How do you feel about PoC in your gym?

How do you feel about PoC in your gym?

Literally no one gives a fuck about PoC lifting in the same gym as them. Go back to your containment board pls.

Niggers are fine as long as they're not in a group

Pajeets I don't like (smell bad, dyel, take all the dumbbells and don't put them back, etc...)

Asians are typically alright

>Niggers are fine as long as they're not in a group

this
lone nigs tend to just do their thing
reach critical mass (3+ niggers) and the hooting and hollering and slamming weights begins
plus, for such a loud group of people who seemingly don't give a shit, you'd think theyll call out the one member of their group who reeks like absolute shit but nope. it's like the pack closes ranks and protects their own, no matter how bad they are.

I straight up think it's funny when groups of asians (usually chinese or koreans) work out together. like ones from Asia, not asian americans. they straight up do the most silly excercises I have ever seen and like teach each other to do things completely wrong

Once I saw one asian kid on the floor doing situps, while the other asian kid was beside him hitting his stomach with a dumbbell every time he came up. They were making noises like "AH" and "KEEE" every time. I like wanted to tell them that is retarded but I couldn't be assed

seconding this

black guys are the friendliest where i'm at
I'm a skinny ass young lad but they were the first to greet me after they realized i was sticking to the gym after a few months

My gym doesn't have any niggers. Some Iraqi asylum seekers and such. They're all pretty polite. So no issue.

I'm racist as fuck, but don't care about untermenschen in my commercial gym because they're all quiet and behave

agreed. im not even /pol/. this is just a fact.

I'm ambivalent towards them just like everyone else at the gym.

Go back to your containment board faggot

DESU senpai?

The negroes in the university gym are my favourite people. They're all huge football players and have great form. They're all super friendly too. Yeah they hoot and holler a little, but it's funny as fuck to watch all the beta nu-males cower in fear at powerful negro voices.

They also act as a pajeet deterrent. Would prefer nogs every time to pajeets.

Kek i have the same here at my gym and one of them keeps bringing in a backpack and he takes it everywhere with him through the gym and it makes a lot of people fucking nervous

The gym i go to has like 15 of them like 10 niggers and then like 300 white people so its k

>one of them keeps bringing in a backpack and he takes it everywhere with him through the gym and it makes a lot of people fucking nervous

But it's obviously because he's worried his stuff might get stolen..?

I dislike welfare tourists very, very, very much, but gym wise they all seem like guys I could become friends with.

One of my best friends and lifting partners is black, great guy. When you get a group of young ones there to goof off it sucks, but I could say the same about groups of young whites. From my experience if you see a lone black guy in the gym 9 times out of 10 he takes it seriously and minds his own business.

There are 2 arab-looking fellas I see often, they are always together. Mostly keep to themselves though, not very loud.

There is also this arab-looking teenager, who just does babyweights and keeps quiet.

Overall I don't have problem with "PoC" in my gym because I don't live in a multicultural country.

Norway, we don't have many and they all act normal here. Somewhat jealous as I'd like to experience what this guy witnessed. Please give more stories, whites in the gym stories are fine too

Nigz are okay, always come to spot and tell cool stories / best lockerroom bantz, atleast where i work out.

Some arabs / mudslimes are worst tho, slamming weights around, leaving weights on barbells after finishing workout etc. Basically no respect for anything.

1/4 of dumbbells are scattered around gym somewhere after they finish some sort of weird 10x100 reps / 8 hour arms workout, everyone looks like dyel no matter how much they do their weird workouts.

Also some weird affection with mobile phones (same with pajeets i think), saw one guy talking to phone while doing reps in bench press etc.

I'm kind of racist by simple virtue of originally being from small town Texas, but the black dudes at my gym are about the only people I talk to. As backwards as it feels saying it, they seem to have the best work ethic and dedication.

>it's like the pack closes ranks and protects their own, no matter how bad they are.
Yeah you know, like good friends usually do

>it makes a lot of people fucking nervous
You're the only pussy it makes nervous

>As backwards as it feels saying it, they seem to have the best work ethic and dedication.
Probably not that weird, go have a look at any r/fitness thread and realize that this represents the better attitude among whites towards atheletics and fitness. We're in a bad place when it comes to this stuff, we produce a good elite of athetes and gurus despite having a shitty culture towards strength, endurance and athletics.

Think about this, the Scandinavian countries produce top competitors in weightlifting and strongman despite how faggy our nations are

or packs of animals

>Yeah you know, like good friends usually do
They also make sure their friends don't annoy everyone else. Stop giving them a free pass

There are two niggers and one negress that go to my gym sometimes.
I don't mind the niggers because they don't do anything strange, and I like looking at the negress' ass.

>go to pretty "diverse" uni
>all the black guys are alright and know what they're doing. Come in packs but then again so does any group of friends who lift
>asians are generally alright but I envy their calves the pricks
>only one guy who I know for a fact is Arab and he's a top lad
>pajeets generally suck for all the same reasons other people in this thread have spoken about except for one really polite and helpful guy who gave me good advice on incline bench
I guess it's nice to go to a good uni that isn't full of uncivilised cretins

My gym has no animals, we're no zoo.
Madslimes, gypsies, polish, t*rks and POOjeets are not welcome, never will be.

If my friend stunk like shit I'd call him out and tell him to go shower

>while the other asian kid was beside him hitting his stomach with a dumbbell every time he came up
thanks for the laugh user :')

As far as I am concerned, arabs, gypsies, turks and negroids lift only to murder, steal and rape better.

Ethnics shouldn't be allowed to get stronger in the countries they parasite.

the only poc that go to my gym are a couple of old black dudes that are pretty chill

one of them worked with Jim Kelly back when martial arts was still a big thing

my gym is mostly PoC. good people.

Yes but you wouldn't do it in front of other people

this

If he came to the gym smelling like shit I'd tell him quietly to go use the shower then come back cause he's in public and
1. Nobody wants to smell that shit
2. He's making our entire group look bad

How these guys look their eye wateringly smelly friends in the face and talk like there is absolutely nothing going on I cannot understand

Where are you from fellow Texan

Showering won't work. They smell like that because they eat curry for every meal.

Nigs are generally fine, usually being either half of the other guys that know what they're doing or doing machine nonsense

Asians are rare, but mostly alright. One does mostly bodyweight stuff, but most of the others do compounds with alright form

Literally everything you hear about Pajeets on Veeky Forums is true. The polos, the smell, the lifting in hordes, the DYELness, all of it. I was legitimately shocked when I realized that there wasn't a single exaggeration about them.

Poo in the fucking loo.

>2. He's making our entire group look bad
>giving a shit
>not telling him afterwards so that you don't ruin his sesh

t. no friends/sense of camaraderie

Old white dudes are generally the worst at my gym

>smell like mothballs and dental plaque
>smell rubs off onto the bench when they use it for crunches
>leering at young people
>checking out highschoolers who come in after three
>never put their weights back
>sit on the rowing machines and talk when other people want to use them
>bump into you whenever they walk past your machine

Young black guys are great until there is a group and then they hog machines for 30 minutes at a time alternating

>tfw go to a YMCA in the black section of town

What the fuck is happening to Veeky Forums lately?

Race baiting shills decided to come in and set up shop. Started a while ago on /b/ but it's found it's way here for some reason.

You'll feel a lot better if you use the hide thread and post functions and go on with your life.

>critical mass (3+ niggers)
Fuckin true and kek

hey reddit

>Old white dudes are generally the worst at my gym

Holy shit this.

>That old white dude who "gives you advice" but really just wants to tell you about his glory days

hey /pol/

I seriously thought that Veeky Forums was the most open and accepting part of Veeky Forums and then I see this

>Old white dudes are generally the worst at my gym

Holy fuck this is so true.

Wouldn't this thread only confirm this?

What are the stats of this guy?

He mains Draven

>PoC
Does this include mehicans or are they not colored enough? Because mine just has a lot of beans. All nice enough, they rerack weights and don't act retarded so I have no problem.

Bench one rep = 420 | 225 rep test = 33 | Squat = 520 | Deadlift = 500-520

From his twitch profile

>critical mass (3+niggers)

LOST

I'm swedish.
The gym is the only place where I don't judge people all that much, only how hard you work. As long as you do your best I'll give you appreciative glances and tiny bro-nods.
Outside of the gym is a /pol/ story...

Is T1 natty?

Hitler would be disappointed in you, poser.