/thinn/

When will the thicc (fat) meme end?

Can we get a /thin/ thread for people with good taste?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SqWVOY40oBw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>thicc (fat)
>muscular
>skelly
Need not apply

fuck off
thicc girls shall never die

they'll die of heart disease user

Fuck off, homo.

They will from heart disease.

>so delusional that he lusts over fat chicks to prove to himself that he isn't gay

How sad.

UGHHHHHH THICC

Disgusting.

youtube.com/watch?v=SqWVOY40oBw

I've dated thick and thin women.

Thin look more higher status being around but thick make me cum harder. Its a trade off.

I'd play with dem boopers

>caring about what turbofags think
ayy

this is now a thicc thread

Top tier psychology

brah

>Gf is 5'11 and 120-125
>thinn cardio bunny life

i work with a washed up former ballerina. she's in her mid or late 20s. thin and bony as shit. not attractive at all desu.

>that armpit hair

absolutely disgusting dude

Found the pedophile

Lol just noticed that, that's clearly the hair of the girl behind her

Found the french

You have a bunch of fat chicks saved on your computer. Reflect on your life choices and then kill yourself.

Sorry about your homosexuality, user, but it's 2017. No need to be in the closet.

>fat

LOWTEST DETECTED

That's a very unhealthy amount of avena fatua right there.

Fuck off faggot we don't like hairy women either

How to become THINN?

I've keep trying to cut and can never get the fat off my thighs to go so can never unlock that look. My upper body gets rail thin but legs are THICC :(

I've cut numerous times, and in the end it just end up having an extremely low TDEE to the point where I have to stop cutting or I'll end up bingeing or lose my period.

Left is what I look like, right is goals.

Listen, little baby. You're going to get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about.
Let me just say, you're pefect the way you are. You hear me, sugar? P E R F E C T.

Don't ever change. You deserve everything and anything you want. Stay safe for me, babygirl.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

Yeah she's hot and all but she looks way too similar to Justin Beiber to be able to smash. Unless you're into that sort of thing I guess.

Why in the shit...?
NO!
YOU STAY HOW YOU ARE GODDAMNIT!

Girl not look like Justin Bieber, Justin Bieber look like Girl.

You either need to really cut, or need the help of drugs or surgery.

Research Yohimbine(sp?) and other weight loss drugs. Keep in mind they are illegal because they are a bit dangerous, but they work. Look up specifically how they interact with the female body, it will likely not be the same as with the male body.

people who dont like it THICC probably have small dicks - it only makes sense

>100 lbs in 7 months
I hope she's dead

6.25x5
Not huge but certainly not small.
I just have good taste

dude the french started that shit

Keep cutting and force yourself not to binge. Stop exercising until you get to the weight you want, then do cardio and increase intake to build up metabolism. Weight may go up but body fat percent will decrease

A thigh gap won't get you a chad.

There is research to suggest you can somewhat reduce thigh fat more than elsewhere if you perform HIIT on a stationary bike. LISS does not have the same effect. At a guess I'd think it would be to do with HIIT reducing internal fat stores well and that in turn affecting thigh and mid section subq fat, but nobody really knows why.

I guess join a spin class.

>There is research to suggest you can somewhat spot reduce
Sauce or bullshit.

I always kek.

Yeah I read Lyle McDonald's book on stubborn fat and started doing his stubborn fat protocol, which is basically 5 min HIIT, 20-40 min steady state, and 10 min HIIT to finish. Fasted.

I'm so lean at this point that I have zero energy, moody all the time, and my urge to binge is absolutely insane. I probably have only 2 lbs to lose and they're all in my thighs, but knowing my stupid stubborn fat it's probably not going to work.

This is thin
This is skelly

Not them, but I think they are talking about how the body will begin to mobilize fat from places that have the highest blood flow and tend to feel warmer.

Some people simply tend to have low blood flow to places and that fat just does not go anywhere.

Notice how someone how fat on those "stubbonr bodyfat" places is always cool compared to places where bodfat leaves first?

There's a whole talk about how spot reduction kind of works and fat mobilization that Lyle Mcdonald gave once.

stfu u are a faggot anyways

Stop obsessing over the 2 lbs of fat no man will care about. Just spread your legs and you can have any chad you desire.

>fat mobilization
Fucking bullshit. Either provide source on your claims or get back to /r/broscience

I don't care whether men care, I could balloon to 200 lbs and still find a desperate guy. I care about how I feel about my thighs and I need that shit gone off them

Let me give you a little protip: you will never feel satisfied with your body with that mentality. If you lost those 2 lbs, you'd just find another irrelevant thing to fret about. Seek help for your BDD.

sorry to shit in your cereal but those are dicklet tier specs

>6.25x5
>not small
Wanna know how I know you're american?

Fats should be harvested for energy

Get this cancer out of here pls

Fell for the thicc meme once. I fuck a chubby but not obese girl just to see. NEVER AGAIN

t h i n n is where it's at, i'll never look back

epic narrative, old chap

This diet underestimates how much fruit and vegetables I am able to eat

>anonymously on the internet
>acting like above average dick is small to make people think you have a big dick

Wanna know how I know you're a virgin?

Did I hit a nerve, dicklet?

This is not thin, it's fit.

The chick I hooked up 2x ago, I couldn't even fit inside. Fat chick I hooked up with recently was pretty loose and didn't feel that good.
Depends more on the girl than anything, but I have no problems with size, thanks.

>Veeky Forums parallel universe
>amazing gains
>what's your daily routine
>yfw you will never make 40 pound gain in 1.5 months

Thin is fit. EVERYTHING ELSE IS NOT REEEEE

>6.25x5
>dicklet-tier specs

sorry mate, 6,26x5,01 is however biglet tier

I've jacked off to this picture so much that I even cheated on her with her big titted best friend, but she really came on to me.

I'm not usually into the "tomboy" look but the extremely fertile feminine body with that haircut has made my dick diamond.

Bro short haired high test is the pinnacle of femininity.

pls be of age, pls be of age, pls be of age

>we
this aint a fucking hivemind you fucking toolbox

that's one hairless dude

LEt all the roasties ruin their bodies, then immediatly make thin cool again, now your gf is top tier.

yo what the fuck is going on is this a joke

>and now i crave [heavy cream] on a regular basis

I gotta know what the fuck is going on what the fuck why is this a conscious choice

whoa this is really unhealthy

those jeans and sneakers made me hard

Hope you avoid YHCL though. Thing will suck the life out of breast fat.

This is a fucking hive mind. Faggot.

Easy,

Ok, dont worry about calorie restriction

Do a lot of upperbody exercising, no legs at ALL

Hopefully all your calories will be used rebuilding your upper body, thigh fat will shrink to allocate fat in upper body.

Then stop lifting, sever calorie restrion

WA-LA

this is designed for instagram girls, who like like 4'11 with no breasts. TDEE when you're that small is only like 1350kcal

lol why are women so crazy. you're focused on like five pounds of muscle on your thighs, when in the real world the only thing men look at are tits

just an average american woman

trappy put your trip back on

>short haired high test is the pinnacle of femininity.

Dude, people here honestly don't know.
An average or smaller woman moderately active woman who is in the 100-130 bodyfat range has a paltry daily calorie allowance.

If you tell them and the people here that she's effectively drank half of her daily allowance of calories if she decided to have a White Chocolate Mocha from starbucks, people would be outright fucking flabbergasted.
And more then a few would be angry and or incredulous to say the least.

ugly as fuck

She probably wears bigger shoes than I do, that's disgusting.

You need to come out already user

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck
looks just like this lovely qt i hooked up with at my buddy's wedding last summer, but she had longer hair.
ohhhh god, why does she have to live on the other side of the country, Veeky Forums?
I didn't want to remember these feels.
why?
why can't it ever just work out?

>An average or smaller moderately active woman who is in the 100-130 bodyweight range has a paltry daily calorie allowance.

Oh dear lord I did not think what I posted through or proofread it. I'm sorry if I confused or upset anyone who was confused by this.

>When will the thicc (fat) meme end?
When thin girls become attainable, so...

how is this not a klossy thread yet?

6 skinny girls could've fit in that bathtub

SHE AIN'T SKINNY BRUH, SHE JUS A LIL B U L I M I C