Daily Reminder

Daily Reminder

It's true. Fedor is explosive.

the guy isn't even fat, he looks like most army guys. some necessary fat but muscular. basically bear/built mode.

being low bf is not efficient unless your focus is cardio or looking good

this dude makes me think of the olden days when soldiers fought with swords. every man of fighting age would be trained to have that build. would be pretty damn hard to kill

fedor is such a fucking beast

I would.

Pretty much. It was well attested that Gladiators looked like Fedor and not like in the movies.

The only reason most MMA fighters are lean is because they're trying to fit the most mass into their weight class.

is this actually the origin of the meme because if so i don't see why it became one, i agree with him

>tfw you got into MMA too late to witness Prime Fedor

Wonder what a gladiators diet was actually like? It took me a while to get a handle on a proper consistent bulking diet.
How much access to food did they have with all the effort it took to procure it and what kinds of food where they?

No

legumes mostly

They didn't eat so much meat because it wasn't as easy to get as now. Lots of lentils and beans, however.

nothing wrong with it

I don't see any problem with this pic, built fat is a better physique than ripped fags

>implying the pinnacle of humanity wasn't ennui pre bicep-tear

One need only see Fedor eat Randelman's suplex like an ice cream sundae and then kimura the shit out of him to know what a supreme specimen Fedor is.

How do into fedormode?

>Steve Cuckder

There is trqining videos of fedor on YouTube.. Be lifts daily also runs t miles a day .. He eats borsh he says itvmakes him strong

Lots of shitty grains, they fed them carbs so they'd be fat so they could cut each other up without doing much actual damage

lol Stepven Crowder dresses like a woman in his videos and he posts shit like this. Dude's gay.

We have some recipies they left behind. SOme meat, lots of veggies and they also drank a mixture made from the remains of burned bones and some other stuff.

they also died at the age of 26 of tooth decay

>drank a mixture made from the remains of burned bones and some other stuff
I want this in my bulk

>people in ancient times lived for shorter amounts of time than people today
I love this meme, the reason the average age was lower is because infant mortality rates were sky high. If you made it to adulthood you were very likely to live to be at least 60

Fedor is so overrated. So many dudes would wax prime Fedor now

I love it when chubby guys on Veeky Forums are down below really insecure about not having abs so they constantly spout shit like

>BUILTFAT IS BEST MODE
>AESTHETICS IS FOR FAGS
>THIS IS A REAL MAN WITH CURVES

IRL it actually feels extremely uncomfortable to have that body, and for any man in general to carry a larger amount of fat around the waist.

Cut instead of being delusional.

wrong

If by 'performance' you mean the perfect build for taking dick then yes. His lack of muscle should loosen up his butt nice and quick.

low bf people is the first to die when shit hits the fan

Intense workouts all day every day
Lots and lots of food
Be Russian
Throw away all chairs in the house and squat instead
Stay natty
Never forget what you're training for

Legitimately expected him to die from that

I wish I had a bf who liked this to be honest.
No homo.

He's right y'know. Life expectancy once you'd reached adulthood was about 61/62 iirc

This guy probably looks great with a shirt on

Whos that fat guy? I bet he would be out of breath in a minute or something. I am leaner so it would be probably easy to beat up some random pub bear.

I mean they also murdered each other in front of crowds for entertainment
I doubt longevity of life was really expected

*tips fedor*

I agree with this. The only reason I cut every summer is because of how uncomfortable it is to be fat.

Fucking mind blowing how he recovers and goes back on the offensive in less than a second

Holy fuck, he just kept fighting like it's nothing.

you have to account for a lot of factors. in many cases, death under the age of 5 wasnt even counted because roughly 1 in 4 or 5 kids were dead before then. if things like famine, drought, war, and disease aren't huge problems people could definitely live to their 60s. the average life span about 300 years was about 35-40 due to so many people either dying in war or starving to death in disease ridden poverty. because records of the time, especially about the average person's life or their perspective, are poor to say the least.

>Steven Crowder
cringe

Not even /pol/ likes the guy so I don't know who you're trying to trigger here.

He was numb from all the vodka.

Not every comment on this website is someone trying to be le ebin troll

Basically the spartan diet they fed their men in the fields. Blood with vinegar as a base and whatever grains were readily available. Reportedly smelled and tasted like shit but rich in nutrition.

No, it's from a pic of one of the Veeky Forums trips (Isley maybe, I don't remember) who used to be lean but then put on a lot of weight and justified it by saying it allowed him to lift more. Which I suppose is true if you're a competitive lifter.

fedor mode is my goal body

>Throw away all chairs in the house and squat instead

>the average life span
Life span is not an average though

>that fat fucking body
>couldn't run longer than a minute without gassing
>peak performance

stop deluding yourself fatty