6'3" manlet edition

Newfriends: reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki

Previous Bread:

first for /comfywetsummerblast/

I don't need to say this but I feel I do need to say this

NO SOURCE TALK

in4 qt girls (female)

Cute

Which kickstarter would you expierienced users use if you could turn the time back to your first cycle and why?

Thinking of classic week 1-4 40mg/day Dbol but i am a bit "scared" because its so "wet" and i dont want to end up like a bloated piece of shit.

Ayyy lmao

I still want to smash because she actually pretty cute in some photos. What to say? Don't wanna ask basic shit that's gonna make her feel bad. It seems like she's fresh off the boat.

Maybe she knows our boy panda

ask if 'she' had a penis when 'she' was born

It's it's your first cycle ever don't do an oral kickstart.

Man fuck china moot, fraud used to be so much better with source talk

Why tho?
This is what realy fucks with my head when it comes to roids.. so many people say different shit.

>use a kickstarter since your first cycle will get you the most drastic changes and gains

>dont use a kickstarter

why?
Is it because its harder to dial in AI with a kickstarter or why wouldnt you use an oral?

If I could go back to my first cycle I'd run tren/test/EQ at 1g each/wk and kill myself with high blood pressure

Generally it's because on your first cycle you don't know how you're going to react to anything. You might be very estro-prone, you might not aromatise at all, your bloods might explode or they might be fine. There are a million different possible outcomes. You want to establish a baseline and then work from there later on.

I tried dbol on my second cycle. Hated it. The water retention made me feel like every muscle in my body was going to pop after every workout. I know some people like the "pump" but this was beyond painful.

For first cycle stick to test only just to get a feel for it. The for your second cycle and on, just start doing tren. the "kickstart" from orals is not worthwhile. Its mostly just water retention making you feel bigger and increased glycogen storage making you feel stronger. Actual muscle growth takes some time, even on gear.

Listen mate, second week of my first cycle here.

Estrogen is fucking me up mentally, not sure if it's low or high. I wanted to throw in dianabol for the first month, but looking back I'm glad I didn't because it would have made dialing in e2 worse.

Know how you react to testosterone, know how you react to AI, estrogen is trickier than you'd think.

Save the orals for your second cycle.

why
what, jelly?
I've been doing it for some weeks now and the weight loss came to a halt, so I added dnp yesterday and now I will rape the last pieces of fat.
>eat like a pig
I eat crunchy cucumbers like a pig along with tobacco to still any cravins

>tfw shit tier genetics and have to worry about these things at all

Doing research for my first cycle, I wanna do it right and get set up for succes, but I had some noob questions: 1. How much should I worry about hematocrit/RBC going up. I found a study that turned out males under 35yrs didnt have their rbc go over dangerous levels, but it was on max 600mg test c/week. I eventually plan on going over that in later cycles. 2. How do I get a doc (western europe) to give me regular blood tests. Do I just go in their saying I need help monitoring my values because Im cycling steroids, or is there some line I can feed them?

Ok so pinned my quad for the first time 4 days ago and shit got sore and some mildly swollen 2 days ago. Did I fuck up or is this normal for new muscle?

F

It didn't do that for the other quad

Anyone recommend Cardarine?

Last 4 weeks of my first blast and I'm adding sdrol on top of var which I've already been running for 3 weeks. I do have to say, they gains I got from my anadrol kick start was pretty legit
10/10 blast, would run again.

see a healthcare professional

use eq instead

>only have 200mg orals
>want to up dose 50mg ed
>want to find out how much earlier each day you do the intake for it to be equivalent to 250
>tfw shit at math and don't know how to calculate
my guess would be it's a 25% increase, so you would take it 25% earlier every preceding day. so if made the intake 9pm yesterday I would take it 24*0.25=6 hours earlier than the day before

Pretty much. Card is carcigenic. If you need it use both tho

I'd probably yolodose some adrol. Not that I'd truly recommend that for an actual inexperienced user (which I take it you are and ask because of that), just saying, would have gotten me to my goals a wee bit faster tbqh

maybe she IS panda. smash and try to cop some freebies

JUST DO 400 FAGGOT

Somewhat off topic, but I figured you degenerate would be the right people to ask. I've been cutting back on my drinking because it's so bad for my gains. Does anyone here experiment with recreational research chemicals?

>>>/fitlit/

not same guy but how is doubling the dose remotely /fitlit/ related

>inb4 joke I was not aware of during the merge

because he's stupid enough suggest doubling instead of doing the math, and could use some brain training

>implying it was a serious suggestion
but yeah, fair enough

unrelated blogpost
>fiend hard as fuck on massive ECY stack because muh preexisting stim tolerance
>notice jaw/masseter gains from unwillingly clenching my teeth during heavy liftan and at night
>pro: free tren jaw without the bologna sides
>con: may be delusional and actually look like le methrat alex to others at some point
halp

Why does 17 alpha alkylation makes steroids orally bioavaible? Is it something to do with the methyl group preventing binding to an enzyme?

you're completely ignoring the half life of whatever you're taking btw

I'm guessing it's dnp because no other """oral""" comes in 200mg format, in which case the 36 hours half-life makes this completely useless.

just keep taking 200 until you feel ready to make the jump to 400 (after at least 4-5 days of 200mg)

Okay so after some searching online and whatnot I figured you guys would be the best to ask.

So i recently started blasting again, about 5 weeks ago, on t500 (which is 500mg / ml test e + test cyp). Which I’m injecting 2x / week, 1 cc each, so that makes for a gram of test per week. However, I don't really feel any increased libido, strength gains and haven't really gained any weight either. So i’m just thinking that it’s really underdosed right. However, when first injecting it I got test fever for a couple of days, so that has me thinking it IS legit? The pip was also excruciating, but that’s to be expected with 500mg / ml. I’ve already diluted the test with some GSO but i’m still getting hard lumps a couple of days after each injection site. I am rotating delts, quads and glutes, so it shouldn’t be because of scar tissue.
Question is, do any of these things do contribute to you believing it is actual genuine test or nah? I should be feeling something right now on nearly a gram of test right.

Yes, pretty much. The methylation prevents the steroid from being metabolized into an inactive form and/or excreted.
How much experience do you have with steroids?

This is my third blast so about +1 year, upped the test this blast to see for myself if it wasn't bunk so that's why i'm running it so high now.

You're getting all the negative sides of high concentration gear with none of the usual benefits. What about aromatization? What's your AI dosage and estrogen sides?

Autocorrect sucks massive dick. I said Deus vult and it went to volt.

Crusader. Fakk dood where've you been? Crusading and shit?

How do I stop my lower back from getting completely fucked every time I do any hard work on leg day? I only did Leg extensions, Hamstring curls, Leg presses, and calf raises on the leg press machine, but my lower back was in so much pain after that, I could barely stand to stand.

I used to have Lumbar Lordosis, but it's mostly fixed now, but whenever my lower back gets like this, my body is forced back into that position.

iphone confimed for heretical. who would have thought

sounds like you need to do some stretching

Looking harder by the day yet I feel worse. Fuck emotions. Me no feel emotions. Me watch anime and muh cacoon mode. Me fuck girl and have babys then me shoot myself. Me happy then.

> deus volt

> *tips fedora*

Yeah exactly that's what bothering me so much and prevents me from solving it myself.

I had some mild aromitisation and got puffy / sensitive nips. Didnt really experience any other than just low libido i guess.

Currently taking 1.25mg letro every 3.5 days together with the pin.

This is now starting to reduce though (the nipple issue)

How long after dosing an AI does it take for estrogen levels to actually lower significantly?

Anyone here have experience with defy medical or primebody?

I've never heard of them but if they are sources then delet this

They are TRT clinics, not sources

>How do I stop my lower back from getting completely fucked
tight hip flexors dumbass

look up thomas stretch or do something similar. don't do it standing and pull your leg back, that's too weak

dont do leg extensions and learn how to properly squat please, you're just going to fuck your knees man

I can pull my knee to my armpit doing the thomas stretch, so I don't know how tight my hip flexors are supposed to be. My squat max is 3.5pl8, and my form is fine. I got the pain from leg pressing anyway.

Depends on the AI you use

Quads also function as hip flexors. Stop doing leg extensions for a while. Either that or you are doing your leg pressing and calf raises terribly wrong.

Defy medical is GOAT

>quit DNP three days ago
>develop a rash on my torso

Epic. Just epic.

>tfw already have chronic urticaria, on antihistamines and some eventual dnp rash won't matter

metribolone is pretty much the greatest oral

>he isn't taking his antihistamines

You're gonna die kid

i never understood why so many people come here asking shit like
> hurrrr do i need ai?
> my friend doesnt take caber, do i need to
or basically just treating ai as optional gold plating. and also why so many people still to this day wind up with gyno despite it being widely understood how it occurs

last night i realized it is because they are poorfags who just buy their juice first, get excited to roid, pin, feel fine, think they are fine, then suddenly get an itchy nip and freak out and cry to the internet "whyyyy me"?

it's because they are cheap poorfags. stop being poor. its gross.

This is a bad post.

Too bad no verified sources carry it

How widespread are the joint pains from estrogen being too low? Is it like, "some guys get it in the ones, some in the shoulders," or do all of the joints hurt?

>tfw you feel that cozy dnp heat coming on
reminds me of poppers

Kys

?

Ok good. I just had my initial phone consultation with them. Hopefully the bloodwork shows low T.

I'm talking to the doctor tomorrow, bloods showed low free t so I'm assuming I'll get TRT.

ur gonna make it

he will

tfw will never be 7 ft and stuck at 6'3" forever

is it too late for hgh I'm 23 sick of being fucking average height

Anterior Pelvic Tilt
Brace your core properly, engage your glutes and tilt your hips posteriorly until your lower back is flat and keep it like that during lifting

Alternatively, he could get a gf.

But how does on into gf?

Stop being a personalitylet

Considering starting TRT at a clinic. 28 years old and fat with T levels in the bottom 10% of normal. Am I risking infertility? Some say temporarily some say permanently.

Doesn't matter. No one is going to accept your Kmart ass big lots lookin genetic material anyways.

Humans are animals; we can still sense inferiority.

Just take HCG retard

Just curious, I got my T tested ( for a different issue?and) it was 480. My doc said it was normal since it was at 11 o clock and apparently it decreases past 7 but it seemed a little low to me. Any opinions?

Tell your idiot doctor to test free t and not just total

Nice heavenly trips my dood

infertility is a meme

Nothing I've read says that shit does anything at all

Lol k bud

Nice argument from ignorance. Have you tried reading actual scientific literature instead of blog posts?

Do you mean in conjunction with TRT

What's a good compound that won't show up on a TRT blood test?

you realize nobody actually tests free t right? that shit is calculated

and mostly irrelevant

Free t is all that matters, total is useless free is what's actually active.

Do you get a full blood panel or just free/total test and estrogen?

Full bloods

JUST

I already have a gf senpai

Isn't that what Lumbar Lordosis is? I guess I'll just have to focus on keeping my lower back as flat as possible then.

Anavar will BTFO your HDL and LDL but won't show up as test

you have a very poor understanding of what free t is. free t is what isn't bound to the shbg + albumin

Sup fraud
planning my first run of tren in June, already have everything I need on hand besides pins
Test, tren, caber, asin, and winstrol too plus nolva and clomid for PCT (inb4 >PCT)
My question is, if my goal is a lean bulk or recomp, should I run the test and tren at 350/350? Or should I run the test at around 200mg a week and start the tren at 350 then go up from there until sides get bad? I've read lower test leads to less sides from tren, but I'm just wondering if anyone here has personal experience running them at varying dosages over a few different cycles and could chime in. Thanks brahs

does tren make your face look even more chaddish than test does?

And if you have high SHBG your total t will be fine but free t will be low. Any TRT clinic will give you TRT for this. But if you have a cuck doctor who only tests total test you would suffer low t symptoms despite your total t being in range.

yes, tren jaw is definitely not a meme. it's not the absolute btfo solution if you're ugly to begin with though, kek

I've ran 300/300 test/tren and 100/600. Low test + high tren was definitely better for a lean bulk. Sides were worse, but that's to be expected with double the tren, and they weren't bad at all (mild insomnia/irritability, slightly higher bp, temporary hair shedding). Keeping test and tren equal was also really good for bulking but I definitely had more bloat.

>Tren jaw

what is this alleged non-meme?