There on people on this board who have been lifting for over a year, even two years, and still cant

>there on people on this board who have been lifting for over a year, even two years, and still cant
>bench 225lbs
>squat 315lbs
>deadlift 405lbs

If this is you. Maybe its time to give up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JIQB0ttb2DM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hater

It's me, but that's because I train to look good, not to circlejerk about arbitrary numbers with my Veeky Forums friends

>squat 315lbs
>deadlift 405lbs

not everyone wants huge legs or a fucked up back

hope this helps

But you dont look good. If you have any actual muscle mass these numbers are small you are a skeleton who is not attractive.

>315lb squat
>405lb deadlift
>heavy

you are beyond weak if you think those numbers are heavy. Those are high school level numbers. You want to talk about heavy? Get back to me when you squat 500lbs

Kek fat fuck e statter detected

This

90% of amateur powerlifters are literally people who failed at fitness because they don't have the discipline to eat right. So instead they compensate by lifting heavy things so that they can seek approval from other fatfucks like themselves. Which is fair enough i guess, but them condescending over bodybuilding is laughable considering how they'd love to look good but can't.

Tl;dr no one cares about your lifts irl

/thread

>>Veeky Forums
seems like you guys are on the wrong board here you go :)
now don't come back

Except that's wrong, there are countless people who don't squat or deadlift and look amazing.
Pic not related of course

>Veeky Forums - Fitness
>be fat
Get out

Get your head out of your ass fattie

this is a fitness board not a lifting board you fucking faggot

This, OP btfo

thats cool. enjoy autistically lifting heavy things for the sake of lifting heavy things while i lift weights for the sole purpose of looking good.

Are you a woman? Are you mentally a woman?

>deadlifting 405lbs (((183 kg))) after 1-2 years

lowest quality bait, OP is a skeleton who deadlifts 135 for 3 reps and makes himself feel better by shitposting on an albanian mare breeding forum

Been lifting for almost two years and am nowhere near those numbers. I'm weak as FUCK. But my aesthetics are still improving. So I don't really care, as long as I don't seriously injure myself I'm happy with it.

idk about 1 year but 1/2/3/4 is definetely doable within 1.5-2 years

>Implying

>tfw started lifting last year
>doing good, noob gains, numbers going up
>bench doing good, squats okay, deadlift needs help
>suddenly no job, short on money because of school
>havent been to gym since January because can't afford membership and extra gas
Worst feeling ever

Suck my dick, I'm gonna make it.

>tfw i could do this all after 6 months of lifting
>stopped lifting after high school
>idk why im even here

>LOL YA I USED TO BE STONG AS FUCK IN HIGHSCHOOL LOL YA I BENCHED LIKE 300 OR SOMETHING LOL YA STATE CHAMPS BRO.
Neck yourself m8

405lb in a year of lifting? R u retarded im 165lb and can only do 305lb

U will now recieve replies containint the following insults

>LUL WEAK
>HAHAHA FUCKING DYEL SKINNYFAT

in 3... 2... 1...

I have 2/2/3

But I'm only 145 lbs and I don't work out more than 3 times a week. It's so boring and it feels bad to just be focused on numbers instead of feeling/looking good which is what 90% of people want anyway

You seem to be lost newfriend

permabulk fag piss off

how long have you been lifting? if longer than six months, you need a better program

This might sound like heresy to you, but I can't bench due to fucked up hands, and can't squat due to fucked up knees. I MIGHT be able to deadlift, but I haven't taken the chance yet. Have been doing free weights and machines for the last 6 months, and will likely attempt very very easy deadlifts soon.

let me guess, you're a "powerlifter"? lol

also this

>last lifted over 2 years ago
bench was at 250
squat at 205
dl at 350

>tfw I'm 6'2'' and lanky as all fuck so my squats are forever behind and fucked up, despite spending more time trying to move up in squat weight than anything else.

it hurts bros. how do i squat better?
I'm starting my lifting back this friday on a once weekly basis, rn my stats are probably at:

bench 200
squat ~165/180 estimate
DL 250~ish, not sure cant really estimate it

I lift heavy boxes and containers for work so I haven't lost a lot of strength in these past years.

Wat do senpai

its a hobby not a contest.

t. manlet weightlet beta cuck

This is the worst excuse I've ever heard

>you have to be a powerlifting to pursue strength

youtube.com/watch?v=JIQB0ttb2DM

>buzzwords

Tfw never pressed 2pl8 before

>Doing the big 3 unironically
Enjoy being crippled by 30

t. Refugee from /b/ who has never touched a weight/woman in their pathetic life.

I'm 5'6 and don't want to weigh more than 135. Right now I'm at 185x5, but even going up 10 more lbs it's a struggle to crank out more than 1 rep. Is 225 even a reasonable goal for me?

I'm 5'7, 72kg (150 lb I guess) and do 90 kg bench for reps, lmao2plate bench is defs under my actual 1rm so it should be doable for you too.

Depends on your genes. I started deadlifting with 120 kg, while I started bench press with 40 kg and squats with 50 kg. I was a so called "Curlbro/Discopumper" in the first year, So I already bench pressed 85 kg before I've ever trained my back or my legs because I had no fucking Idea, so now I bench press 115 kg max, but only 180 kg deadlift and 130 kg squats.

I hope these numbers are in kg

Every time I get pass a plateau I always end getting injured by something out side the gym. I'm back to starting strong lifts.

>wasn't a state champ

If you came here from bodybuilding.com or some shit you should kill yourself