How women rank men

More like: how incels with too much fucking free time rank men

Women only say shit like: yeah he's cute, or eeeew no

>No beards for chads and slayers

Idk man, girls seem to love nice facial hair.

Keep telling yourself that.

cough cough fuckin arab

What mode am i?

>7/10 face
>5'9"
>wide shoulders, narrow waist
>naturally muscular
>8" dick

>high inhibition but dominant presence
>socially maldeveloped but passable
>extremely controlling in relationships
>almost always in a relationship; at prime, dated three girls at once

Am I a failed Chad, a normie, or a high-test incel?

>chad 5'10 minimum
chart confirmed made by a manlet. chad is 6'2+

never heard a woman say eww unless she's 5

nah dude there are definitely average height chads. you're delusional if you think everybody whose successful with bitches i 6'2" and up

>thinking women would make autistic charts like this
go outside

>shitskin manlets that can't grow a proper beard

You're genetic trash

That' because you haven't had contact with females of your age since you were 5

This. Girls panties would soak when I had this beard at the time I was a cashier. Tons of compliments and spaghetti spilling

>wide shoulders
>naturally muscular
no ur just short

what the fuck did you say to me? thats why i fucked your bitch you fat motherfucker

>implying Chad and Slayer have less to do with confidence and status and more to do with height
Correlation != causation. Manlets can fall into either of those categories, but they're an incredible minority. The defining characteristic of Chads and Slayers is and will always be status, status, and status; if you think otherwise you've been on this site too long.

girls love facial hair because they cant see thr majority of your face

its like the equivalent of a chick wearing make-up

That chart was made by an ugly chick or a litteral fag. Neither of which men care about.

I'll take that as a compliment. Envy is a hell of a drug.

>what are proportions

I'm looking for real answers, not spite from microdicked lanklets

Here's me.

>got a 9 on face on hotornot
>5'10"
>played sports in high school
>low inhibition, very social
>slept with models even while in a LTR, told her to her face and she got over it
>have had one night stands the same day that beta orbiters have tried to get with girls, one of them even proposed to her a year later lmao

who made this shitty picture? none of the chad guys look good. the 3rd normie looks better than all of them

mirin'

You do anything out of the ordinary to get it like that? How long did it take you?

i thought ideal heightlets were 5'11 - 6'2

>IQ correlates with physical attractiveness
That must be why all Nobel prize winners are part time models

need face to decide

but you look like you'd be Chad's minion, but not Chad himself

OP's image really makes me think. We should have female Veeky Forumsizens comment on this.

I'm a 5'7 manlet, have a fairly aesthetic face, broad shoulders, but am a huge introvert. I'm also fairly muscular, but in the process of cutting so I feel like some of my gains have been lost. I'm also black, so there's that to consider.

I've had a few chubby white girls hound after me for the D, but contrary to the stereotype, I don't like fat/chubby/thick girls (I like fit or slim girls). I had a couple of Asian chicks tell me they'd date me, but it'd piss their parents off too much. And I've literally NEVER been approached by a black girl.

I know people say Veeky Forums's manlet obsession is a meme, but I really have to wonder if the manlet thing is true. I have a friend who's 6'3, 8/10 face, but pure skelly, and girls throw themselves at him.

Its not true dude. I'm Not popular, short, but never have any problems getting my jimmy wet. Height is a factor but if you look good and know how to put a bitch in her place then you can make anything happen

Aight

>5'10
sure buddy

Just let it grow out. I used a bristle brush to brush it down. I would trim any odd beard strands sticking out maybe every 2 weeks. I used almond oil on it as well. I cut it off after 8 months but that picture in particular may have been 6 or 7 months in.

>t. Said normie
What the fuck are you talking about?

You're probably right. I have shitty confidence with women (well, when meeting new people in general). Unless there's a mutual friend to "buffer" the interaction, I spill spaghetti everywhere.

My friend, on the other hand, has confidence out the ass. He ignores women, acts like he doesn't give a shit about them, and they all run behind him like puppies. It's unreal.

I guess it's true. You just can't lift away the 'tism...

kek this is so true. Girls say eeek no all the time when they're alone with their friends and don't think girls are listening. The sad thing is they've said "eeww no" to me most of my entire adult life and I have an 8 inch cock. But when they see my skinny mother they say "omg user your mothers so pretty!"...yeah but you'd rather bang chad and give your daughter a disgusting manjaw than bang me and give your daughter a feminine regular jaw.

Growing up in an upper class town didn't help me much.

>mfw 22yo with incel-tier genetics but have banged around a dozen chicks in the last few years
>tfw 6'3

nah nigga you're good. don't let bitches run your life. if you want to bone go up and talk to them, get their number, try that shit out. if shes into you then take it like its yours, if she isn't then no skin off your back.

it really is about confidence, but confidence is something you develop. my heart might be racing and my hands might be shaken but once you just move your fuckin legs in her direction and say something everything will fall into place. be bold man, be bold. thats courage, going in even when you're nervous

Mirin

>literally this
No girl actually classies men like this, only lonely faggots who are insecure about themselves

Thanks brah

I'm not worried about it. I'm married and my wife is a solid 8/10 in the face really into fitness, so I don't give a shit about women.

I guess it's just nice to get compliments from OTHER women sometimes. My wife tells me she loves my body and feels me up and whatnot, but it's just not the same as having a random girl hound after your dick.

I don't know, it's hard to explain.

Normie definition fits me to a tee.

>tfw normie girls dress up and grind on chad at parties
>tfw they settle for me and my guy friends when chad doesn't want them

dude you're golden then. No problems! just focus on keeping your wife on lock! i'm looking up to you!

>The defining characteristic of Chads and Slayers is and will always be status, status, and status; if you think otherwise you've been on this site too long.
Dubs of truth

Can i pass as chad?

Chads(that faggot slayer bullshit will never catch on and I will destroy every person who tries to push it here)can pull without any status what so ever. As a matter of fact simply having all of the physical attributes of a chad means that you will get said "chad" status whether you want it or not.
Many utter fucking genetic dead ends and flaming homo models, like in the op's pic can be made to be a pseudo chad with pictures makeup movies etc. But irl they don't have the qualifications.

>implying all women think like this

I honestly hate Chads. I tend to assume they're all overconfident mansluts, since their looks have made life easier for them which tends to lead to a shitty personality. Same goes for women too though.

Newsflash: women are people too. Just like some guys want to fuck Stacy all day while others want a comfy LTR, some girls will throw themselves at Chad while others instantly peg him as a douche.

>tfw comfy LTR with a scruffily bearded normie
It's seriously the best.

no

no, but you can pass as slav

you are just a normie with shitty genetics

>fairly aesthetic face
Can people stop saying this shit unless they post a pic? Everytime someone claims they have an aesthetic face, it's always just average at best.

dont be surprised when your kid looks just like me

you look a bit like if someone tried to draw dolph lundgren from memory

no vladislav

6/10
would drink wodka with

This list was made by a virgin who has and never will touch a woman. Half of those guys listed as normies can be dominant as all hell and get laid with their eyes closed. I'm a fucking nerd and I've banged more than my share of women and am now married, despite being a /b/ browsing loser. Women aren't that complicated. You don't need to be some 10/10 Chad or Slayer to get laid, as long as you understand basic hygiene, aren't fat, aren't extremely short and have the confidence to not be a complete sperglord in social situations. What a garbage list, this guy should stick to things he knows, because women are clearly not one of 'em.

Why are there 2 of the same thread

>women are people too.
shhhh people come here to play with and revel in their insecurities. its fantasy

>t.uggo
Attractive people usually end up with attractive people.
No h8, just sayin

>I don't know, it's hard to explain.
the grass is always greener etc etc, but as long as you take care of your lawn you can have some very green grass

I am gay but thanks bro

>a literal faggot trying to insult me

you are genetic trash. your disease ridden corpse should be burning in hell. kill yourself you child-abusing sodomite

I also noted that I was black. My experience with Veeky Forums is that whenever I've posted a picture of myself in any capacity, the thread would derail into people calling me a nigger, nig nog, etc, then race riots would ensue...all that good stuff.

I've posted a picture of my hand holding a screen cap to prove a room in my house was mine, then the topic went to shit about how I probably broke into the house and how black people can't afford nice things. I've posted pics of my computer to ask for assistance with emulators only to have people analyze my desktop, see the faintest image of my daughter, then go on a racist tirade about how black people shouldn't reproduce.

So I just figured posting a picture of my face would derail this entire thread, and make everyone completely ignore the point of my post which was; are manlets like myself really doomed to forever live in the shadow of tall people.

Skeleton coming through
> if only I had a smaller nose

>only 5,1% of males are able to get laid regularly
lmao this chart is probably made by some coping virgin

>if only I had a smaller nose
Oh user...

Fuck I just realized what I'm wearing

Why would you want to cover your face with some disgusting hair? Unless you're a jawlet beard will make you look like homless.

I found the guy who cant grow a beard guys, he is over here

Fundamental issue with this is the amount of importance it puts on looks. You could have somebody that looks like an "incel" in your photo that is a celebrity/famous and if they have the confidence associated with that could potentially pull the same chicks the "slayers" do see Jonah Hill and Seth Rogen. We're all going to make it

>t. incel
I heard South Korea has nice prices for cosmetic surgeries.

PAJEET

Yeah i bet you would know that, you seem like the insecure type but ill pass.

neither have you outside of this board from guys pretending to be girls

The implier.

>insecure type
says the guy that has to cover half of his face to even look like a man
Lmao

Reading this make me a little sad

Germanics and others are very childish and immature

>military
No. You're a cuck. Chad is the one who fucks your gf while you're away.

what guy thinks looks good doesn't mean girls do too. that's why you will never be able to wrap your head around how dyels can have gfs and your 8+/10 body can't

You all want a rate? I can give you a realistic rate, if you can handle it that is

>implying I'm still in
>implying I was dumb enough to have a gf while I was in
>wasting the appeal of a uniform on getting into a relationship and not enjoying being 21 fucking sluts

Do it fucker

But yeah, lots of low tier betas get married to fat chicks while they're in, it's really pathetic

Traps aren't gay

Are you a chick, or a gay dude? I'm sure either would work as a "judge" or sorts. I'm just curious.

>all of them are white
That's because the majority of Veeky Forums is made up of white social outcasts. With that in mind, take a good guess about what kind of person actually made that image.

This was most likely made by a Lookism faggot
There's plenty of self-hating ethnics there

8/10
6.5/10
your look creeps me out a little
5/10

You can pass as Vlad. He isn't as handsome as Chad but Chad fears Vlad

I'm fairly sure you work at a coffee shop nearby. If that's you, then I just wanted to say your shop is amazing and I very much enjoy the coffee there.

Thanks i jerk off to the coffe cream we use. That's what makes it so tasty.

> 5/10
T-that's cool I guess

Skinny, and face is 5.5, Very average. You have nice skin color and if you lift you'll become a 6 or 7.
I'm a biological female that looks like a trap

To be fair, 5/10 was pretty generous on his/her part, user.

you need to look less innocent tbqh senpai. you look 16 in that pic

thank god I only buy americanos

>I'm a biological female that looks like a trap
Prove it. You're judging us, I'd like to know what kind of chick is judging me.

Fight me in yu-go-oh right now
Friendliness is all I have going for me
> social anxiety is not a real thing

>pinnical

can you grow a beard?

>Fight me in yu-go-oh right now
You'd probably kick my ass, senpai. I'm more of a Pokemon player myself. Not the card game either, the actual RPG.

>Friendliness is all I have going for me
I can see this working with making actual friends. You seem like a cool person to me. But with females, this isn't necessarily a good thing.

Yes