Most Beautiful Men

Since this board it's about aesthetics.

Which male it's the most beautiful human being?

I think Prime Gandy it's the real GOAT of facial aesthetics, he can fuck any woman of any age with that face.

He had things most male models don't have and he look better than Kortajarena, Lachowski, O'pry, Miro and Bateman.

I mean....Gandy make Brad Pitt look like shit.

>Pasta: There's a reason why Gandy is 'god' in PSL lingo lol it's not like he was chosen at random. He is the perfect blend of all 3 types of looks—prettyboy, dom, masc. He has a very classical look; like an ancient Athenian statesman. He looks like a demigod who Ovid or Homer would write poetry about, travelling the seas slaying serpents and siren pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0001691804000794
twitter.com/AnonBabble

T R E V O R
R
E
V
O
R

I'm not usually jealous of beautiful men. I mean if I could look like Jake Gyllenhaal I would but it's more of a "hey, good for him"

But when I watched American Horor Story I felt jealousy for another man's appearance for the first time, and twice. Matthew Bomer and Cheyenne Jackson

Your OP makes me feel the same. Truly life on easy mode

pic related, I'm serious, nothing is even close.
>God tier hairline
>God tier hair density/quality
>God tier face proportion (lower/mid/upper face ratio)
>God tier eyes/brow bones
>classical nose
>decent facial hair

>inb4 it was altered/shopped
who cares

kek, some fuckboi pussy ass underwear model supposed to compete with young Stalin?

I have a better face than this guy adn you think he mogs Gandy?

I don't feel jealousy for Gandy, Gandy is unique and all that shit but i think woman would prefer Peter Badenhop because he look....just google it, that guy really had a easy life

forgot pic here is the guy, i want to look like that

Hitler mogs him

A thousand world leaders' wives can't be wrong.

Get the fuck out of here, Prime.

If you know...you know

Matt Bomer is close to Gandy

hitler looks like a balding limping cuck, maybe pic related could stand next to Joseph but even then, there is no competition

He looks like the missing link.
A cro magnon semi retard who doesn't even have the natural test to grow a full beard.

channing tatum is the correct answer

he looks like a total cuck

Young Tatum look like a guy who wear Jordan and basketball shorts to the gym and go to college in his dad 4runner

As far as total looks probably Depp. Haven't heard a single woman say a bad thing about him, ever.

Apart from that, and as a guy with totally guy tastes thus unable to really see some subtle things a woman would notice, were I to choose who I would like to look like, I would probably take Kutcher, Momoa, Hunnam or the singer from Kings of Leon.

World leaders are only considered "attractive" because of their perceived power and social status.

Fact.

Depp has always looked like he needs a bath.

I'm gay so my opinion is valid.

this guy looks like a fuckin mongoloid

cope

I can't believe this guy is homo.

Straight guy who had to build up bullet proof gaydar as a teen here.

It's obvious as fuck.

Post your husbando then.

Prime Chico

Keking

dont have one cuz im not a faggot, last weekend some sloot said I look like gandy though.
didnt mean to trigger you, just saying look at that dopey ass drooling look on his face he looks like hes actually retarded

ugly

Until your face is on a Versace fragrance campaign your opinions are invalid.

Lel... sure thing...

i am

I'm fairly good looking ,but very youthful. Even at 24 I finally look 20ish maybe 21.

Tips for looking more older/masculine aside from clothing, hairstyle and facial hair?

had the chaddest jawline when he was young

gandy is good i'm also a fan of james franco

Dis my favorite song doe

He refer to young Johnny Depp

>6'7
>light brown hair
>blue eyes
>god tier face
>god tier beard
>god tier hair
>deep voice
>straight teeth
is brock o'hurn the most perfect man alive?

As you can see I like guys who 'pretty for a dude'. Some are more obviously androgynous whilst others are definitely masculine in terms of jaw, facial hair etc, but still pretty. This is from an artist grill's point of view. They're objectively very prettying but don't necessarily make me want to drop my panties for them. I very rarely notice attractive men in the street and always end up falling for the weird ones/fat ones/goofy ones because I go for personality. One of these guys is an artist though and I really love a guy to have his own passions/hobbies be it art or vidya.

Very cute smile

He look like a woman, i mean everybody would think you are a woman with a hair like that

>weird ones/fat ones/goofy ones
Same here lol. It's like when a guy has some imperfection it becomes a cute thing. Like he's handsome in a goofy way if that makes sense.

>who cares
Might as well post some CGI pics or video game characters.

>I have a better face than this guy
Post face pic because that is a rather bold claim

They all look pretty fucking gay

I'm an artistic guy that some would describe as weird/different
but I really try to avoid girls that are really into gaming, arts, humanism and other red flags

is this normal?

I don't really get Gandy because "prime Gandy" is past his prime of youth. Where the beginning of the end is for most men is when Gandy starts to get really good.

at a point it just becomes fucking corny

like when I see this nigga acting as an FBI agent on Criminal Minds all I'm thinking is "why are you an FBI agent why aren't you a model or an actor or something?"

literally too good looking.

>I very rarely notice attractive men in the street and always end up falling for the weird ones/fat ones/goofy ones because I go for personality.

Don't forget your " guy friends " on the side while you date the weird/fat/goofy ones .

kek let me guess your reply : " im not like the other girls "

never argue/debate with biology and nature .

Did they banged?

I want to fuck tokyo hotel guy in the mouth.

To be male is to not be average, it is superiority. It is the most God Like man. So you're looking for 6'3+ High IQ High Testosterone men and those men who carry those characteristics.

As for women your looking for the law of averages. So that would mean that a brown hair brown eyed white girl with a symmetrical face and an average IQ is the most sexually attractive woman. The closer you get to both sides of the spectrum (high iq and low iq) the lower the attractiveness of the female.

that face isn't god tier at all

Leto is so aesthetic.

I don't get it. Why is an average woman supposed to be the most attractive?

This guy just has all the looks combined. He is really, really, really masculine; but he could still play that classical look or the cute boy look. If I had a 0.1% chance of being reborn and looking like him, I'd kill myself right now.

being most average means they have the genes most prominent genes for reproductive success.

Picture of average looking woman

*in the US*

Zac Efron?

only answer

Gandy look like a God when he was 20/30, i think Gandy was the most beautiful human being when he was 24 years old

Elvis is the only one that doesn't look gay and he die like a fat cuck

Read what i write up there
>He had things most male models don't have and he look better than Kortajarena, Lachowski, O'pry, Miro and Bateman.

1.Gandy
2.Chico
3.O'pry

Who is he? He's hot?

>vidya
Your comment got my respects untils this word.

Symmetry is strong in him.

hm no looks too douchey

i have to agree...a tad more than maybe

TAN

TYLER > TREVER

>ywn be mired at by the first daughter of the united states

Thank goodness daddy's money was able to improve that face.

i dunno why but my nose literally cringed at those dudes faces.

thats fuckin weird, usually I can understand when a guy is a top tier model like the other posts in this thread, or sean pry, or whatever.

but yeah these guys legit don't look handsome.

faces look smashed, maybe its cos that guy has a sneer on his face.

guy on the right is probably the best.

>Ivanka meets with King of Cucks
>suddenly becomes and SJW
What was meant by this

IT'S
F@CKIN
VYNZ
BRAH

It means that women have no actual opinions beyond what they think will allow them to wrap their clunge around Chad's shaft.

>what is female puberty

i mean, if you can't see the obvious nose and chin job then you're retarded my baby boy.

>being this retarded
She's had a nose job, botox, liposuction and God knows what else.

I don't blame her. If my dad looked like Trump, I'd want to look as little like him as possible, especially if I were a woman.

Not true, read the study I linked in the other thread.
If you take everyone in your population (wherever you are - white, indian, latino - etc...and average all of their features together, you will get an "ideal" face. The deviations from the ideal make the face less attractive for men. For women, the most attractive face is the "average" plus feminized changes (tapered jaw, large wide eyes, big lips, etc.)
The "window" is hard to describe...it depends how far you stray from the average.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0001691804000794

Well that's stupid. They wouldn't be modeling swimsuits for whatever brand that is if they were ugly.

>wouldn't smash a girl because she had some work done on her
u gay brahs?

Jared Leto has been prettier than most women I've known IRL for 15 years now.

no but is your IQ above room temperature?

reply was to some guy saying she just went through puberty, nothing to do with not fucking her.

Fuck dude you look handsome no homo

She looks like that dude from Harry Potter.

the more i look at this picture the more i fall in love

This dude is only a 7/10.

If is such a purefag white knight faggot enough to bring up that she's had work done, it means he wouldn't smash bc he's too gay to find her attractive.

kys retard for making me explain

jajaja no mames

You have the nerve to accuse someone else of whiteknighting when you're the one trying to defend the orange ape and his offspring?

He looks like a literal neaderthal dude.

This guy from Fifty Shades

That's pretty gay, man

lesson of the day, bet tall, white, blond, with a strong jawline and frame.

Dude seriously, at best we're apathetic about Trump here.

Your "le cheeto orange ape xD" shit belongs on reddit.

I remember women being overwhelmingly disappointed he was cast though.

I mean he looks good but I guess he's not in the god tier. Just generically handsome.

They were going to cast some harmless generic looking obviously gay twink in that role no matter what bruh.

That's how it goes with mainstream hollywood stuff made to appeal to women.