I want to replace diary and meat with plant based products

I want to replace diary and meat with plant based products.

Give me ideas and shit, like recipes or products that can replace diary and meat.

I already want to learn to make tofu.

I've already brainwashed my mother into stop buying sugar and replace it with stevia, also replacing white rice with integral and quinoa.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_China_Study
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kys

This. Do it OP

Go into the wild and follow the deer

only fags write diaries.

>he's fallen for the meat is bad meme

>all the scientific studies that prove meat is bad are funded by jews

>(((Steinberg)))

>science is wrong when is done by jews
>le china study is completelly wrong

>trusting Jews
>trusting china

I bet you think we actually went to the moon too, huh?

You know what else china believes in? That the heart only beats X amount of times and thus cardio is bad for you. Why on earth are you trusting the Chinese?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_China_Study

study was done by burgers, retards.

Literally retarded. The idea that meat is bad for humans is only a modern century idea. Humans are designed for meat.

A majority of dietary issues involving meat are because of quality, not the fact of.

Stay away from soy, eat lots and lots of beans and lentils. Chickpeas is your best friend, and you can also eat high protein carb sources like bean pasta.

Don't listen to all the retarded meat eaters in this thread they are just trying to justify their retarded brainwashed diets.

>he doesn't know how industrial meat is made of
>he willingly eats meat made from GMO animals eating GMO food filled with antibiotics and growth hormones
kek faggot.

the soy myths are promoted by the meat industry.

No, it's not just about the estrogen. Soy fucks up your thyroid gland and causes other issues. When soy was hybridized into existence it was never meant for human consumption.
Soy is highly acidic too.

>Studies that show that meat is not perfect
>Means that meat is bad

Soy is a nutrient blocker aswell.

see
nigger.

>Meat causes cancer, heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimers etc etc
>meat is perfectly fine in moderation