He doesn't know most meat he can buy at the supermarket or at his butcher is GMO modified monsters that eat GMO food...

>he doesn't know most meat he can buy at the supermarket or at his butcher is GMO modified monsters that eat GMO food filled with antibiotics and chemicals
>point this as to why he shouldn't eat meat
>huh duh kys vegan faggot, we need meat

Other urls found in this thread:

ryerson.ca/carrotcity/board_pages/rooftops/fairmont.html
m.phys.org/news/2016-06-bees-productive-city-regions.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeh i fucken hate meat eaters. they are getting jewed into an early grave and the hospitals take every last penny before they die and leave none onto their kids

who gives a shit

Sage

I raise chickens, the one on the left is considerably younger

OP is a stupid faggot who's "only pretending xD". Or else he'd realize mostly everything we eat is genetically modified. Ignore the retard

>not being a hunter and shooting your own meat
>not fishing
> falling for a cuck diet mostly women do and taking supplements, while feeling natural and intellectual superior

>gmos are ebil
>antibiotics are bad
Without those things the majority of people would be dead.

>It's a "veganism is the way to go and meat eaters are evil shitpost" episode again.

Getting kinda sick of this desu

There is literally nothing wrong with GMOs

They provide more food at a lower cost

You are a fucking idiot if you disagree

I attended 2nd grade science class, the one on the left is considerably younger

But when they're fed to animals and then us...

> what is antibiotic resistance

Well, the cult of GMO sentiment aside, there are no GMO chickens being eaten anyway. It's nigh impossible to make any GMO birds atm for several reasons.

>Eating GMO chicken is bad

Then why do you eat so much cock, OP?

>it's a vegan pretends it's "natural" to take B vitamins thread

>GMOs are bad
spotted the retard

Industrial farming practices are the reason we need to supplement with b12 tho. Like literally the reason.

The only reason meat has it is because we don't really care if a cow is eating food with crap on it.

But how is every man woman and child supposed to switch to a vegan diet if we don't use industrial farming? It's a natural diet, after all.

Allow people to sneeze into tofu manufacturing plants or stop washing their hands.

In all seriousness tho I am a fan of such ideas as CPUL. Grow your own. And I think most people could do with B12 supplements, you may not be deficient but you may also be suboptimal.

>Grow your own.
Hey sure thing buddy get right on that multi billion dollar urban hydroponics plan.

>GMOs are bad
>chemicals are bad
>meanwhile, in reality the human lifespan has been increasing over the last decades

Really activates my almonds.

Is that obtainable natty?

Where the fuck are you supposed to grow your own food in the city? On the fucking roof?

You've already fallen into a common fallacy. Urban landscapes are often significantly more productive than their rural counterparts, and this can be seen by metrics like bees being far more productive in urban environments than rural. Think about this as well: up until the 19th century there was no clear delineation between rural agriculture and urban industry, part of that is because the train and refrigeration had yet to be invented. All urban environments prior to this had to have urban farms to feed their populations. No need to think anyone needs hydroponics in that setting.

ryerson.ca/carrotcity/board_pages/rooftops/fairmont.html

This is either bait or a complete retard.

I hope I don't need to point out that there isn't enough room on the roof to feed an entire appartment complex full of families. I also hope I don't have to point out that taking care of this shit while working a full time job is unreasonable.

>the GMO is bad meme still exists

This world.

>Up until the 18th century
Wew lad your missing 3 centuries of development and concrete coverage there.
I too am inclined to think this may be bait.

>People begin growing their own crops
>Some people have a shit load of land and can live off their land for forever
>Other people live in a city or are poor and therefore own no land
>People with more land come up with the idea to sell food to those without land in order to make money and fulfill the food needs of those with less land
>"Hey how can we increase how much food we can sell, helping food become more plentiful, which allows prices to go down, making it easier to afford for those with less money?"
>Someone reinvents GMOs

Well shit, we're back where we started, now aren't we?

It's true, you should really google before you do a knee jerk "le retarded bait" when something challenges you.

There are many many studies that show this over the past few decades but here's a recent one:
m.phys.org/news/2016-06-bees-productive-city-regions.html

GMOs can be bad from a legal copyright perspective and a cross pollination to create round up resistant plants. It's something I guess i can live with but there are serious legal and ethical concerns. I'm not worried about direct impact on my health tho.

>bees

Left - Brosplit/PPL
Right - SS

This is the body you WILL get if you fall for the SS meme

Refrigeration was not developed in the 1700s. 19th century, pls try to keep your brain on.

Urban landscapes are still highly productive, whether you like it or not tho so eh.

Those people with no (as in very little) land always had very little land. Enclosure lead to individuals being unable to farm marginal lands in the countryside as well as the beginnings of industrial large scale farming, these individuals then became the displaced/mobile working population of the industrial revolution. However there are still marginal lands in cities that can be and are productive.

Did you not see Logan?

When did Veeky Forums become a bunch of pussies that can't even imagine keeping a garden? Holy shit this is bad.

Yes kids, some people work a job and then spend a very small amount of time growing plants. It takes less time to work even a large garden than you'd have to put into a bare bones beginner routine. Wtf is wrong with you people?

Huh? Nice garden in your apartment.

And it takes even less time to buy some food from the fucking market, you hippie.

>When did Veeky Forums become a bunch of pussies that can't even imagine keeping a garden?

>When did Veeky Forums become a bunch of faggots that can't even imagine sucking a mans dick?

I strictly eat kangaroo, it's wild, lean as fuck and $8 a kg (AUD, so like 5-6 USD) for mince, and high in protein. Get btfo vegans.

Are you guys like real bad hayfever sufferers or something?

Why should I start a fucking garden in my limited space apartment when I can just go to the supermarket and buy all the fruits and vegetables I want? It's infinitely easier and faster.

Are you so retarded you can't see where we're coming from?

Enjoy heart disease and cancer.

>I don't like gardening therefore nobody in a city is allowed to garden
Seriously bro what's even your problem?

I am actually, every year from April till around late August.

Grow female plants ;^)

go vegan if you want imo!

YOU SAID:
>It takes less time to work even a large garden than you'd have to put into a bare bones beginner routine.

AND I SAID:
Why should I start a fucking garden in my limited space apartment when I can just go to the supermarket and buy all the fruits and vegetables I want? It's infinitely easier and faster.

SO BY SIMPLE FUCKING CALCULATIONS MY WAY WOULD BE QUICKER THAN YOUR WAY, CORRECT?

SO WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THIS SHIT ASIDE FROM DOING IT FOR FUN, AND NOT AS A WAY TO SUSTAIN YOURSELF FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME?

CPUL isn't about a single solution, food doesn't have to come from only one producer. But urban environments can still be made more productive and have been extremely productive in the past.

Everybody dies of heart disease or cancer. If they're lucky. I actually can't think of a better way to go.
> Sudden cardiac arrest painful but dead within hours
>Cancer. I will get so high for as many months as I can and spend time with my family and friends in a long goodbye filled with our favorite movies vidya and activities and then one night as I'm stoned out of my gourd I'll slip into a quiet death.

I wasn't that user bro. If you want to sit around in your apartment that's your business, but growing plants isn't difficult at all and gives you really nice food. Do you not even know someone who keeps a pot of herbs growing on a windowsill?

>I wasn't that user bro.
I'm sorry, I have autism.
>Do you not even know someone who keeps a pot of herbs growing on a windowsill?
Nobody that's under the age of 60, no. Then again I don't really know a lot of people.

Let me just live off of the basil and parsley I grow on my windowsill kek

I think pretty much everyone has some food growing in their kitchen now. I would say if anything it's the older people these days paving over their gardens and shit.

On that note, people paving over gardens is a serious problem, a big contributor to storm drains overflowing in cities.

Now this is autism.