I never stretch after a lift, is the effects of stretching beneficial for recovery? Also is she right?

I never stretch after a lift, is the effects of stretching beneficial for recovery? Also is she right?

If women fucked every guy who was her friend you'd call them a dumb slut and if she didn't she's a bitch.

We can't say yes to everyone. As a woman I have actually been friendzoned by a guy I was in love with (and lived with on and off) for 5 years who literally fucked everyone other than me including my best friend whilst I cooked his breakfast, washed his underwear, looked after his 4 cats/3dogs and he continually called/texted me drunk love confessions or came to cry in my lap at 4 am every other night when the girl he was with upset him ('I want you ride me all night whilst I grab your ass... but I don't want to ruin our friendship!!').

You guys are weird. I tried to comfort an user once saying that he doesn't necessarily have to be Chad or rich because some of us care about personality; he called me a whore for 'not having standards' therefore I must fuck everybody.

yes she is right, got back to r9k if you believe otherwise

Veeky Forums isn't a good representation of the general population. Most anons here are autistic fat and bitter virgins.

t. Roastie.

London?

thx, good wisdom

It's beneficial for avoiding snap city. And yes, both males and females should strive to make a genuine connection before engaging in intimacy. It's better for your mental/emotional health in the long run.

>mfw I googled this and realised it wasn't a pasta
It's just an unrelated 'need pic to post thread' op pic, calm down.

How did that not turn into bitter hatred? Genuinely curious

Shes right about all of them, you cant use a first impression as your whole basis of who a person is, friendzoning means they wouldnt be interested in you anyway.

For her final point, id say its reasonable as long as shes paying for her half, and accepts reasons for why the guy cant pay for everything.

If she becomes a bitch when she has to pay for her meal, then shes wrong, otherwise shes right.

>mfw you didn't read all of OPs post

you should have just walked around naked

girls say those kinds of things to weed out bitter ugly fags who are 6/10-

none of this shit applies to chad, its just to prevent ugly people (you) from messaging her

>been disappointment upon realizing a "nice pretty girl: was "actually a slut"
Fucking this. Fucking senior year. Talk to a girl for 3 whole months. Talk every fucking day all day long. She says she's a virgin, doesn't drink and doesn't party. Lies, lies, lies. And I believed this bitch for everything. Turns out I was being played and she sucked dick like crazy. My friends were the ones to tell me. Fuck that bitch. I started ignoring her, and now she hates me. I'm never going to trust that shit again. YOU NEVER KNOW A PERSON. YOU NEVER KNOW A PERSON. YOU NEVER KNOW A PERSON besides yourself.

t. literal autist

She's right, but don't swipe right on that bitch, she's obviously on tinder to get free rides and food by the looks on the 3rd point

seems a bit counter productive, because nice guys will appreciate. Heck all the engineers that I know already got jobs making 70k+ right out of college. Meanwhile all the suppose "chads" cept for a few exceptions are going to work in construction with their management/sports management degrees.

>I tried to comfort an user once saying that he doesn't necessarily have to be Chad or rich because some of us care about personality; he called me a whore for 'not having standards' therefore I must fuck everybody.

How the fuck does thie even work

user would you fuck an ugly girl just because she makes decent money and "appreciates" you?

NO FUCK YOU. YOU DON'T KNOW MY PAIN
>go to party
>be drunk
>can't find shoe
>remember its in best friends room
>WALK IN ON HER SUCKING HIS DICK
I'LL NEVER FORGET. AND IT WAS AFTER SHE SAID SHE LOVED ME

I think this is the real problem, girls actually lie about it all the fucking time, of course you´re gonna feel disappointed when you find out the truth.

My first girlfriend also told me she was a virgin and a friend told me she fucked her years ago, and then she fucked like 5 other guys before me. It´s not like I cared that much, why lie?

Oh no she sucks dick and drinks booze?!

You stopped talking to a girl that obviously wanted your dick because she likes riding dick?

That's autistic as fuck, please go back to /r9k/

Sometimes I wonder if I even really do know myself at all

>I'm a feminist but you still have to buy me my meals and give me rides because OMG why would I support a guy hitting on me, but keep trying I like the free stuff

Nope don't be stupid. Men are judged in society by their success, women are not. No one wants to talk about it but their is a whole economy based on sex. At the basic deconstruction relationships are an economical transaction, one side is gonna give resources for a good or service. Say that to all the women in their 30s who can't get the cream of the crop anymore since they have to compete with younger and more fertile competition.

Lol were you even dating? Why did she say she loved you? That's your red flag right there, she clearly has no knowledge of the depth of love otherwise she wouldn't throw that word around. It's not an emotion, it's a state of being.

Why do the Chads wannabes on Veeky Forums don't have any self respect?

>makes friends with a girl
>isn't dating girl
>cries like a little bitch when he finds out she hooks up with someone else
autist serial killer in the making

Not everyone wants to fuck like rabbits without repercussions. I just want to build a nice family. You have these girls becoming born-again virgins trying to trick people. Women need to understand that choices all have consequences. You cannot have your cake and eat it too.

>in love with girl
>see her sucking another guy's dick
>if I feel bad about this I'm an autist

Why are Chads so dumb?

>Not everyone wants to fuck like rabbits without repercussions.

You're in a board where 90% of the people are degenerates who's only thoughts are sex and money.

My breaking point like this was when my friend found nudes on Veeky Forums of the girl I thought was nice and innocent.

t. Virgin

>in love with girl he's not even dating
>wasting 3 fucking months 'talking' to a girl without making a move
>thinking a blowjob means literally anything at all
how's high school treating you?

there is a difference between being a friend and leading guys on and keeping them in friendzone when one of you actually want something more. idiot.

T. Degenerate.

I actually also unironically posted this.
The point is there's a difference from having a few drinks and fooling around at a party when you're single and getting spit roasted by two dudes. You seem not to understand this difference. And since I'm assuming you were all a part of the same friend group I'm sure they had some sort of relationship that maybe they didn't tell you about. There is nothing surprising or very vice about your story.

if you know who Quad is, you'll read this pic and you'll pay attention.

99% of lifting advice is bullshit, we know this. 99.999% of stretching advice is bullshit too.

Seriously? You wouldn't feel anything? Sounds like you're the psychopath who's becoming a serial killer here.

i'm not sure
there are some of them, not necessarily overrepresented in numbers.
this can be a harsh place, so although no one can see you salting@home, Veeky Forums kills illusions but autismo can't have that.

all people i know that use Veeky Forums are regular pepes

he's probably just expects women to be sluts and is cool with it. i've known some guys like this, who weren't really cucks but liked being with super slutty women.

I mean I get that, but we're talking about a guy who was clearly in love with the girl, that's why he was talking to her for 3 months or some shit. There's a big difference in wanting to fuck a slut and being in love with a girl and then see her sucking another guy's dick.

You faggots are all slut enablers. This story ends up ending like pic related all the time. Any girls reading this, use your fucking depreciating asset and leverage it to a permanent position.

you have to remember who you're talking to here. bear in mind that Veeky Forums is packed with bitter virgins from /pol/ and /r9k/ who have no clue what women are like outside of reading about them on the internet and watching them from a distance.

this board is representative of that weird smelly kid in class, not all men

This, sluts are bad both for women and men.

confident, self sufficent guy
didn't get the memo
can't feel into >weakling

Tbh it's all miscommunication.

1. Friendzoning someone is NOT about deciding not to fuck them. Friendzoning someone is about actively leading them on, pretending they have a chance, just so you can reap the benefits of their interest, even though you don't and never will be interested in them. Some bitches go so far in this that they not only lead the guys on, but actively prevent them from getting a girlfriend elsewhere.

2. Pretending you're a "nice girl" while you're actively sucking 20 different dicks every week is not the right thing to do, you're lying to guys you meet.

3. Last point is very much connected to the first one. A lot of women get angry when they fuck a guy who doesn't commit to them. A guy getting angry when the girl has had them spend a lot on cash on her and then not commit is about the same thing.

TL;DR: If you're going to lie or play someone to get their stuff, you deserve to be called a bitch.

>in love with girl you are not even dating and have only talked with for 3 months

You are either autistic or 13. I hope it's the second one, in which case, get out

you two are quite seriously deluded and i strongly suggest you stop browsing Veeky Forums. how ugly do you need to be for life to morph you into this?

what went wrong, lads?

why would I feel sympathy, you can't expect a girl to wait forever for you to make a move. Sure it's a bummer but there are tons of girls out there, yes even some who are virgins if that is a huge deal breaker for you.
you are not in love with a girl who shares no emotional connection with you just because you talked to her for 3 months.

Im just saying the truth, single guy, 30, makes 6 figs, reasonably in shape is gonna have his pick of the litter. A women with similar credentials will not.

>but we're talking about a guy who was clearly in love with the girl
>but we're talking about a BETA ORBITER
ftfy

this

>implying there aren't thousands of losers who kill themselves due to being rejected by women
>thinking MUH DEGENERACY is an argument
>being so asexual/disturbed that instead of enjoying cute girls willing to have sex with you your first reaction is to think about politics
you must understand that this is not normal, user. seriously, i don't quite think /pol/ or /r9k/ realizes quite how deranged they are

Sluts are only bad for bottom men. The top men are fucking more women than at any point in history. And the top men can still get a loyal bitch if they feel they must.

So... sluts are only bad for the sluts themselves (since they get fucked after they're too old to keep being sluts) and bad for society (since their fatherless children will either become bottom men or criminals).

yeah i agree with that. your autistic hatred of sluts is much more worrying and was why i responded

dude you are too sensitive to love and life. you asked for this anyway, you were a pussy and you didn't make a move when you know you should have. girls don't wait around coyly for mr right in high school ffs. no wonder she hates you, she acted like a human being and you got butthurt (when you weren't even dating) and ghosted her, i mean come on brah that's just shitty behaviour to ignore a friend like that, you should have told her you like her and it hurts you too much not to be with her or some shit, you are the asshole here.

this is what happens when you spend your childhood behind a screen.

Wrong. Any woman that's over 6, even at 30, can get laid faster than the guy you describe.

>Talk to a girl for 3 whole months. Talk every fucking day all day long.

It's your fault you didn't tell her out the gates what you were after and if she didn't pursue you romantically it should have been patently obvious she didn't want your peen. Hopefully, you'll learn to be less of an idiot and tell people what you want like a big boy next time.

Laid =/= marriage. No shit they can get laid, but can they get married?

>giving a fuck about the downturn of society and the creation of single mothers when you could be balls deep in a cute girl
serious question - are you gay?

Ah yes. But the guy the other person described can get laid with women that are younger hotter and go out of their way to get with him. Not just for sex but for basically everything.

The woman you described would be lucky if a similarly aged man with half the previously described man's prospects even looks in her direction.

Yes. There are hot girls at 30 looking to get married. They often come with stable jobs and their own income. Sometimes even property.

A lot of my hot 30-year-old single female friends are MDs come to think of it.

I don't give a fuck about the downturn of society.

I am gay. I have no reason to care about how society will be 50 years from now. I'll be dead by then.

If you're not, then you should totally care, though. That's the world your children will grow in.

Most 30 year old single women are either ugly as sin or have standards that don't match reality. Do your hot 30-year-old single female friends who are MDs want to marry a normal 30-year-old single male? They probably want someone who's rich and perhaps somewhat famous, or at least high status. A few of them might be fine with 20 year old Chad, though.

KYS slut

They have their own money so I don't think they care as much about a second income so long as you're doing something with your life.

I'm in coastal SoCal so maybe level of attractiveness is different where you are.

> I am Gay

We need a new hitler. Western society has divulged into a larger weimar republic.

I've never been friendzoned, but I feel like my latest story is worse. Met a girl who lives in my city. I'm 28 she's 22 graduating college this semester. We hit it off immediately. First date went really well. That's when she told me she planned to move to the opposite side of the country after college. Which was obviously a red flag that this wasn't going to last and was most likely a fling. But every single date we went on was amazing. One night during a blizzard I was texting her and checked her instagram and there was some sexy shit on there. Told her my car is warming up and I'm coming over. It was like 1:30am. Eventually made it to her place and jump her, kiss every inch of her body, biting, hair pulling, made her cum 10 times no lie. Well after this she went on a vacation for 2 weeks and even though we texted the entire time I missed the fuck out of her and I told her this which was a mistake. I stated showing that I was catching feelings which at first she seemed to reciprocate. I got sick so 2 weeks of not seeing her turned into 3. Eventually we hung out again and i ate her pussy so good she couldn't even talk. Long story short I told her I wanted to try and have something serious and that's when she told me she had to end it. She won't even talk to me anymore. I dont know if it's because she was afraid of falling in love or what. This girl was fucking perfect you guys.

t. bitter faggot

Have fun dying of AIDS you waste of space

>went to night club with my bros
>i get asked if i could fuck 'Roastie'
>fuck the thing up and don't fuck her
>hear later that she has fucked 25 guys without condom

The value that was lost was negative at that point

Not going to night clubs again

sorry but i just don't care. i'm not sold on the fact that women having more sex outside of marriage is even a problem worth solving.

if someone was to convince me, then maybe i'd think differently, but no one can - its very clear that these views don't stem from any actual care about society but rather from autistic hatred of women from imbalanced individuals. never heard of anyone with these views who wasn't a gigantic loser.

No one dies of AIDS these days. It's at most an inconvenience.

Do have fun getting divorce-raped, though. The fun part is that thanks to feminism you can get divorce-raped even without really marrying, so the fun is pretty much guaranteed to happen to you.

>this girl was perfect
>gives us no information other than she's a typical empowered woman

Here's your (You)

t. slut
I'd have more respect for you if you bent over and showed me your butthole

>what is prenuptial agreement

Do gummy worm gobblers even think?

this is the most autistic image i have ever seen. is this supposed to be serious? i can't even tell anymore

how is it even possible to be this deprived of contact with female?

You do know prenups get thrown out in court if they're not "fair" to the woman, right?

Your definition of perfect might be different than mine so it doesn't matter. She was exactly the type of girl I've been looking for. I wanted to at least keep the door open with her in case maybe there was a tiny chance she may come back to this side of the country one day. That way I could just move on with life and if it ever happened where I met her again, then hey. But the way it ended was out of nowhere even though I should have known better and just kept my mouth shut. I was blacked out drunk when I told her I wanted something serious, and it was via text.

Prenups get thrown out like all the time. They need to iron clad tight, but not too tight the courts have deemed. Fucking stupid, that why you either have a close sibling( my brother) and we interchange our assets so they can't legally go after it. Or you put them overseas where the government can fuck off, and you never discern the amount since they can't legally find out.

They get thrown out if your attorney is a malpractice retard or you try to DIY it.

Go to a lawyer.

Why not do all three? Pre nup, overseas asset and in a family trust? That three safeguards better than one. Divorce rape is not a laughing matter look at brendan frasier.

>fuck every guy you meet or fuck nobody
>those are your only two options with no middle ground

I think what guys get pissed off about is girls trying to decieve them and lie when it suits them or if they want to wriggle themselves out of having to face a guy directly or being seen as a slut through lies. Women in general are scared to death of being labeled a slut and also scared to death of how others percieve them, usually because of deep insecurities.

I actually respect solid up front sluts who straight up say they are there to fuck a lot of dudes. Theres a strange humble honesty in it. A guy knows not to get emotionally attached with her because he knows her intentions up front. But they are surprisingly rare.

What is more common is this
>guy becomes interested in woman
>woman already has many male orbiters
>woman feigns a bit of attention in guy's direction for attention (she feeds off it) but doesnt come on too strong so the guy doesnt know quite where he stands
>guy gets his hopes up and pursues harder
>girl loves this because she feels she has value
>girl is also talking to other guys throughout this whole situation
>does not tell guy
>either guy asks girl out and she rejects him and gives him the "lets be friends" speech and fucks other guys or the guy doesnt ask her out and the cycle continues forever while girl is fucking other guys
This is a far too common situation i feel. Its essentially a woman coaxing on emotions and faking interest for external reasons.

Also your story is pathetic btw

They still get thrown out.
The lawyer is going to advise you to hide basically all of your assets and put them overseas or in the names of family members that can be trusted.
The prenup is mostly just flashy bullshit that doesn't mean anything anymore unless you're rich and well connected as fuck. Even then, a..well the team of lawyers for your wife who wants your shit will find a way around it.

I know so many people I work with who can retire with a pension but keep working because if they did retire, their ex wife would get half of their retirement money. How fucked is that? A career that you've worked that had zero to do with your wife. You put your time in and do your job, and even if you've been divorced for 5+ years some bitch takes half of that money when she didn't lift a finger.

hey fuck what these people are saying, iktfb

At that point, why not move overseas? Highly doubt they can go after you overseas and they probably saved enough money for plane tickets and shit.

on some level it resonates with me, I think its because I grew up in a single father household with 2 brothers and all he would do is shit talk my mom
Not to mention my first gf was basically a cock sleeve that got turned on by getting beaten and that carried over into every other relationship I've ever had

i can't believe women actually go ahead and claim on that. if i was a woman the thought of a robbery like that would make me sick

i've been in situations where i could have avoided payig for car crashes that I started and have one time been in a situation to sue a business for thousands of pounds (tripped on a girder in the road) but what the fuck kind of person would I be if i actually fucked those people over for cash?

A jew.

>I was blacked out drunk when I told her I wanted something serious, and it was via text.
This is why I'm going to invent a phone that only calls cabs or Uber if your b.a.c. is above the legal driving limit.
With a built in breathalyzer

this is my point, its always men with issues that go for this shit. no offence but you can hardly be considered an example of an unbiased opinion if you are driven by personal issues

its like guys want to blame all women for their own problems which is fundamentally immature and pathetic

In some states, if you're caught hiding assets like that you automatically lose them in the divorce when you're inevitably caught. If they can't get at the asset they will make it equal or sanction you or both.

Imagine if there was a whole culture reinforcing that not only is that "robbery" the right thing to do, but that you deserve it after "suffering" for so long with that "pathetic" man. Would you still feel the same way? Sometimes after a bad divorce you're also so angry that you don't even want the money, you just want to ruin the other person.

Your fault retard
>3 fucking months of talkign
Nigger you got few days at most to ask her out, unless she was a slut before you met her.

Government needs to stay away from marriage. I think it is the male part on that, women need not lift a finger. But if he made his official home in a conservative state but lived where he worked it would be golden. Probably what i'm gonna do.

>advise you to hide basically all of your assets

Maybe Lionel Fucking Hutz.

I am a lawyer. I would not advise this kind of shitbird behavior.

I don't have any problems with women I just have little to no respect for them
your story boils down to "I wasted my time for someone that didn't care and I stuck around to hurt myself"
if I want to stick my dick into someone and they say no I move onto the next one and find one that does, you should have done the same