Should i text my ex girlfriend?

>should i text my ex girlfriend?

she was legit the best, loved me more than anything and was cool as fuck but i cheated on her and she found out
i deserve every bit of pain that i got and i know she deserves better but its been 2 months and i cant stop thinking of her, should i hit her up or just fuck off

wat do Veeky Forums
>pic related
wish i had an attitude like guts

If you think she can forgive you go for it
But life is hard as fuck dude

>i cheated
The only thing you need to send is a bullet in your brain

If you want to get back with her and actually have a chance of it working, you gotta give her a free cheat.
There will be an undercurrent of suspicious resentment otherwise that would ultimately ruin the relationship, assuming you can even salvage it at all.

Don't do it. You hurt her a lot, and contacting her will only bring back the pain. If you love her, let her go

This post reminds me of an ATHF scene.

Why the fuck would you cheat you fucking asshole? What's wrong with you

If you do text her you better seem sorry

I don't think that's how relationships work user
There aren't free cheat cards

this was when i was 18, she found out when we were 20, i was a dumbass that felt like he had something to "prove" because I was rushing a fraternity at the time.

You have nothing more to lose.

Don't even fucking bother op, if she dumped you for cheating, she will never be okay with it, cheating is a one way ticket to singlehood

Live with it

move on, there's a lot of game out there and all you need is some self acceptance and will to enjoy the good life. that is, get wild partying going or just date as many as you need til you encounter someone just as awesome or even better.

You should fuck off.

She's mine now and she talked about you at first, but after we've done it a few times and I watched her eyes cross, her tongue come out, and her toes curl you don't even pass through her head anymore.

Learn to be a better person before you inflict yourself upon another.

the thing is i'm like an 8 and she's like a 6 but she's wifey as fuck, i go to a "party" school and all the other chicks here are used up af

i just want my jewish waifu back feelsbadman

You live in san diego?

florida

lel

>>should i text my ex girlfriend?
No.
That was easy.

already did but i regret it

solid advice right here

I cheated on my wife, she was okay with it. I came clean told her i fucked a hooker out of desperation. She wouldnt take care of my needs and i wanted zero emotional attachment. It was the worst experience of my life and would have given up 1000 hookers for one night with her. She forgave me, now we are better than ever. Truth is I married an amazing woman.

generally, ex gf's are ex gf's for a reason so i'd say move on.

then again the few gf's i had lasted under a month and i'm at uni with a v seldomn fuckbuddy, a setup for one when i get back from uni

don't worry user. coming to accept yourself and all your mistakes (like losing your soulmate) will make you stronger. you got some mental gainz waiting for you when you come to peace with your horrible, shitty decisions.

Take some consequences for that mistake. Like not texting her. Fuck dude, cheating on someone, especially when they really loved you, is the absolute worst thing you can do to a person. You probably gave her major trust issues depending on how into you she was.

you fucked up, your fault faggot

>messaging an ex

Nope, just move on.

Never understood how people are able to cheat desu, that shit would destroy me if I ever did it. Also, why cheat in the first place? Just break up if you want to fuck other people that bad.

OP you fucked up and I would just say to move on, she probably doesn't want you back.

Are you that faggot who wrote that long ass apology email they other day and asked if you should send it?
Guess what women are cold the second you hurt them they will be gone and with another guy and never think of you again. You had your chance move on or you will look desperate and any respect she had for you will be gone completely.

>the best, loved you more than anything and cool as fuck
>cheated on her
Yeah nah go fuck yourself OP.