/femfit/ what is your body goal?

strong Veeky Forums dyke or becoming an instagram stacey?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/leenasayed_/
instagram.com/amyscruton/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For me it's pic related. Petite with a fat ass desu.

>Petite with a fat ass desu.

if thats all you want all you need is to eat less (if you are fat), cardio and squats.

le ez mode gender

Not fat, but definitely too curvy for my personal tastes right now. I gained 30 lbs in uni and struggling to look like that again ;w; but yeah, it's not hard. Already down 10.

Congrats

small cardio waif

I carry all my weight in my butt and my thighs though, so I'm still just thicc

Thank you user!
A-are you me?
Literally same. Absolutely hate it.

Bf is already intimidated by my biceps. Got hips 17 inches bigger than my waist, E cup tits and Veeky Forums still thinks I'm a trap so I don't even know what to shoot for/encourage/maintain anymore.

>females

GET THE FUCK OUT
Veeky Forums IS FOR MEN, AND GAYS
FUCK OFF

instagram.com/leenasayed_/

They're all men, all girls are busy sucking Chad off

I know how to get there. I've got an hourglass frame, and my endurance is pretty great right now. All I gotta do is run 1-2 hours every few days and cut. My problem is that my gains are always accompanied by an equal loss in tits. Any advice? Any femanons manage to keep their tits while shedding bf from other areas?

>ITT shameless larping begging for breast shots.

it's too early in the USA for that...

you just have to be lucky with where the fat get removed.

or wait until glorious man-made hormone drugs come that can make boobs grow.

bost bics

Source

bench you fool. it makes you more perky. just stop once you rep 135

Just cut and don't worry about your tits, you can always get implants.

learn to google you shit

instagram.com/amyscruton/?hl=en

This is literally her diet and she has probably never exercised a day in her life.

fuck this easy mode gender.

I have a frame very similar to Rihanna's. Her body here is pretty close to what I think is attainable for me when I've lost all the weight I've wanted to lose.

I also just reached one of my goals to be less than 30% bf and for the first time in my life I'm right on the edge of normal BMI (25.2). I used to be 34 or 35% bf and closer to 30 BMI.

Literally perfect what the fuck

this with softer abs, my waist goes in quite a bit so I doubt a six pack is in my cards. I'm just working hard for smaller boobs and a tight body. 5'8 hourglass, too big and wide a frame to be Stacey. I hope I don't go full dyke.

Phoneposting so don't have access to my ideals folder but I've got very wide hips and a decent ass. Goal body will be strong, functionally athletic (for /out/ goals) with an ass that's too much to handle

do you also wear those types of panties?

hnnnnnnnnghhhh

I had this problem when I started working at a riding school and had no money for food until my first pay check. Tits went from DD/E to A in 2 weeks (I lost 20lbs in that timeframe). All I can say is make sure you eat enough but keep working the areas you DO want to lose fat from to mitigate it. Also birth control pills?

Funny, she usually looks thicker around the knees in other pictures. Her BMI is probably around the same as yours. Mine is 28 and I look pretty similar but with bigger legs.

I had the same problem, my tits went from an F-cup to a concave B after I lost 25 pounds.

strong Veeky Forums dyke is goals. also need me a butch Veeky Forums gf to spot me.

Same, unfortunately. I'm very lean already, my upper body is probably too thin, but I store a crazy amount of fat on my inner thighs so I have to continue starving. Fuck my stupid fat distribution. Being thin is easy when you don't store all your fat in one place. If you do, then it's really hard.

>pic related would be great

A girl can dream

>I want roid gut with shit quads and no tits
are you gay or something?

Yeah. The amount of cash it would take to take the gear they're on is pretty high.
But that's only a few shots of hgh and steroids away.

>Fat ass

Not even fucking close

My goal body is whatever my body looks like when I continue to lift consistently heavy plus bicycle/hike at least 3 times a week. It's been working pretty great so far.

I don't get the dyke meme? You can keep your hair long and stay off drugs. You'll just look really fit.

It's called body dysphoric disorder coupled with anorexia, my friend.

P-please be in Toronto

it's called "anterior pelvic tilt" coupled with "no ass" my friend

because some people are literally dykes

Fuck off roasties Veeky Forums is a male space. gb2 to /r/xxfitness

what is a good weight for dumbbells for a woman? for basic exercises and just staying fit

how much can you curl for 10?

Dumbbell swings. Like kettlebell swings, but with a dumbbell. Also, goblet squats and bulgarian split squats.

Aw your safe space is being penetrated by those mean ol girls. You know what, I know a real safe space just like you. It's a sauna and no girls are allowed. Just remember to say "no homo ;^)" and you'll get right in.

I want to gain muscle in the circled areas and avoid gaining around the lower quads and inner thighs. What exercises do I avoid/do?

I also gain quad muscle very easily, so my legs look bulkier than I'd like right now. How do I lose this muscle? I still want to do squats, but presumably no leg press?

weighted splits

u wot

You get a lame exerciser explanation for a lame goal

> For me it's pic related. Petite with a fat ass desu.
> Fat ass

C'mon, Anonette

Wtf? Post pics

This for motivational purposes

>hips 17 inches bigger than my waist
Calling bullshit on this. I'm 15" difference and people have always commented on how huge my hips are, they're already freakish. If you're at 17" difference with e tits you're basically Niki Minaj

This about the function of those inner thigh muscles.

Those muscles are developed when your legs start split, and then are brought towards the centerline of the body.

I would say avoid squats and do barbell hip thrusts, bulgarian split squats and side leg raises.

Oh god

This also an older picture. Of course angles change everything too.

supposedly she is 64kg and a couple cm taller than me. Making her bmi just above 21. Nice to know I'm close :')

>and gays

LOL no

Instagram Stacy
Obviously

Would you be offended if a guy asked you to squeeze his head inbetween your thighs?

I would like more muscle mass on my thighs.

>posts in a goal body thread
>posts a body that is entirely covered up by a baggy dress
>the only part of the body that is remotely visible is the legs
>say you want different legs though
Why are girls such retards?

why are you so fucking autistic?

she posted a pic of herself and explained that she wanted meatier quads

>white knighting for retarded whores on the internet
Keep it up m8. One day you'll lose that virginity

oh I didn't realize you were baiting to specifically hurt womens feelings.

next time I'll just assume when someone is being completely fucking retarded that they're just pretending.

>crying because a girl got called on her retarded shit on the internet
Sad!

>got called on her retarded shit
holy fuck you actually are retarded
you didn't call her on anything regardless of her not following the general flow of the thread
the only thing she wanted to point out was her legs being smaller than she would like
which only requires a picture of her legs

What is wrong about her post?
You're the fucking retard here.

Oh my
>boners

ideal female

so fucking stupid

I'm 150lbs @ 5'9 rn and carry all my weight on my hips and butt fortunately.

I've been doing SS for a month and my goal is to have monster thighs, with a strong back and lean muscular arms. I want to be properly thiccc with muscle.

>Busted as face and no tits
Yeah I'd fuck her but what makes her ideal you spaz cunt

Thicc-fit is the ultimate goal

That's a good goal.
remember to work lats and traps and not just OD on squats

but that dosent make my penis hard

>but that dosent make my penis hard
fag

I lift to scare away weak men
Like you

fag

>2017
>female
>not doing ass every day

Do you even want to make it femanons?

this isn't you in this picture right?

>goal body thread
>can't even see the body
>"What is wrong about her post?"
Why does being a virgin make you beta males unable to handle reality when a girl is involved?

>being baited by a 5 year old pic

Pics plz

Nah it's not me

Her name is Natali Miru I think

I want to get jacked so in a skirt I look like a nonpassing tranny

double-trans is unironically my gender

>double-trans

the fuck is that, a tranny who is a tranny...on top of being a tranny?

The OP says "what is your body goal". Are you unable to read a simple sentence you fucking retard?

yeah but parallel not serial

working up to a fully recursive gender

we're all gonna make it

Strong dyke for me. What good is it to be cute if you can't protect yourself or those closest to you? I've also gotten a few inches off my waist and into my hip, despite my shit genetics in terms of fat distribution, which is nice.