You see how /pol/ is getting a sister board, since they've become so huge? Wtf is Veeky Forums doing? 7 scoops a day...

You see how /pol/ is getting a sister board, since they've become so huge? Wtf is Veeky Forums doing? 7 scoops a day, 1/2/3/4 lifts, roids, and not to mention ss+gomad. You still can't be as big as SHITPOSTING autists?

But on a serious note, i think we need one too. So much shilling is going on. And people are posting absolutely horrible unironic shitposts. More than half of it is not fitness related.

Also I'm 6'1 190lbs cutting. My TDEE is only 2100 calories. How the fuck does that make sense. Is my metabolism that low? For me to cut, i eat only 1800-1900 calories. It sucks

>You see how /pol/ is getting a sister board, since they've become so huge?
Do you mean /news/, Veeky Forums or something else? Been out of the loop for quite some time
>But on a serious note, i think we need one too
We need more mods

Nope. Check pol i think it's stickied. The discussion is still on. I think (((they))) are just trying to figure us.
What do you think about my TDEE

>What do you think about my TDEE
Dunno man, maybe it will go up if you build some muscle
I would eat at maintenance or slowly bulk if I were you, I'm assuming you are a novice

190lbs 15%bf. Want to cut to single digits. 1900 cal per day is killing

if natty dont go under 10% youll look depleted and youll fuck your test and hormones

So you're saying i should get on test? I want to stay natty brah

Let's play a game called spot the broscience spouting mongoloid!

OH LOOK, FOUND ONE!

Don't listen to him, he's an idiot.

There's tons of people even on this dogshit board that dip below 10% bf natty and are perfectly healthy. He's just trying to justify why he's a fat piece of shit.

8-10% bf is the sweet spot for natty bb.

Eat more veggies
Broscience
Don't pin, stay natty
He wasn't me

Every dinner is only chicken salad for me.
Yea that's what I'm aiming for

Remember when /b/ was the signature Veeky Forums board, those were the days...

>those were the days...

I dont see that thread

No, I'm afraid you missed my point
Eat MORE veggies

>You see how /pol/ is getting a sister board

[citation needed]

>We need more mods
This one fucking million times. We need people who clean up at least once a month and delete all non fit related threads.

Ahh I see. I just hate it when people say stupid stuff like that unironically on this board, I've been natty and sub 10% bf constantly besides MAYBE 1-2 bulks over the last 6 years.

100% of my blood work is within healthy levels besides glucose, but I brought that down after college by not having a diet full of sugary mess hall shit.

I never feel better than when I'm at 7-8% bf. If you have the fortitude to get there without frauding do it dood.

>Massive Growth
C'mon Harry.

>but it will have no topic and rules similar to /b/

So another /b/, essentially. So why not just let shitposters use /b/?

Because (((they))) want to divide us. Or hopefully divide the plebbitors. We're literally going to have a subreddit on Veeky Forums

I wouldn't say it's like reddit, since it lacks that autistic specificity that reddit has (Seriously some of those subreddits are just ridiculous), as well as lacking the layout that makes virtue signalling and the spread of fake new/ false information so easy. I just think it's retarded to remake a board that already exists.

It'd be like having Veeky Forums, then making a board called /lift/ specifically for Veeky Forums shitposting

There should be a looksmaxxing board and a health board desu