Sup Veeky Forums

Sup Veeky Forums

I've been interested in fat burning pills/capsules but there are thousands of brands. Does anyone have any experience with them? I don't give a fuck how toxic or chemical it may be, just looking for some good brands that actually work.

Stop eating more than your burning, holy shit is it really this hard for people?

Think I'm a fucking retard? Did you see me asking about the first law of thermodynamics?
I am looking for an easy way to lose excess fat and I don't give a fuck about my health.

Then take DNP. You might die from fucking it up, but you're guaranteed to lose fat.

That's too obvious, I'm looking for something you can order online and pre-dosed.

If it's legal it's not very effective, so you're stuck with taking appetite suppressants then.

E/C stack, retard.

If you're not a retard DNP is 'ok'.

You risk neuropathy a slight bit, that's the only real unavoidable risk.

Ephedrine. Basically as close as you can get to real amphetamines.

Cocaine benders. Pretty expensive though.

Are suppressants a meme or not? Different guy, but I can handle eating 1500 a day (cutting), but my stomach will constantly bitch. It makes me light headed sometimes.

>""""fat burners""""
any meme that is 15% off on bodybuilding.com
>fat burners
strongly dosed ECY and fasted cardio, on top of not being a fat fuck to begin with, maybe Clen and t3 if you have no regards for your health
>lmao5lbsaweek fat burner
DNP

>just looking for some good brands that actually work.

If that was a thing, there wouldn't be fat people.

get some high fiber cereal. fiber one original (twig looking shit) is your best bet. only 120 cal/cup because most of the carbs in it are chicory root fiber. drink a gallon of water a day, you're gonna need it with all that fiber.

i'll often eat 4 cups of that shit a week, but my gut loves fiber.

if you're a bitch and can't stomach that to get your fiber, eat a whole tub of oikos greek yogurt, it's got about 40 grams of chicory root fiber as well.

they help with pangs and cravings, but there is a cheaper alternative called not being a bitch. if you rely solely on chemical help to curb your gluttony you will gain back whatever you lost as soon as you start eating normal again m90

Here are the ones that do anything at all (protip: you won't find them in shops easily)
>ECA
>Cardarine
>Yohimbine
>Albuterol
>Clenbuterol
>DNP

DNP
I'm currently on a cycle. AMA

i've been on albuterol inhalers all my life, is that dosage just not enough to do anything? I take a few good hits a day.

way too low afaik

I feel it. Maybe I should eat breakfast during work days then. I can fast an entire Sunday, lift, and eat dinner with no problems, but weekdays with work are just unbearable

>drink a gallon of water

I already drink a gallon of water, but I guess it's time to up it to 1 1/2 because lmao creatine. I'll look into the cereal as well.

Consider 23/1 IF maybe, as in, literally just a light but nutritious breckfest and nothing else for the remainder of the day and night.

>nothing else

That's one way to get my fatass to lose weight. Got nothing else to lose but fat, so I'll give it a shot

Don't be an idiot about it and read up on the topic, There is a fine but distinct line between controlled fasting and anorexia.

>Think I'm a fucking retard?
>I don't give a fuck about my health