Will I get in trouble for shipping DNP across the country (USA)...

Will I get in trouble for shipping DNP across the country (USA)? I can't find any facts on the legality of this and there doesn't seem to be a DNP general up anymore, I don't know if that's still a thing as I don't really browse Veeky Forums often anymore. It's in pill form.

It's only illegal to market it for human consumption

If true, this is very helpful, thanks!

where did the DNP threads go anyways?

mods kill em. cuz people can die on dnp sometimes and they don't want the responsibility

anyways Dinitro just left the game. ScorpionDNP is probz the best bet, but with so few (reliable) people selling, you can see why discussion is in the pooper. also doesn't help that summer is basically here -- everyone's mostly just finishing up a cut

OP here. Luckily I bought my pills a couple years ago from that Austrian guy (yellowbot or whatever) and I've just been stashing them in my closet since. Probably gonna suck using them in summer but whatever.

lol i got exit scammed / yellowbot was throw in prison before i got my last order from him.

if you're gonna do a cycle soon, ima suggesta couple things that helped me out:
- 1500 cals a day (no more)
- eat a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight (you can afford to go less worst case because DNP is muscle sparing, but if you're lifting regularly then ya get ur protein)
- fasted cardio w/ yohimbine & caffeine stack--- no one had suggested this to me but man the fat just melts off. usually do 45mins and that'll come out to 500cals burned (just space ur shit out if you plan on an EC stack, not good for the heart if you take ephedrine and yohimbine too close)

The guys making them all OD'd and died.

Seems good, thanks for the tip man.

np dude. literally just finished up yesterday and i'm the leanest i've ever been. my midsection always seemed to carry around more weight than i should've for my build, but yohimbine&caffeine on fasted cardio really just tore my fat apart moreso than just a regular cycle. you'll feel like ass and be panting & sweating like a pig during cardio but my results were so much better compared to the past. just gotta stay consistent & motivated. (in terms of diet too. literally only left myself whey protein and eggs to eat for meals. i'd suggest buying a large bag of unsalted pretzels for carb cravings. ~20 pretzels is like 120cals so you can't fuck up too bad)

I'm not about to spout broscience or anything but i got a theory thats backed up only by anecdotes so take with a grain of salt: DNP burns fat quicker with an elevated heart rate (DNP is essentially only using your fat stores for energy, unless of course you're a fat pig eating 3000cals in fat/protein a day on cycle). Yohimbine allows blood flow to reach harder to get to alpha 2 receptors / visceral fat regions, aka love handles and gut. the combination of the two allows for more efficient fat loss (deeming you're lean/fit enough for your body to start shedding visceral fat).

also, if you're wondering why you stack yohimbine with caffeine, it's so your heart rate can stay higher (not heart attack high, just ~160 at LISS cardio) without as much effort / tension on your joints; makes it so much easier to do cardio on DNP when you don't have to do HIIT to keep your heart rate up. (increased heart rate = more blood flow)

No, mods kill them because people keep talking about sources like yourself.

Just wanted to let you know I saw this post, thanks for the tips. I'll keep them in mind when I decide what to do in the next couple weeks.

yes I can also say from experiance that this here man is correct , yohimbine + caffeine is god teir . make sure you take it according to your body weight , I cant remember the actual formula lol but for example , I weigh 200 lbs so I take 8 / 2.5 mg pills with 200 mg caffeine(1 pill)

suck my ass. you have no idea what you're talking about. DNP threads literally have almost always included a sticky at the beginning with sources included. they don't anymore b/c EU is going apeshit on cracking down so the only person in the game was really Dinitro.

threads starting going to shit when sources would barge in and secretly shill their own product and trash others' (Dinitro took a beating even though he was the most reliable of em all). It's only when some retard (usually a woman) who doesn't feel it right away, doses 2 grams, dies, and the story hits the media that threads get taken down -- mostly for optics. for the most part now threads just die down quickly b/c idiots come in not knowing how it works and call it poison when they guzzle down prohormone pills from gnc. If I made a thread about tylenol use and some fag called me stupid because 30+ would kill me, do you think the thread would get deleted?

Why do you think they're deleted and why /fraud/ has NO SOURCE TALK on their op? Stupid fuck.

anabolic steroids are illegal to possess in any form unless youre a doctor lmao. dnp is a whole different thing that for the most part is unregulated (for good reason. unless you're outside the us) plus idk what you're talking about, I'm natty and even I know they basically redirect everyone to SST in every thread. grey area stuff like a SARMs company gets shout outs all the time in /fraud/ too. even check out the mk-677 threads.

i don't mean to be a fag or anything calling you out but IMO you stifle discussion when you can't call out a brand to criticize it.

I'm not calling anything out, it's a simple fact that DNP threads are gone cause of source talks. It's been talked about since the threads were first getting wiped but then people just got too lazy to make new ones.

Can I ask how many milligrams you were running? And for how many weeks?

no but ur lazy u can achieve the exact same results with 16 weeks of hard work and dedication and you won't instantly get fat again or die of burning to death

>Be lazy cunt
>Take DNP
>Die

preloaded w/ 750mg (3 caps) on day 1, then took 500mg (2 caps at the same time) everyday for 16 days. There's no reason to run into even 3 or more weeks of a cycle b/c I notice that despite my blood concentration, the weight loss effects do taper off drastically past 2 1/2 weeks.

IMO if you needed to do another cycle afterwards I'd have AT LEAST a month in between cycles. It'll take at least a week for all DNP to leave your body and for your glycogen to come back. Then lift heavy until your numbers return while eating like a normal human being IE maintenance with 1 gram protein per pound bodyweight. I say this anecdotally, as I don't have any scientific evidence to prove this, but IMO (as a professional bro scientist) your body starts to tolerate DNP on cycle to litigate its effects on energy/mitochondria.-- therefore you want your body to start functioning normally in order for it to be affected by dnp again like you were on cycle the first 2.5 weeks. plus its a massive confidence gainer seeing your numbers going up after being in the shitter right after, plus you'll look juicy af when the water weight falls off your body from the dnp and the glycogen returns to ur muscles

>has cancer
>go to doctor
>says chemo could cure the disease but is harmful to health
"fucking lazy idiots coulda just waited it out to see if it just goes away without risking losing gains lol............. hey btw you guys have any serms my nips are feeling a lil sensitive on cycle"

is purchasing the stuff as fertilizer any different?

If i purchase dnp to be shipped internationally into the us can I get in trouble or should there be no problem?

The dosages are relatively low. Just make sure whatever fertilizer you get doesn't have anything unsafe for human consumption.

Depends on where you purchased from and how it's being shipped

lets say i purchase from the UK

Oh I'm right there with you man. I've done 3 cycles and everything you're saying is what I've also experienced. Except the yohimbine of course. I feel stupid for not thinking of trying it in conjunction with DNP and HIIT. I'm still maintaining from my last cycle a month ago. Dropped 20 lbs eating 2,000 kcal daily and it's easy to keep off if you don't eat like a troglodyte. I've also noticed that potassium helps with the water retention during cycles. If you're naturally hairy, shaving helps with the heat too. Although I never get too hot until I go over 500mg. I'm going to get a lot more serious with my next cycle and intermittently fast, no more than 1500kcal a day.

No you won't get in trouble. It's not like you're ordering CDS or anything man. DNP is completely legal to possess in the US. The only stipulation is that it cannot be sold as a supplement for consumption. As long as it isn't broadcasted in such a way, you'll be fine. Don't even...sweat it.

Honestly I can't even remember why but I remember hearing potassium being a big no-no on cycle. I'm not sure if I'm retarded or not but I'd look into that