How do I become a chad?

How do I become a chad?

Chads are born, not made

LMAO

commit sudoku and respawn as Chad 3x5

WHEN WILL THEY EVER LEARN? HAHAHAHAHA

They look like this now, so they are clearly made

you're literally proving Chads are born
Chad can lose 50lbs of muscle and still look 100x better because of FACE and FRAME

lol those dudes have serious tren jaw. if u want their face so bad then wipe up your tears and inject ur ass, pussy

or you could work your jaw by attempting to suck ur own dick like u do every night

They've been injecting that shit since they were in highschool apparently.

They more then likely produce less natural test then a 60 year old man now.

when people say height face and frame what do they actually mean by frame? broad shoulders and a v?

i don't doubt it. but you have a source for that? only reason i ask is they were both D1 ballers and you'd figure they'd get tested or something-- that being said ya u dont get those 3d shoulders natty

small hip bone long clavicles and also just bone mass in general, like big wrists, hands, feet

tfw wristlet :(

mine are smaller than my moms

size and ratios of different bones
basically skin and bones on a good frame always look better than muscles on a bad frame. that's how life works

O SHIT

kek fucking chadlets

can someone post examples of this

Chads are forged in the heat of the gym and quenched with confidence
You are but a bastard sword beta, make yourself reborn into a great Claymore Chad

From bogged to aesthetic to faggots

The Chads don't lift thing is so stupid. Chad plays sports. All sports incorporate weight training once you get to high school it's mandatory. Hell some kids are probably training on their own before high school nowadays.

nice one lmao
otherwise
>these negative canthal tilts
>chads
choose one

These two look like a joke. Like an SNL skit.

so its just whether you have broad or narrow shoulders? doesnt seem to be anything more to it

what the hell, an 8-year old boy on roids??

Also they are more likely to hope on gear early because they want an edge to win so they probably don't even consider the consequences of what happens to them when they are old. They just want results now

Shoulder to hips ratio mostly, also hand size and other bone structure things

Here's the key friendo, I found this out a while ago:

You must find something to "DO" which states something alpha/cool about your personality

When people say, "what you been up to lately" you have to have a badass alpha response that gets them interested. "Nothing much" doesn't cut it and immediately sets you at as BETA

The activities associated with Chads differ based on your culture and geography

For example, beach/coastal areas with warm weather have alphas who surf, boat, fish, etc.

Redneck alphas hunt, fish, and drive trucks in the mud

Idk what city alphas do, I guess a variety of things like tennis and shit idk. Being a drug dealer in the city is pretty alpha but riskier than the other activities

In mountainous places alphas hike, climb mountains, ski, etc.

Alpha business-men in the suburbs golf and play squash

AVOID activities not selected by alphas such as chess, video games, geo-caching, stamp-collecting, and other nonsense. If you want to do these activities do them in your spare time and discuss them on a Mongolian Yak Milk Trading Outpost.

You should do your chosen activity at least once a month and get a cool picture each time to show people. Simply doing one COOL activity immediately establishes you as more Chad than the next guy who watched NETFLIX all weekend

Next step is to get good at your chosen activity so you can meet others while doing it and hang out with them. Once you get good at surfing you make surf bros. Etc etc. These become your bros. You don't force it. Bro-ship takes months to form unless there's instant comraderie. But having this network of fellow activity-doers is crucial to your long term success with women because it immediately gets pussy wet. Now when you approach a woman or group of women in a bar you are Chad 1 next to Chad 2, your golf/fishing/hiking/shooting/surfing/skydiving buddy and you introduce him as such and immediately launch into a cool conversation about the grizzly bear you saw

cont. from prev post) last week. Then when the teacher asks in class for you to introduce yourself and give an interesting fact you say "I'm Chad and I caught a 50 lb shark this summer" etc. and after class some dude says "dude Chad did you really catch a 50 lb shark can I see a photo" and you show him and he says "cool man can I get your number we should study sometime" etc. This is the life of a Chad.

Lifting weights doesn't count because it doesn't lend itself to STORIES. You can't tell a story about how you and Chad 2 slayed a wicked 450 lb deadlift together yesterday. Besides, your body already tells the story that you lift weights. It's simply redundant and vain to focus on it excessively.

Another activity I just thought of is boxing/UFC, very alpha obviously and most cities have gyms you can join.

OK so that's the first key thing.

The others you know already--have a good body, clean hygiene, and either a good job or be in university working toward a good job. Read spiritual, psychological self help books that teach you how to develop a sense of confidence and self esteem and effectively deal with emotional problems.

If you're in Uni and have nothing to do get a part time job where you can socialize daily. It's crucial to have at least 1 daily social interaction with non-family people. Socializing is a skill to be developed.

Read "The Feeling Good Handbook" by Dr. David Burns if you have depression/anxiety. Read "How to Make Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie if you try to talk to people but they give you weird looks. Master a relaxed, semi-positive resting face. When talking to women

(cont from prev) Don't follow fashion/hair advice on the internet, it's written by women and gay men who have no clue how to help you.

In flirting, do the opposite of what your female friends suggest.

Speaking of which, make at least one female friend. A good place to do this is at work/a university class. Establish early on you aren't interested in her sexually and make this clear to her. She shouldn't be too ugly but you should be able to be around her without popping a boner. This will teach you to be with women without sexually being overwhelmed and will give you some insight as to how they think. Though again you shouldn't trust her. This girl will also hopefully introduce you to her female friends who you might then get the chance to fuck.

When you visit bars occasionally go without the intention of trying to fuck. Simply hang out and listen to the music with one of your ACTIVITY bros or your female friend.

That's all I can think of now best of luck.

>be bald head
>3/10 face
>250pounds of fat
>5'5"
>shitty personality
>cant crack jokes
>tell girls i play tennis on the beach reguarly
>they all want to suck my dongos immediately

thx for the chad advice

That mf skipped one too many ankle days

If you're in this website you're not Chad and will never be. Accept it and learn to live with it.

This looks pretty shopped to me.

honestly I want to help you.
what is your point?
I wrote the whole post under the assumption someone started already lifting

projecting

this is the only post you will ever need to read on the subject

>incel literally can not believe Chad's body

SPOTTED THE MANLET

What are some alpha activists for a broke college student to do in NYC?

I do boxing, but what else can I do? Or just focus on boxing?

that your post basically equals pic related

meaning what you wrote is such minor shit, if you are fuggn ugly girls dont care if you do some chad activity.

your advice doesnt apply to someone that is fucking ugly.

There's fucking ugly with no attempt and then there's fucking ugly with an attempt to be healthy. I downhill ski race and I know some ugly Chads who are also athletic as shit and can rip a run. If you're good enough at something and not a complete autist at least some people will want to fugg

never skip the height day, manlet

I really don't think manlets will ever learn

What about a gay friend?

pfahahaha

>if you are fuggn ugly girls dont care if you do some chad activity.

Maybe not, but doing chad activities will make you happier, healthier, give you a fresher look even if you are really ugly.