Stop abusing cheeseburgers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop making fun of Steven Seagel.

goddamnit...i laughed

Dude jalapeños

Well done op, yet another shit thread shitting up the catalog.

>tfw discovered this human being today

Really motivated me into doing any kind of Martial Arts.
Thinking about Tae, BJJ, Muay Thay and Shotokan at the same time.

HURR DURR IM SO FUCKING SERIOUS BURRRRRRR GUYS LOOK HOW LEGIT I AM ABOUT LIFTING WAITS HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yo Jamie, pull up the first google result that validates my claim.

Goddamn Stevie was such a fucking crybaby during this podcast.

>it's not fair!!!!I would have won, b-but it's two on one. we're not even friends. i missed my flight

At least he didn't resort to name calling.
>b-but I was just j-joking hehe
Lame.

Jamie, google "Pineal gland opens gateways to other dimensions"

That's how buddies communicate with one another, ya silly fuck.

Didn't Joe literally ask "what is your weakest point that you defend, something you could be wrong on" or something like that? Joe was definitely in the wrong for getting so angry about it after he tossed him a question like that.

Thank you for tuning in with into the Jobe Rogman Sparagus

Daily reminder to take your Alpha Brain and ShroomTech Immune after your ShroomTech Sport that you would wash down with your hemp protein shake with HempForce Protein Powder and a shitload of kale along with a full clove of garlic which is not like whey and will not light your ass up although taste is funky thats okay because HempForce hemp protein Bars now too can be ordered online with onnit yes thats onnit "oh en en eye tee" which is web site hosted by hover dot com and can even be ordered through your Samsung Galaxy S3 phone which is carried by Ting because the service will not charge you for not using what you pay for because you can make money and not be an asshole but if you meet assholes good thing you were on onnit because your battleropes should be here any minute along with chimp face kettlebells which are not only cannonballs in the mail but have that chimp biting your dick off face for maximumumim functional strength beside the squat maces and rogan vests for maxinal deep tissue rub maps dot com.

Today guest into joey coco diaz we are back byron ragbone cue the mustard

Yeah but they clearly weren't on that level of friendship judging by crowder's reaction. Do you call a person that you've just met "fuckface" in real life? Yeah, didn't think so.

lol clearly. Poor Stevie was close to tears.

You enjoy people getting bullied, don't you?

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

>DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
What is this shit? Did a 10 year old write this pasta?

youtu.be/sUIcCyPOA30

>watching the anime
What did he mean by this?