If blond if the most aesthetic hair color

how can Gandy be THE man then? His hair is shit brown, the complete opposite of aesthetic.

I can assure you if someone shops him with blond hair he would look 10x better.

bump

Go lift or something you autistic fucker, stop obsessing over petty bullshit

Girls:
Red > Black > Brown > Blond >>>>>>> retarded colors

Men:
Black > Brown >>>>>> Blond > Red > retarded colors

>seething

Blonde on men is seen as effeminate. You want light brown.

This. Blond is for princess

he wouldnt look better with blond hair, maybe if he tanned, but then hed be a sandnigger, so no

There's a lot of variables that come into play though, my hairs a dirty blonde colours it's aesthetic as fuck, especially when I've been out in the sun

This is fucking bullshit and you know it.
Girls crave for blond guys, you will never hear from a grill "I prefer guys with brown hair", all of them want a blond chad with blue eyes.

Haha, keep telling yourself that.
It's tall DARK and handsome for a reason user.

The thing with blond hair is that it rarely fits guy's face. But those that have well fiting blond hair combined with good face puts down every brown/black haired chad out here

half legit
darker hair is better on men but Gandy is an ugly incel compared to Vynz Brah

literally this

REDPILL HERE
This guy is right
Girls:
Red > Black > Brown > Blond >>>>>>> retarded colors

Men:
Black > Brown >>>>>> Blond > Red > retarded colors

In mens the darker the hair, the better, unless you had a shitskin.

The best combo is for mens is BLACK HAIR AND DARK HOODED BLUE EYES

Gandy hair isn't brown, it's black, he dye his hair for that pic

Womans find blonde attractive for celebrities like Brad Pitt and Di Caprio and it's associate with wealth. But these two had god-tier facial aesthetics and isn't full blonde is a dark blonde hair, but Blonde: Effeminate Swedish Princess. Black is GOAT.

Chad is the blonde dude who play soccer and drink with friends
A Slayer has black hair, blue eyes and it's 6'3 with the fucking frame and a masculine face

Hair color is shit that dudes care about, not really women in general. Way more shit comes in before hair color on women's sought after qualities.

Natural Red in womens is GOAT too, Red with Blue eyes is the most rare combo you can find in humans and it's more weird in womans. (Not like Ed Sheran, something less pale and more natural)

Right is fucking balding though wtf

Another pic, she isn't natural red but you undestand (she is the most beautiful thing in this world)

Right is shopped, old Gandy don't look that bad

It's literally not. Every time when the subject popps up girls say that they want a tall dark handsom man.

It's not the case for women though, blondes are gorgeous.

Scandinavian brunettes are also cash man

Blondes with blue or green eyes are god tier, blondes with brown eyes are failed experiments.

Definitely.

This guy's hair color is aesthetic af

>Implying

You best shut it and stop disrespecting the patrician's choice

you have a point

you're not male if you're blond, it's that simple
blond """men""" should just get hormones and transition

light brown/dirty blonde hair, green eyed, tanned skin master race reporting in.
I like sleeping with all types of women, but when I settle down and have children, I'm only gonna want a girl with light brown/dirty blonde hair, green eyes and tan skin.

we just look too fucking sexy

All I know is that all the chicks in both high school & uni had a massive crush on this guy.

Scandinavian women anything (not sweden) is on the money. Most beautiful bastards on this planet. Even their 2nd & 3rd generation sandnigs become attractive (not sweden).

My older sister still have a crush on this guy lol.

Same, but also that Depp-kek.

Darker Shades of brown for hair and light eyes usually looks best in my opinion

Johnny Depp?

Fuuuuuck, he was literally Chad.

Light/white is a feminine trait.

Dark/black is a masculine trait.

This is why black chicks have such a hard time.

Gandy Norwooded on the spot after being brutally mogged by Vynz Brah

Because of ww2, jewish Hollywood producers associated blond men with Nazi Germany, and has since always cast blond men into either evil roles or weak roles, while the hero would always be a brown haired man with a blonde woman.

American men and women have been influenced by Hollywood to associate blond men with negative thoughts. This is why American men and women have an aversion to blond men, which is very rare in the rest of the world. Whenever I see someone say that blond men aren't really men, its always Americans.

>it's da joose

Nerdic stormcel cope
It's absolute biological evolutionary FACE that women want a tall, DARK, handsome North Atlantid man

Fuck off back to stormfront

Why you speak globally?

Not every people agree on that

>Chris Evans
>Chris Hemsworth
>Neil Patrick Harris
>Ryan Gosling
>Brad Pitt
>Nick Carter
>Ben Foster
>Alexander SkarsgÄrd
>Paul Walker
>Dan Stevens
But it's the fucking jews, am I right?

*FACT fucking autocorrect lmao

>Because of ww2, jewish Hollywood producers associated blond men with Nazi Germany, and has since always cast blond men into either evil roles or weak roles, while the hero would always be a brown haired man with a blonde woman.
What is Thor and Captain America. What is Vikings.

>/pol/ education

hey shlomo, is that way

Nowhere else in the world does this blond man meme exist except in America, a country that is incredibly influenced by Hollywood. And its not a secret, nor a conspiracy, that jews have a huge influence in Hollywood and have had that since the beginning. Literally just look at a list of hollywoods most influential people, and they are all going to be of jewish descent. Its also not a secret that everything that is associated with Nazi Germany is supposed to be shunned in America, including masculine strong blond men, such depictions would be heresy.

That is the only explanation I can give for why American men have such negative associations with blond men.

see

>posts /pol/tard garbage
>tells someone else to go to /pol/

All heroes in any movie is literally a white european looking guy.

Even based batman.

shareblue is your captain now

>what /pol/ thinks jews do

>what jews actually do

What have some Israeli news articles got to do with fitness?

You got rekt m8

All of these actors are quite recent additions, except for Brad Pitt. The american blond man meme was created post-ww2 and has faded as we are getting further and further away from ww2, but its still a meme that clearly, as we can see in this thread, influences American society and their associations with blond men.

Thor cast a black actor as Heimdall, the whitest of the gods and the gatekeeper of asgard. Thor isn't even real, he is a god. Again, strong blond men are only a myth in Hollywood. Captain America was a weak blond man who needed some magic serum to become a real man.

All heroes in any American hollywood movie is a slightly tanned, slightly curly/wavy haired, brown eyed man, and his girlfriend is always a blonde blue eyed girl, while the evil guy is usually blond.

>everything is the jews
literal SJW mirror image faglords

fairness is a result of sexual selection, usually in a time of biological prosperity. this usually happens when an invading horde of (unselected for and therefore darker) barbarians descends on a settled group and slaughters all but the big tittied blonde women, hence the establishment of this as a classical dynamic

see: all of northern europe, where the battle axe/corded ware culture "settled" aka committed mass genocide and rape

All I see are single examples trying to refute an argument about societal trends. Individual outliers doesn't make societal trends less real.

As we can see from the posts in this thread, there is a negative association towards blond men as effeminate, weak and less manly. Its mainly American men, but also anglo men, who has this association.

Its mainly Americans, but also anglos, that are influenced by hollywood, since hollywood movies are in english, which is the same language Americans and anglos speak.

Its also widely known that jews have a huge influence in hollywood.

It is also widely known that jews harbor resentment towards nazi germany and its ideals, which is completely understandable.

The conclusion is therefore very clear, hollywood has created a societal trend in anglo-countries that are the opposite of nazi ideals.

>The best combo is for mens is BLACK HAIR AND DARK HOODED BLUE EYES

self esteem boost every time i hear this
i won the genetic lottery

fitness is health; body, mind and genes

How can you be so ignorant about american history? Paul Newman? Steve McQeen? Burt Lancaster?

White meant gentle and nice, which was in contrast to the red thor(who's blonde for some reason)who was violent and masculine.

Did you know that jesus was called the white christ in longboatland?

These correlations are by no way even considered controversial in most parts of the world that haven't undergone 7 decades of pro-globalization indoctrination.

For anyone in doubt, Id highly recommend traveling to countries that are not yet westernized. You'd be surprised what Indians, Maghrebis, Latinos or East Asians have to say on this matter.

You are of course aware of the fact that Mad Men, one of the most successful tv series of all time, the shows that spiked the whole renaissance of men being men, wouldn't exisit if it wasn't for the jew on the far right of this image?

Posting outliers does not change the typical hollywood trope, where the protagonist is usually a brown eyed, brown slightly curly/wavy brown haired man, and his girlfriend is blonde with blue eyes. This trope is followed in all of American society, from commercials to movies to children's toys like Barbie and Ken.

They were the biggest fucking stars of their era. Get a fucking job reeeee

fucking child

Based jew.

I dont find gandy attractive. I've seen how much guys on psl slobber over his cock but he's not the most attractive guy i've seen. Not even irl.

Absolutely, is a perfect example of the typical American hollywood trope. Dark haired man with a blonde blue eyed wife. This trope has existed since post-ww2, especially in the 50s and if this man was cast as blond, it would be criticized by Americans for being unrealistic, the trope is that strong.

Jon Hamm is aryan af

>dark haired scandinavian here
>but brown eyes
Fucking immigrants ruin me, people think I'm a pale sand nigger JUST

Your shithole nation is 40% white, blonde men are rare. Deal it with.

take this autism back to /pol/ /r9k/

unrealistic? no. subconsciously there would be some biases but there is no way it's deep enough for someone to actually think it is unrealistic.

>it's time to listen

It doesn't work if you are ugly, look pic, he had dark blue hooded eyes and black dark hair and he still look like shit.

But if you are attractive with this features you look better than any male around you, post pic

Also don't be too pale

Idk about blond being much less than black/brown but I think we can all agree that gingers are disgusting. Also, black hair in this context only works if it's a white dude with black hair and he isnt a jew (like pic related with black hair).

Okey, I'll do it then.

Facial aesthetics (not countring hair & eyes)>dick>eyes>hair colour

It's that fucking simple.

Girls should be:
>blonde/brown>everything else

Meaning blonde or dark (or mixed)>everything else

Smobe

>a person on the gayest board on Veeky Forums in a thread discussing how effeminate looking blond men are
>calling another person on Veeky Forums in the very same thread not agreeing with this an autist

Cobie

Not him, but you don't reason with facts. That is really autistic. Literally muh feelings tier.

The goddess.

God damn Smobie

>autistic
>feelings

/pol/ is ruining this board

>tfw people say that your hair looks like Leonardo DiCaprio's

feelsgoodman.jpeg

can't we all agree that DiCaprio has the GOAT hair?

Pretty sure OP is from sluthate, not /pol/

*licks screen*

DiCaprio is an ugly fucking twink who suffers from a massive halo effect

Blonde women are more likely to be coalburners.
Brunette women are more likely to be roasties.

(Citation needed)

Blonde is not the most aesthetic hair colour though.

Blonde looks very gay and feminine on anything but an ubermensch Nazi super soldier.

this is true but i dont think women think like that. really doubt they arrange men in tiers. they're much too wishy washy to generalize all men that way

>girl says she likes one thing about guys
>alpha dude is the exact opposite but makes her feel good
>suddenly she loves the traits of the guy thats fucking her brains out

>fit actually has discussions about this