Do you wear gloves or is wearing gloves a bitch move?

Do you wear gloves or is wearing gloves a bitch move?

I don't care my hands getting fucked up while lifting but I can't seem to improve my grip.

Other urls found in this thread:

ewiworks.com/pdfs/human_factors.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who dat

>wearing gloves

Kek, I bet you wear basketball shorts too

nothing wrong with wearing gloves, just make sure they match your purse

I use those but only for weighted pullups. It's so heavy it completely fucks up my skin if I don't

I wear gloves, but I have incredibly sweaty hands

Gloves don't actually improve your grip. Are you gripping properly in the first place? When you hold the bar, where does it sit in your hand. Remember, your fingers hold the bar in place, not your palm, so you should be wrapping your fingers around the bar so it'll fit snugly at your first knuckle, don't palm it.

If you have additional grip issues, look into hook grip.

You can just use a handtowel for the same effect plus helps training grip strength
You're gimping yourself at any time you don't have your bare skin gripping the bar though in terms of power output

[citation needed]

Gloves actually makes your grip worse because you increase the circumference you're gripping. Use chalk and grip properly.

>Remember, your fingers hold the bar in place, not your palm

If you are talking about bench enjoy fucking up your wrists you fucking retard

Cmon at least google it

ewiworks.com/pdfs/human_factors.pdf

Why the fuck would he be talking about bench when the topic is grip? Nobody has ever had grip issues on bench.

pussy

I used to not wear gloves and had mild permanent calisis on hands

Next gf commented they scratched her nipples when I grabbed them when she was on top

Been waering gloves since

I actually use work gloves from the walmart tool area

Oh rly?

With a prosthesis that guy might have a much stronger grip than any of us could achieve.

I wrap my rascal two times.

This study is about spacing between the fingers, moron. It only applies to gloves

>t. dyel proud of doing 2 pullups at 60kg
Go lift something

It tests for bare handed, three different thicknesses of gloves without spacing, and three degrees of interdigital spacing without gloves

You're just either retarded or not doing any significant back training. When I train my back and do 120kg rows, some accesoiry rows and then move on to weighted pullups at like 100kg bodyweight my palms are just so fucked up they look like some old ass playdooh dough without any grip strenght

tl;dr: there's nothing wrong with gloves if barehanded just limits your muscle activation

i have small hands and the fucking equipment at gym feels slippery
whats wrong with wearing gloves? theyre not thick, pretty thin gloves. i can grip tighter with them and my hand doesnt get as fucked when doing pull movements

nothing... just refer to

Use straps you moron.

When grip strength fails use straps to continue, you should use your bare hands until then

Use chalk, then straps when that's not sufficient. Do grip work as well.

gloves are great. Give a pair to try and see if you like them. Don't listen to anybody else's opinion on them.

it's insane how much chalk helps your grip, i should use it more often than i do. at normie chain gyms they may get butthurt if you throw it all over the place though.

this.

>at normie chain gyms they may get butthurt if you throw it all over the place though.
get liquid chalk senpai

Look at this parasite. Burdening somebody else to carry him there.

i dont care about fitness pls give me sauce of those

A few questions
>have you ever lifted before
>have you ever seen someone lift before
>are you aware that you are a faggot

use chalk.
if your gym doesnt allow it then use the liquid one (less visible and less mess)

Chalk is the absolute shit but you have to be careful. Overusing it will dry out your hands more and cause more callous development/higher chance of ripping callouses.

If you can name one advantage you get from gloves that you can't get from something else, go ahead and wear the gloves

if you start developing excessive callouses, use a pumice stone on them. it's like £1 for a stone that'll last for years

ignore this retard

lmao just grind them off with the knurling on the bar, man

Calm down, love.

just use chalk. You can get it from rock climbing suppliers.

W-whats wrong with B ball shorts?

I wear gloves and basketball shorts
So what, want to fight about it?

If she can't handle rough hands she's probably gay, dude

MOMMY
baby want milk milk

>but I can't seem to improve my grip.
Deathgrip the bar. Like those guys that deathgrip their cock while jerking off so it takes an hour to cum

How many times would I need to hit my head against concrete to be this stupid

You'll get made fun of on Veeky Forums, that's what

Found her, search nora isabel stadler