You are this mans personal trainer

You have been tasked with getting this man back to ottermode as quickly as possible. What routine / diet do you start him with?

I'll start - SS and GOMAD for a month. Move onto more complex foods and continue to increase calorie intake.

He doesn't need a personal trainer.

He needs a personal chef.

We all could use one desu

first i'd put him on a liquid diet of pureed fruits and veg, since severe starvation victims often cannot handle large amounts of solid food without intestinal damage.
once he's put on about 30-40lbs and gone back to solid food, i'd get him walking daily.
once his general fitness is up, bodyweight exercises until his joints, bones, and muscle can handle a higher load. then, i'd put him on a fullbody 2x a week, and up it to 3x a week after several weeks while doing daily walks.
once we're adding weight to the bar, cardio will go from walking to biking, running, or swimming.

he already is otter mode

5 subway full meals and some starbucks high carbonate drinks.

Zyklon B

9mm. he's never going to make it. spare him the pain and suffering

Literally SS+gomad

This is retarded. Telling a completely starved man to do barbell exercises, are you trying to kill him?

ss+gomad
500mg test
100mg dbol

>help him up and carry his disoriented body to my place
>let him sleep on my bed asI sleep on the couch
>deal with his freak out when he wakes up
>Ask him if he's okay
>"You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this." As I hand him a bowl of eggs
>Ask him if he needs a ride home
>Tell him to take care

I'm thinking he would start with literally just the bar. Work on learning how to hold it and the form.

>ride home
He is home. Your house is now his house

kek

Why would you post this when you already see others have posted it?

I'm thinking gomad + SS

Do you seriously think he could OHP 45 lbs? Lol

amazon.com/CAP-Barbell-Weighted-Workout-Bar/dp/B00ICHTT6Y/

this is actually very solid answer

No it's liquid can't you read?

Only in the beginning bb