Find a flaw

Find a flaw

Sugar and no protein.

meal for women
taken with iphone

london?

>Soft and bruises easily

Well you are what you eat.

low carb is the new mom science bro. fruit sugars are fine for u dude the news is out.

>meal on Veeky Forums
>NO PROTON

excellent mise en place for a dessert service, though.

There are better carbs out there, however. Veggies > fruits in every way.

1kg of sugar no nutrition.

>vegetables
>carbs
vegetables don't make a good pre workout snack that fills your muscles full of delicious glycogen

>fruit
>not nutritious

Right there. Make decent pictures next you smegma swallowing negative pr setter!

1 serve of fruit a day any more and you may as well just eat a candy bar.

Fruits usually contain way more vitamins than vegetables so they should be treated as a supplement to regular food. Vegtables are relly good for filling you up but except certain things like broccoli they're just fiber and water.

Fruit is full of sugar. That's why fruit tastes so sweet compared to veggies. I think having some fruit is fine, but people trying to eat "healthy" seriously overestimate how much fruit they need to eat.

You ever hear of complex carbs, buddy? You don't need to eat sugar directly before a workout.

So eat your broccoli. Veggies also BTFO fruits when it comes minerals.

Fruit isn't nutritious at all in comparison to most veggies.

>vegetables don't make a good pre workout snack that fills your muscles full of delicious glycogen

the fructose won't also fill your muscles with glycogen but instead your liver since human bodies can't really process fructose.

Like others have said, fruit is shit for you. It's literally nature's candy. Yes, it's better than Hershey's candy, but you don't need any candy at all. I had an apple today and it was almost too sweet.

An Onion a day keeps the doctor away!

t. just watched what the health

i think you guys overestimate the amount of sugar in fruit, an entire half cup of blueberries is around 7 grams of sugar with tons of antioxidants. if you watch your sugar than how many grams do you eat a day? because unless you actually track your macros you dont know as much as you think you do

I strive for ~10g/day but sometimes I go up around 20g

This is one apple

>It's literally nature's candy.

Fruit as we know it is man-made. Thousands of years of breeding and crossbreeding to make it as big and sweet as possible. Mankind has ruined fruit.

you do realize eating a bunch of carbs like that with no protein with it is bad right?

There is nothing wrong with genetically modified organisms

>Mankind as we know it is man-made. Thousands of years of breeding and crossbreeding to make it as smart and capable as possible. Mankind has ruined mankind.

Carbs mess with my brain chemistry. I came close to killing myself during a period that I had too much sugar. It would be healthier to throw away that fruit and eat the fucking plate.

Only berries are this low, other fruit is not.

>not knowing basic nutrition when that's =80% of building muscle...NEVER going to make it trust me

>smart and capable

I'm a smart and capable species who don't need no self preservation instincts!

fruits > starches

prove me wrong faggots

who else /raypeat/ here?

>ITT nobody understands the difference between refined and unrefined sugar

>pancreatic cancer

no thx

>new

10 grams? The fuck you eating? Cardboard and unsweetened protein?

sorry op but if you posted something more along the lines of this you wouldn't look like shit still

>muh different sugars meme

if the results are the same it's all the same anyways

spoiler: there's none

Chicken, beef, fish, eggs, veggies, cheese, oil and coffee

What are you eating?

Veeky Forums the only place that will tell you fruit are bad.

Fruit are good for you, lowers risk of diabetes and fruit are full of antioxidants and vitamins.

Sure eating 100 fruit is gonna give you the shits, but a few portions of fruit a day will do wonders for you.

If you're trying to make real gains then eating ~20g's of sugar isn't going to cut it unless you're throwing in some other high GI carb for insulin spikes...especially post-workout.

t. PHDs in nutrition

Why would I need an insulin spike?

Depends on the fruit, all of OP's fruit (banana's and plums) are fine but you still shouldn't just eat straight carbs for a meal without having a source of protein with it.

why do you think 100% of actually big bodybuilders supplement with a fuckton of insulin?

wtf I love ad hom arguments now!

Really now? How do you think you flood your muscles with glycogen/nutrients? You really should be aiming to create 1-3 insulin spikes a day.

Balanced diet and meals is key.

Plenty of fruit and veg, good grains and lots of fish with low/med amounts of red meat.

Fit is full of meme diets instead of just eating healthy.

Why don't you tell me

That's better, can you cite some sources though saying that you *need* insulin spikes in order to do that?

Eggs for breakfast and corncakes

2 hours later get some oatmeal with milk

Lunch salmon or tuna sized with skyr

Chicken - spinach - paprika- tomatoes and mushrooms - spaghetti.

Banana after workout

Protein shake with milk.

37 grams of sugar for what I consider to be relatively clean while reaching my calorie goal.

I checked my MFP and usually it's between 25-40. Most of which comes from milk - tomatoes - fruit.

Why exactly do you strive for 10g?

Jesus Christ, this board is fucking retarded

Keto

How many calories are you getting daily, because I'm wondering how the hell you fit in a protein shake.

no, do your own research. no one seems to give a fuck about nutrition on here and rather just upping their gym terminology with bro science.

catabolic muscle states, insulin and protein synthesis, anabolic window, etc.

just some key terms to help to start your research.

metabolic window*

>keto

Pure meme

I'll continue to do it my way unless you're ready to back your shit up with some facts.
I don't lift for numbers anyway.

You take that back

good preworkout meal, needs protein powder

be my guest, you're a typical dyel lol

This is unironically correct
You dirtied a plate and a knife when you could just eat both fruit with bites

The peach probably tastes like shit because it is off season

Almost no protein

I do both, sorry

>public bathroom selfie

have you considered training arms before taking a picture of them?

no

2200 calories. Have you even had protein shakes? They aren't nearly as calorific as you make it seem. 350 calories for 60g with milk. I think the biggest flaw is you being scared of sugar while cucking yourself from gains.

>350 calories
>for a fucking drink
that's literally worse than Coke
>drinking your calories
>ever

paul aproves

you're a true dumbass and you obviously have no fucking clue what you're doing. and i'm not even that guy just some random

Sorry you can't eat your protein, it's really not that hard Mr. Skeletal

Sure, shift into trolling mode after everyone called you out on your shit diet.

If you're honestly being serious right now I'm gonna go ahead and tell you you're retarded.
1g protein = 4 calories - do the math fucktard.

Stick to your keto and remain dyel forever. Future skinny fat fuck, falling for meme diets and eating 10g of sugar one day

can already tell you're retarded based on your diet choice, can't have a balanced diet so you decide to only eat fat.

see this post
if you think keto is only fat then you're severely misinformed

Why are you guys so obsessed with having a *perfect* diet and eating super clean and shit? Afraid of eating fruits and actively minimizing your sugar intake as much as possible, that's honestly some psychological disorder tier bullshit.

What's even the end game with this super detailed dieting? Just follow the simple principles (so don't trash yourself with refined sugar every meal etc) and you'll be fine

i have acid reflux so fruit fucks me up

sorry but you still have no fucking clue what you're talking about once again lmao just stop you're embarrassing yourself way too much now.

if you don't realize whey protein peaks at 40 mins while others take longer such as casein (2-3 hours) then you're never going to make it. learn basics about anabolic states vs catabolic and different protein sources before you make an ass of yourself again.

Read this meme diet fag
A real diet consists out of proper nutrition and balance, something you can make a part of your life forever. You gonna tell me you're gonna be eating for ketosis the rest of your life?

The moment you're done cutting or whatever the fuck you call what you're doing, you'll start realizing you can't do something as simple as eating a balanced meal.

I'm guess you're either a fatfuck who doesn't know shit about nutrition and only informed yourself on keto because the meme looked attractive, or some dyel as faggot that's also fat. Fuckin keto fags are the same as vegans but on the opposite side, yet equally dumb.

>literally

Ur dum and gay

>he fell for the protein powder jew
Buddy, why don't you have some chicken and calm down.

You gonna tell me you're gonna be eating for ketosis the rest of your life?
That's the plan

at $40 for a 6lb bag of 100% whey I think you have it the other way around.

>implying chicken is expensive
calculate cost per serving for me, I'm coming up with about 24g/serving for around 160 calories

Chicken is clocking in at 31g/100g

Let me be the first one to tell you that you're not gonna make it. Protein is a supplement it isn't food it's taken to supplement your diet and reach your goals. Have fun eating 600g of chicken every day. The fact that I have to explain this to you shows how little you fucking know, instead you spread around your dumb keto beliefs. Go read the sticky, moron.

5kg bag is like 53€ with discount here, quite economical indeed

>Have fun eating 600g of chicken every day.
I think I will

>600g of chicken is a lot
but mostly this
have fun trying to down a disgusting shake that you've tricked yourself into thinking is tasty and worthwhile
also
>falling for the 1g/lb meme

You're a 300lbs dyel I'm assuming? What are your goals and what's your calorific intake for a day?

170lbs
Daily intake: 1600

Current goal is losing another 20lbs

Not him but am curious, have you ever cut before?

If you have muscle to spare that seems a little bit extreme.

What part seems extreme?

I have some muscle, but I've gained it all while cutting. I'm mainly wanting to lose fat obviously, but my lean body mass is something like 150lbs. The plan was to get there and re-evaluate goals after that while still cutting BF%

Are you woman or a manlet?

By goals I meant long term goals. As in build muscle - be healthy - having a proper lifestyle. You can't just have "lose 20lbs" as your goal. That's how you gain it back. That's also why people say keto is a meme diet, no one is questioning if it works or not. The real hate behind it is practicality - the moment you reach your goal.

If you're a woman then everything would make sense, however if you're not then I'm just gonna assume that your goals aren't about gaining muscle and you're just here to shed pounds

I've dieted around that scale before and such a low number usually ends in feeling fatigued, and more prone to binges, if you can do it that's fine but slower progress in exchange for not feeling like shit is preferred IMO.

I cut on 2100 and am feeling great, I get to eat decent sized meals and then a large dinner/lunch, not only that, but the weight actually comes off faster, because if you go too low your body gets into conservation mode (starvation mode) and tries to preserve as much energy (fat) as possible at the expense of the muscles.

Just a warning, but if you feel fine doing what you're doing and the results are good I got no problems, I just want to make sure you don't make the same mistakes I did. God bless.

>ppl itt
>not knowing the difference between sucrose and fructose

6' on the nose
I have a dick

Can I take a shot in the dark and say you started DYEL instead of fat

>your goals aren't about gaining muscle and you're just here to shed pounds
not particularly, but is there anything wrong with that?

I feel fine, my TDEE is like 2200 since no cardio and I only do calisthenics/weightlifting

>if you go too low your body gets into conservation mode (starvation mode) and tries to preserve as much energy (fat) as possible at the expense of the muscles.
I'm pretty sure this is a meme