Anyone else here a vegetarian who hates most vegans?

Anyone else here a vegetarian who hates most vegans?

They are mostly loony green party nutters who religiously believe psuedoscience and act like vegetarians are all just waiting and eager to go vegan.

I know there aren't many vegetarians on Veeky Forums but I wanted to see if anyone else felt me on this. If I posted such a thread elsewhere, I'd be flamed by vegan nutjobs.

Other urls found in this thread:

kb.rspca.org.au/What-happens-with-male-chicks-in-the-egg-industry_100.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate vegans too. Vegetarians I guess will be permitted because the enemy of my enemy and such.

genuine question, if you've gone vegetarian for ethical reasons; then why wouldn't you go vegan.

i can understand meat eaters for being apathetic and vegans for their morals, but vegetarianism just seems like a weird riding of the fence where you kinda care.

>Vegans are my enemy
What
Why
Who hurt you user?

vegetarianism is a amazing diet if you do it correctly, veganism is just fart smelling

Vegans. They are cancer to humanity. Mostly because of their evangelist tendencies. You must fight evangelism likewise.

i wonder this too

for the record vegans piss me off a lot of the time on account of many of them being insufferable and arrogant

How does milking a cow or taking a chicken's egg hurt it? They make more than they ever need and in fact a cow will fucking rupture if you don't milk it. If you want to be an "ethical" vegetarian just buy milk and eggs from free range or organic or whateverthefuck animals.

God trips prove.

Because you don't own them. You stole their bodily goods for your own twisted needs. FUCKING disgusting vegetarian fence sitters.

>vegans are the enemy

Yeah fuck those people who don't consume animal products. What are they plotting against us, with their environmentally friendly practices?

I eat a ton of meat and I don't see the issue with having a vegan diet. You people just hate the stereotype of the militant vegan. We all know at least one, but there are plenty of vegans out there who don't fit that mold. If you are judging a diet based on a minority of people who follow it, then you are a retard.

Fuck of vegan cuck.

If I have to have a shitty 9-5 and live in a tiny apartment, then it's only fair that animals have to do the same

Kek. This gotta be a troll.

To answer your questions, "free range" and "organic" mean next to nothing. Almost zero dairy cows, even grass fed organic, live what could be reasonably considered a decent life. No cow is living the soft life depicted in the picturesque drawing on the carton. They all pretty much live in different shades of Hollywood concentration camps (with non organic being pure hell and ogranic being hell lite), then they typically die if exhaustion after only 1/4th their normal life spame and collapse, only to be sold for meat (this is illegal but it still happens regularly).

This is why people hate Vegans. Just give a reasoned and informing argument without being a prick.

I'm a vegan and I don't associate with any other vegans because they're almost universally libtard nu make cucks or blue haired feminazi. I'm a concealed carrying European separatist who wants a global eugenics program. We don't see eye to eye on anything.

OP here, it's mostly for environmental and health reasons

Your inability to control your emotions in a rational manner is probably from a lack of essential amino acids in your diet depriving your brain of some upper level activity.

Mfw someone attacked him for me.
>We are many and we are one
>Fear us vegans

You're an idiot. Organic cows (by the u.s. certified program) must have open access to pasture 365 days of the year.

>organic cows

Wet water

Oh and they don't die of exhaustion they mostly get culled while healthy because they won't get bred through 2 or 3 ovulation cycles. A healthy cull nets the farmer a marginal return on his investment instead of paying the tallow truck to pick up a dead cow.

>Tfw you have 3 sisters and 1 of them is a vegetarian and the other 2 are vegan.

Where did my parents go wrong peeps?

Having you.

Your sister are high functioning retards. Probably in the Forrest Gump range of iq

Well if u wanna go vegetarian cause u like animals might as well go vegan

Just research how they milk cows till they bleed, cows that are solely raised to be milked their entire life instead of once a month.

same goes for eggs

not that i care tho

The regulation requires outdoor access. It does not require access to "pasture" in the sense of a beautiful green field with wide open spaces. Many organic cows are still heavily confined and cramped. Pretty much any milk from a major producer, organic or not, will be restricting space. If they don't, their competitors will undersell them. I'm a free market champion. When you introduce an animal as your commodity, their well being will always come into play when facing competition. That's just how the market works. I can choose not to support that product.

Also, this ignores all personal health considerations. I fell like I'm better off just going with soy or nut milk, health wise.

as a guy who's run his own company in the scottish dairy industry for 4 years, i can tell you that that's simply not true.

mistreatment does happen here but if you want to buy from farms with well treated cows then there is no shortage of those around. problem is that the mistreated ones advertise themselves as grass fed, organic or whatever and sullies the good name of the farms who actually do care about their animals.

How does the same go for eggs?

I doubt it.

doesn't soy give you bitch tits? nut milk sounds fucking nice tho

There are local farms that I've been to that have good conditions. However, their milk isn't in any major stores.

Again, when an animal is your commodity, the companies cutting the most corners and affording the animal the cheapest living standards will have the lowest cost product. They will win major supply chain contracts and they will end up in stores. It's a race to the bottom with animals' livelihood in the balance.

I applaud farmers that treat the animals will some dignity, but I still choose not to partake because of all the effort required to peer behind the curtain. Also, health reasons -- both grand fatherd died of heart attack so I avoid animal fats.

Vegetarian of over 15 years here.
I would go vegan if it was easy for me to stay in as good shape and health in a convenient way. Until then I just try to minimize my impact with my purchasing choices.

There have been some case studies of some developing children developing gyno after megadosing soy during puberty

I mostly drink Silk's new Nut Milk + Protein drink. It has as much protein (8g/cup ) as real milk and it taste good with my cereal.

This is coming from a former milk afficionado. Growing up I would drink half a gallon a day

Was going to post a thread for vegetarians, but nice to see one already going.

Do you guys have some good vegetarian recipes for bulking?

I'm an omnivore who tries to eat as much plant based as possible , but
>Vegetarians
People who don't eat flesh based on totally respectable health, ethical, environmental and/or philosophical reasons.
>Vegans
Fucking fanatics and lunatics who spit pseudoscience, they literally don't eat honey and some of them don't eat products that used yeast such as bread.

>Not having chickens in your backyard
Stay cucked by the egg industry

If you're vegan you should honestly get curb stomped on a barbell

>Free market dairying
>Existing anywhere in the west
See this is one of those points where "animal rights" activists show themselves far out of their league. And you're wrong about the open access to pasture.

Im a veg, vegans are retarded im one because my parents were hippies and raised me like that. But cheese and milk are like half my diet. At this point in my life its a habit and ive been doing it forever and is healthier than eating meat, morals or caring about muh hurting animals has nothing to do with it.
Eat some cheese commie.
None of that is true not milking a cow can hurt it, if they arent milked their sacks can literally burst, killing them.
Going vegan for anything other than purely emotional reasons is retarded there is no benifit to yourself or the environment your just making your own life harder to virtue signal.

Im a vegetarian btw no meat or fish. Sorry about shitty clarity. Vegans are retarded.

who convinced you eating a diet of 50% milk and cheese is healthier than eating meat, thats insanely stupid. You must look and feel like shit.

T. Shitskin

Yeah definitely agree. Vegetarian for 14 years and vegans are just above the people who are "vegetarians" for a day and brag about it in terms of pretentious retards.

Bump

Fuck if I know, I just cook vegetables in various ways. I recommend Quorn for protein and use stuff like their mince or chicken pieces if you're in the UK, can make that into basically any meal. Kidney beans and stuff like that might be good too.

Thanks!

I never said ot was faggot i did say its all ive known and a habit 33

>twisted
Interesting way to spell "biological".

Come on man
Vegan bulking is hard, but vegetarian?
Literally any pizza without bacon or sausage
PB out the jar
Protein brownies
Fried potatoes and eggs
Quessadillas (spelling?)
Falafel

(Almost) anything goes

t. lardass
then break your shitty habit, the food you put in your body is the most important decision you make on a daily basis, if you want to stay vegetarian cut out all that dairy and replace it with something healthy.

what is this garbage advice? bulking like that is totally retarded and if you keep it up for any length of time you'll be a fat fuck

He was asking for specifically vegetarian meals, not just any high calorie shit, at least that's what I read.

>Lock them into small cages
>Force them to get pregnant
>Kill their child if it's male
Should I go on or do you get it now?

Correct. I'm looking for some good recipes

I've run into people like this twice. Once was an edgelord faggot friend of mine who went veggie for a month and can't stop talking about how great he is for it, when I've been one for 15 years. The other was a far-left commie at college who was a veggie for a month and "bowed down" to me in person when I said how long I was a vegetarian.

I think 90% of people assume you are a left-wing faggot as a veggie. Little do they know I'm a True Conservative like Ted Cruz who supported Trump.

Peanut butter
Eggs
Literally GOMAD

Then I answered as far as I can tell
Out of context, of course he should track his macros, you fucking retard.

You squeeze eggs out of chickens all day until their butthole bleeds

I've thought about this long and hard and ultimately it's fucked up but at least those chickens and cows that live beyond childhood are treated better when organic/free range. If everyone stopped buying all animal products like vegans they'd simply all be killed off, killing millions, if not billions of livestock.

It's a bit sick and twisted but meat eaters and vegetarians, not vegans, are needed to sustain this cycle of cruelty to animals. At least if you buy organic or free range they aren't going to be treated as badly. Life is life though, and it's better these animals get to experience it rather than not live at all, plus the meme of setting all animals free in the wild obviously makes zero sense.

By the way if there's any evidence of abusing free range/organic labeling that is fucking evil and I want to curb stomp the people doing it. I'd like to imagine it's only isolated incidents.

>I think 90% of people assume you are a left-wing faggot as a veggie.
Hitler was a vegetarian and had plans to make it mainstream in the Reich. Something to do with the Nordic respect of Nature.

>cut out all that dairy and replace it with something healthy.
Vegan detected go fuck yourself how i eat is just fine im 6'2 175 pounds stop projecting your shitty genetics and choices on everyone else.

>becoming a veggie for the sake of animals
topkek

I'm vegetarian, but I understand that vegans have it right. The egg and dairy industries are still treating chickens and cows like shit. In the modern age, everybody can get all they need out of a vegan diet, but meat/eggs/milk is so cheap and easy to get. Plus people just don't want to stop eating meat, but fake meat is already damn good and it'll be even better in a few years with scientists working on making an environmentally and ethically sound patty that still tastes amazing. Look up the Gates Foundation veggie burger, shit is crazy.

Tl;dr: vegan diets are best for the animals and our planet, but meat/egg/dairy industries aren't going anywhere, so vegan is meh for a lot of people

>Small cages
You mean a free stall barn to keep them out of the below zero temps of Wis. And Vermont?
>Force them to get pregnant
As opposed to those totally naturally occurring all lesbian herds or the ones where they use birth control and the bulls where condoms? Oh that's right animals don't like sex and naturally abstain...
>Kill their child
You mean offspring child is for human offspring alone. A cow is called a calf. And yes they are killed for their tasty nutritional meat and strong leather and sticky glue and spreadable collagen etc.

I know, but most people forget this detail as in the modern era greenies are such faggot weenies and ruined everything. It does at least provide an entertaining cover as I also have a American accent from too much Skype so I can easily pass as a communist hippie. Gotten me into a few entertaining situations.

Piggybacking on this, where do I buy Quorn or similar veggie protein in bulk? Wal Mart, Safeway, etc only have bags of 10 tendies at a time.

see tl;dr: when animals are no longer bred as livestock you will see 90% of animals on the planet die. Reduce their suffering, their at times painful lives are better than death.

For the UK there's just a vegetarian section in the frozen food area. It's also in the chilled area. For Americans IDK, it might just be tofu or there may not be a big vegetarian food company like Quorn. I have to imagine there's something though when America has more vegetarians than Britain.

But that's bullshit.
This is also bullshit
More bullshit chickens lady eggs naturally retard
I just dont tell people im a vegetarian and i was raised to be one anymore, especially in college. Faggots make such a big deal out of it, i just like cheese pizza fags. Get over it.

While I don't hate vegans, I get a real spoiled city kid vibe off them. Not consuming dairy for ethical reasons makes sense, but saying it's never ethical to eat eggs is ridiculous. It's like they can't even imagine that some people have pet chickens or neighbors who do. Beekeeping is also beneficial to the bee population, and a good beekeeper always leaves enough honey for the bees to use. It only hurts bees to avoid honey.

Why are you quoting my post ?

Do you have a source that supports the theory? Not talking shit, but it sounds like something I would say to justify eating eggs and milk.

And yeah, we have those sections too, but they still come in small quantities.

not a vegan you autistic fuck if your diet is 50% milk and cheese you are a skinnyfat or a lardass and you must feel like shit and look like shit on a daily basis. I said get a balanced diet is that concept scary for you to grasp?
>stop projecting your shitty genetics and choices on everyone else
6'1 180 lean muscle master race because I wasn't cucked into eating like a fucking panda as a child and subsequently turning into a mentally retarded adult

I don't eat meat because I find it disgusting, but honestly don't give a shit what other people eat. People who evangelize their diet piss me off, no matter if it's vegetarians or not.

I read it wrong sorry. I thought you were saying the opposite.

I have no source but isn't it logical? If everyone stopped eating meat the livestock would become unsustainable and they'd all be killed off. That's obviously never going to happen, at least in our lifetimes, but is what would actually happen if vegans had their way.

I can't help you on the veggie section. Just have a look round your local supermarkets, ask the employees.

Why do people project human standards of comfort onto animals? Why is it always assumed that livestock (prey animals) will have a fun time in the wild getting tore up alive watching a pack of wolves slurping it's entrails and ripping the livestock animal's calf, lamb, piglet apart limb from limb while it shrieks and cries at the agony of this death? Is it because of some false sense of nobility or a right to self determination? But when you consider livestock don't have the concept of itself as a unique individual how can they have self determination? They have urges and instincts and like it or not agriculture fulfills their urges and instincts better than nature. It's why a bunch of one ton animals don't simply bulldoze their way out if a farm. It would be simple for them if they had the urge or desire to do so, but they are well fed and we'll treated for the most part so this urge in non-existent.

Yes this guy is right. They are very expensive to raise and feed and wild herds of cows would destroy all the veggie fields. They would be more destructive than deer or wild horses by a long shot.

>It's why a bunch of one ton animals don't simply bulldoze their way out if a farm. It would be simple for them if they had the urge or desire to do so, but they are well fed and we'll treated for the most part so this urge in non-existent.
i live in the countryside and see escaped cows and goats and etc all the time desu. factory farms are probably just way harder to escape from than little mom and pop gigs

>human standards of comfort

lol, nobody is saying that.

I don't think that these farms should be eliminated and everybody should be vegan, but it's pretty obvious that we allow a lot of inhumane shit before we slaughter these animals. And the argument of "yeah but wolves do worse" isn't a good one.

Try again faggot. Me on top

Heres another, keep eating meat fatty

Lol goats are lil fucks. They probably slid under the fence for better grass. The mom and pop operations don't feed their stock as well as the factory operations. We have a mom and pop ranch and I know we don't. Big operations feed 3 or 4 times a day. They are so fat and content they can't move

I wish I had a twink boyfriend like yours :(

>6'1 180
manlet skeleton detected

The vegan additude towards animal labor is dumb as fuck. The people who decry it are the same people who wear clothes made in sweatshops and keep pets.

>Inhumane
Good thing they aren't humans.

sigh
>this is what Veeky Forums believes

no one needs pizza, falafels etc, ever, unless you're trying to get insanely high calories in.
food quality matters. don't tell people to eat sugary brownies and pizzas full of simple carbs because the end result will be more fat gain and less muscle gains than someone at the same caloric surplus with a better diet.

lrn2diet.

See I live on pizza and milk cheese and bread and work out. Get over it.

>Why is it always assumed that livestock will have a fun time in the wild getting tore up alive?
Why should we do something that wolves do too? Why should we interfere with the natural flow of things? It's not like we need beef to survive
Also, chicken and pigs as we know and eat them are the product of selective breeding. They are an unnatural part of evolution, they simply "wouldn't have been" in the wild. Dunno about cows desu
>Is it because of some false sense of nobility
Why is nobility false?
> right to self determination?
Ours or the cow's?
>But when you consider livestock don't have the concept of itself as a unique individual
Says who
>how can they have self determination?
How can you? Humans are very much like extremely sophisticated livestock. Wake up in your box, get out of box, play in the society of others by the rules with the rest of the livestock, get food, shit, fuck, have a kid, die
The basics are very much the same. I doubt language, tools and art are what makes someone have a sense of self.
>They have urges and instincts
And we don't? How are they different from us? We don't have sex to have kids, we have sex to feel good. When we do have kids, we don't do it to promote ourselves, we do it because we "have to". It's a biological imperative.
>agriculture fulfills their urges and instincts better than nature
Says who
Did the male chicken want to be ground up at 3 days old?
Did the bull like having an electric probe up it's ass to forcefully ejaculate?
Did the fish want to get caught?
>It's why animals don't simply bulldoze their way out
They don't because they probably can't, or they don't know any better. Would a human raised in a farm with know to escape? Or be able to break free of the steel cage?
> ... they are well fed and treated ... this urge in non-existent.
This has nothing to do with how ethical it is to slay them

Also, you didn't even touch the environmental aspects

A lot of words to just say "I don't care and I love bacon"

Try again brah. But skinnyfat literal faggot confirmed, keep guzzling milk and your twink bfs cum for protein, I'll keep eating meat like a normal person

Vegetarianism is a very strong indicator of low test.

It's absolutely a good argument. Feed lots may not be ideal but they're a heck of a lot better than wild nature. The wolf scenario is only one example. Who delivers the breeched calf and mother in nature? Who lances the cow about asphyxiate on it's own bloat when it gets into a patch of clover? Who trims and treats the hooves of the cow with hoof rot? Who runs an i.v. of calcium gluconate on the mother who exhausted herself with birth and is coming down with milk fever? Wild nature is filled with infinite perils that domesticated stock haven't had to face.

not necessarily. in essence that is how the industry works but daiey industries in all countries are hectic due to calving periods, imports etc. its a very complicated market and its not as cut and dry as simply low production cost = their milk on the shelves, its a whole lot messier

i know a chap with orgaic cows who supplies milk to tesco and his cows are all treated well. one of the national industry giants is also well known for being especially kind to their cows.

granted, this by no means results in any kind of guarantee that you're getting well treated cows' milk when you buy it regardless of where that may be, and your decision not to support that makes perfect sense. its just that, at least in the UK, its not as widespread as you may think.

>sigh
>reddit spacing
You need to go back

Joke's on you, I'm a vegan anarcho-capitalist.

DYEL?

is this proof? you look like shit lmao

never even been on reddit, what the fuck is reddit spacing

Fucking got em m8

Lol you obviously aspire to be nothing more than chattel to your overlords which is why you feel such an empathy with livestock. You have serious cognitive dissonance in your argument as well. How is it possible to hold both points that man ought to be more ethical than nature but that man's urges and instincts are superior in influence to his logic and philosophy?

>Beekeeping is also beneficial to the bee population, and a good beekeeper always leaves enough honey for the bees to use. It only hurts bees to avoid honey.
No, because honey bees aren't as good at pollinating as the natural pollinators in that area. Also honey can give you botulism.

animals often suffer for vegetarian products more than if you would just man up and shoot them.
in the egg production the male chicken get shredded

kb.rspca.org.au/What-happens-with-male-chicks-in-the-egg-industry_100.html

Vegetarians are cucks without a moral compass. just to look cool.

I respect people who want and who live on the countryside but vegeterians are weak cucks trying to look like they do something for the world, like leonardo di cuckio trying to teach people about climate change while flying around the world.

Forced to get pregnant.
Male calfs are killed at birth, females taken to be meat or milk makers.

The cow will only rupture if it's not milked because there should be a calf there to drink the milk. If that's dead then there's problems.

Male chicks killed a day or 2 after they hatch, usually in what's basically a giant blender, females turned into meat or egg makers.

So billions of males are killed every year for milk and eggs, so it's far from ethical.

I'm not vegetarian or vegan by the way, I just try to educate myself on where my food comes from.