Is being a Veeky Forums manlet really that bad?

I've seen people with chad facial structures that are 5 feet 9 inches like the guy on the left in the pic. So, is being a manlet really that bad? I'm 5 8 and I have no problem with girls. Being in the 5 6 to 5 10 range isn't really that bad. Like overall, you just need decent facial aesthetics, a good muscular body and decent social skills to get you laid with prime women.

But if you are 5 3 or below or a dwarf, then you're fucked.

I'm interested to hear your reponses.

go lift and take your wheykey shakey and take the memes with a grain of salt.

How did you get out of the manlet pit?

It's just a meme most of Veeky Forums are manlets.

For me, personally, it is.

That girl looks like she is 6 feet even without heels. Just dont date 6 feet women.

She is 6'2.

That is barefoot.

Nahhhh it's fine. Veeky Forums has hangups on shit that doesn't even register with anyone irl.
Shit like height and hip width- nobody notices unless you're wayyyyy outside of what people see on a day to day basis.

This is why I want a tall gf. She'll make other men insecure.

She looks so fucking elegant. Like always...

She looks like fun. I would love to be her bff.

Is that karlie kloss? Looks great with makeup but once you take it off....DISGUSTING.

I feel like women fraud their looks with makeup.

Meanwhile, top tier men don't even use makeup and still look radiantly glowing

She did a lot of ballet. One of the many reasons why she's pulling off being attractive, tall & feminine, at the same time. Other tall girls just look autistic.

>Looks great with makeup but once you take it off....DISGUSTING

You're talking about Karlie Kloss here, m8.

Like a Kloss.

What is real life manlet safe zone?

>you will never eat sushi with Karlie in central park on a beautiful spring day

Like cutoff?

yea none-meme

I think it's more of a range than anything else. Like 5'10 - 6'3 is ideal.

That is all. Save it, look at it from time to time, but first and foremost, accept it.

>6'0 is perfect male height
Feels good man.

>5'6 is perfect height for women
grow grow grow

Beats being an unfit manlet or lanklet but anyone with both height and an at least average body is better.

6'0" is literally giraffe cutoff for chicks.

My dad was tall and as a result I can't righteously say that men under 6ft are men. Just how I turned out I guess. When I was growing up the difference between kids and adults were height. Good for you if you're short yet still successful in whatever you do and able to support yourself. But you still don't look like an adult to me.

Not trying to hate it's just my point of view.

Looks like 5'8 is non-meme cutoff for men.