit. i dress like shit but i still get mires for being big by normie standards

being Veeky Forums (up until age 19)

What would you do if this guy slapped your gfs ass?
But unironically some of these faggots take the best looking girls

>be healthy and look good in 50$ clothes or be a string bean dressed in 1000$ rags and look like you just escaped from clown prison

having a real hard time choosing

>guy

YOU FAGGOTS REALIZE YOU CAN DO BOTH RIGHT

>have 2 pairs of jeans, 5 t shirts and one pair of shoes
and i still look better than all of them combined

>DYEL detected
dyel?
>most clothes are for people who don't workout
lol no
>When your chest/arms get too big, you have the choice between wearing potato sack sized clothes or too tight "tryhard" clothes.
that's why you make sure how big you want to get dumb fuck, I said Veeky Forums models not powerlifters.
Leave your dyel rage behind and learn to distinguish the difference between the two.

ofc you look better than them all combined, that would be an abomination of a human

Are some twigs with abs """"fit"""" models for you?

This guy looks great

how is this Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums?

op looks like a skinny fucking nerd and i'm not even trolling

>nerd

is this considered an insult now?

This is too much...

It's the old term for autist. In my opinion op looks like a 17 year old who just found out how to properly fit clothes but still dresses like an 8th grader. That's a fuggin fleece jacket jeans and a tshirt. Do you work at a liquor store? Because that's exactly what my liquor store's uniform is. Please grow a sense of style if you're going to try this kind of thread op. Maybe graduate high school while you're at it.

Looks like a lesbian

Most of Veeky Forums are chubby/skinny 16-19 year olds who have been lifting consistently for maybe 6 months.

Cool and breezy in warm weather. Sexy Victorian ankles.

Lol you are retarded

human garbage

actually it's not a t-shirt, but a wool shirt. and not jeans, but cotton pants.

what's your problem with fleece anyway? why so mad?

(you)

Veeky Forums to get grills
Veeky Forums to get abg
/fat/ to get men

>tfw I think this is sick

Shit, maybe I played too much final fantasy...

Being Veeky Forums

No chick is gonna salivate all over your fucking yeezy's you autist but they always love when you pull out them abs

Not to mention nobody respects skinny faggots more than they do someone who looks like they actually take care of their body.

Is just so easy. That picture captures perfectly that one phenomenon. The one where someone learns a tiny bit about something and then thinks they have mastered it. The only thing mildly Veeky Forums is the fit of the clothes. Even then, the chunky belt is hanging out looking awful. And cotton shirt? What do you think tshirts are made of? Is the difference in your head the price? Or sleeves? It literally looks like a $10 per hour service job uniform.

this

*wool shirt

No really. It's like you didn't know a tshirt can be made out of a different fabric then cotton.

the hell are you even on about mate

take your pills

Fitness is more important. If you actually get fit and look good, autism can't prevent the beneficial aesthetics of that. Autism is more of a concern during the process of getting fit itself. With fashion, autism can hamper you at any point in the process, especially if you take the effay meme too far and dress like a try hard faggot.

The key is to get fit as fuck, and dress subtly well. Wear nice, well fitting clothes that are reasonably stylish and appropriate for your situation. A well fitting t shirt and a decent pair of jeans with actual shoes or boots never hurt anyone. Personally, I keep my colors neutral, wearing only blue, gray, black, and white, but others like earth tones. Mostly dark blue and black is my color scheme as of late, brooding but subtle.

pic related, don't be this faggot

one takes hard work and dedication for a year. the other takes a couple hours in a mall.

Your neither so it doesn't

being Veeky Forums as in making it and becoming what you aspire to be. not just posting on Veeky Forums. the end goal is positive

the end goal of Veeky Forums is being an anorexic goth ninja who chain smokes and spends thousands on leather hightop orthopaedic chuck taylors

Whats wrong with chucks user? Its the only shoe I really wear.

you are neither so dont worry mate