How do you deal with jealousy when it comes to your partner?

How do you deal with jealousy when it comes to your partner?

i don't

he's more wealthy than me, in better shape, more friends, more social status, better family, more intelligent, has cheated on me in the past

ain't can't deal with it

Improve on yourself

You don't. You let it deflect of you like solar beams hitting an ice sheet. If she cheats, then on to the next. It's out of your control.

Just be an incel and you'll be fine user

What kind of jealousy.

I trust her completely. We started as an LDR and I never cheated for that time, and she never gave me any reason to believe she did. Now we live together and things are good, the sex is good and frequent, we rarely fight and when we do we manage to come to an agreement that works. She's hot, and she's social, but in the end she's coming home with me, or to me, and that's what matters.

Jealous of what exactly? If it has to do with attention they get from the opposite sex then you shouldn't be with anyone that you think would even consider cheating on you in the first place.

Lol, a closet cuck.

I am not a faggot or a purple haired gendertrender, so I do not have a "partner."

Holy fuck my generation is so fucking gay

we live in a society where jealousy is completely normal and understandable. at no other point in history would a man marry a woman who has already spent 5-10 years fucking a dozen other men before settling down with you.

don't let leftist enclaves like reddit convince you that there is something wrong with you for feeling that way.

How can you be a voluntary incel...?

be yourself

My gf keeps in contact with her ex
And her mfuckin ex has terminal brain cancer which im glad of(he probably has few more years to live)
I cant tell her to stop visiting him in hospital because she goes like omg user, hes dying, how can you be so heartless, I have no feelings for him
But she texts with him, and I definitely think she has feelings for him. Visits him like twice a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less.
Wat do?

I didn't. WHore flirts with her orbiters til I get pissed and tell her to call it quits. After a few times of her not getting the message, she got tired of me asking and we drifted, without ever officially breaking up. Now she's dating one of her orbiters, but hey, shit happens and I can do better anyway.

A real response here OP.

I genuinely think you just grow out of it as you get older/go through breakups where jealousy was a factor throughout the relationship itself. You mature to a stage when jealously of partners etc just becomes far more rational (ie not an issue) and you realise that if you're jealous & they're aware of it/taunting you etc that it's not meant to be and you just stop wasting your time with them.

Stay strong, but stay vigilant.
If they're being genuine cunts and making you feel jealous on purpose then obviously fucking scoot out of that toxic ass situation ASAP.

>I cant tell her to stop visiting him in hospital because she goes like omg user, hes dying, how can you be so heartless, I have no feelings for him
which is why she goes and visits in the hospital right because she totally visits all those other cancer patients

yeah no dude she wants the cancerous dick

you dump her you spineless fuck

Idk mates
They broke up two years ago and stayed friends since then. I am with gf for a year now, and she did visited him for the last year, I know they didnt fuck or anything, I read the chats but its still fucking anoying I want her to stop, or him to die faster.
Also I can dump her right off but I invested a lot in this relationship, and shes really nice person and beautiful.
thats why its so hard.

post yfw a terminally ill patient who is possibly braindead gets more action in the hospital bed than in your own bed

her name sara?

i fuarked her in the ass, lmao soz brah

>and stayed friends since then.
That's bad territory she's probably pretty pair bonded to him means youre second-rate

Sounds like you're the brain dead one.

Your pic shows envy not jealousy